• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! September RAK attack will be mailed 10/8/13

ZAPPED! September RAK attack will be mailed 10/8/13
I got several packages today here is the list:
Hollie
Matt Rios
Alyssa Flores

Thank you everybody!!!

Sent mine out this morning :D. Let me know if you need the tracking #, David

Hi Becky,

I received your package today. If I have not listed you as recieved and you have mailed a package please let me know asap. If there is nobody else outstanding I will mail this weekend.

David

I would like to thank and congratulate everybody who contributed to Septembers RAK attack. We have a first for me. There were so many packages that I was not able to send everything in a large flat rate box. I had to go to a much larger box and it was packed full of the goodies everybody was kind enough to send.

What a great accomplishment by everybody!!!

Have a great week and keep a lookout and listen for the squeal I am sure that will be heard around the world when the victim receives this wonderful package.

Let's make Octobers even bigger!!!

Back