• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! September RAK attack will be mailed 10/8/13

Sorry for the delay in updating this. I have not received packages from the following:

Maya H
Elin Forswark
Connie Griffin
Rachel Jacobs
Vixy

If you live in the US and have not sent your package yet please do so by this weekend.:x:

I shipped on Saturday and got it back today for insufficient postage. I'll hit the PO tomorrow and you will have it by Friday.

Oh hey wait.

...David, is there any chance there was a typo up there? Like say, a t for a w? :)

Doh, yes it was a typo. Why would I announce who has not sent packages? :rofl: Some months that would be a very long posting.

Yes those packages were received!!! Thank you for pointing out I am an idiot. :lol: I guess you get what you pay for. Good thing I don't get paid.

I can't mail mine till Friday. We are very short on cash. If that is not feasible, I will zap her on my own. Please let me know if that is okay. If so I need you to PM me your address. Thank You

I sent mine out on Saturday evening (the 21st). The package I sent to Italy on the same day arrived yesterday, so tell the USPS to get moving!

I can't mail mine till Friday. We are very short on cash. If that is not feasible, I will zap her on my own. Please let me know if that is okay. If so I need you to PM me your address. Thank You

That will be too late since I want to send the package next weekend. I will send you the address so you can send it after the main package is in the mail.

Mine is going out Monday David, please let me know when you receive it! Thanks :)

Gladly and thank you for joining in!!!

I sent mine out on Saturday evening (the 21st). The package I sent to Italy on the same day arrived yesterday, so tell the USPS to get moving!

Probably be here on Monday. I will post here whenever I receive new packages.

Back