• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The Find Rapunzel Goofy Game is Sold Out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take #102, 120 and 163 if they're available. If not, please just assign me random spots. Thanks!!

Okay for the first game, I'll take 41, 60 & 82. For the second game 101-200- I'll take 121, 141, 160, 175 & 196

wow miss one day.... I'm 3000+ miles but as we are on board 2...

I'll go for 4 squares 113-137-167-193

I think my total is $55.25 - please confirm and I'll send a paypal

Hi Moe, I'd love to join in, just a question about shipping to Canada. So if I am understanding right, it is 5$ for the first and then an additional 2.50$ for the next ones. So shipping for 5 packs would be 15$? Sorry just a little confused! I would like to take 5 packs, I just can't seem to figure out the shipping! Haha.

122-131-133-142-191

Mystery Packs will cost $12.50 each plus $2.50 for shipping anywhere within USA and $5.00 for International shipping… Multi Pack purchases pay half price on shipping beyond the first one…

Last edited:
Moe, can I hug you? this is great.

I would love a hug!!! I think Steve and Rebecca deserve it more tho...

But maybe I can get some love by telling you guys a bit on where the big 8 grails are???

As of now...

4 names in Red have found and paid for one of the big 8...
2 names in Black have found a grail, but not yet paid for it or have not been verified yet...
and
2 have yet to be picked... They are still out there... Bwahaha...

Good Luck to you All!!!

wow miss one day.... I'm 3000+ miles but as we are on board 2...

I'll go for 4 squares 113-137-167-193

I think my total is $55.25 - please confirm and I'll send a paypal

Kim,

#113 was taken via PM by movingthestars so I need another spot #.
The total is $56.25

Moe

Last edited:
Hi Moe, I'd love to join in, just a question about shipping to Canada. So if I am understanding right, it is 5$ for the first and then an additional 2.50$ for the next ones. So shipping for 5 packs would be 15$? Sorry just a little confused! I would like to take 5 packs, I just can't seem to figure out the shipping! Haha.

122-131-133-142-191

Mystery Packs will cost $12.50 each plus $2.50 for shipping anywhere within USA and $5.00 for International shipping… Multi Pack purchases pay half price on shipping beyond the first one…

Jasmine,

Yes you are correct $15.00. Your spots have been secured.

Moe

I would love a hug!!! I think Steve and Rebecca deserve it more tho...

But maybe I can get some love by telling you guys a bit on where the big 8 grails are???

As of now...

4 names in Red have found and paid for one of the big 8...
2 names in Black have found a grail, but not yet paid for it or have not been verified yet...
and
2 have yet to be picked... They are still out there... Bwahaha...

Good Luck to you All!!!

Oh the SUSPENSE!!!!

ooh! Moe, can I add #112? (12 is my lucky number but it was taken in round1) then I just need you to confirma a total of me for the 6 spots I have. Thanks!

oh heck this is too fun- I will take in addition to 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 112 the following numbers too: 136, 143, 168, 177 please confirm the total and I will send as a gift asap Moe, thanks for this awesome game!

OK Moe -- didn't read the part that we could take more than one on the second round no matter where we lived -- that being the case we will take two additional spaces -- #147 & #189 -- bless you guys again for doing this -- at least we get to have some fun!! Will paypal over right now -- (think I'm now covered in the shipping department -- but let me know).

I can't wait to see what everyone gets!

tumblr_mgy7pkK7Oe1r1r89mo1_500.gif

This is insane how fast it filled up! Kudos to Steve and Moe (and Kupo!) for keeping it all straight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back