• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The Find Rapunzel Goofy Game is Sold Out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to get 1 space in the first game, and the 5 max in the second game please

All numbers for Board 1 are allocated (remaining numbers are for people who previously requested random picks)

and with the five random spots for drb195 on board 2, there are 7 open slots remaining

Last edited:
any spot still open in the second round ? Please let me know .... this is fun....

seven slots are still available from the following:

103, 108
116, 118
126, 128, 129
132, 135, 139
145, 149
152, 153, 154, 156, 159
162, 165, 166, 170
171, 176, 178
192, 194

the other slots are reserved for members who asked for a random slot

Last edited:
Awe that is so amazing and awesome for you to do this game so people (those especially live far away from DSF) can have a fair chance at getting some of those highly sought after tangled pins. You rock!!:rock: Good luck to all who participate :)

As Steve and myself know the locations of the major prizes, would you be willing to pick random numbers for the players in round number 1 who are still on the randomizer list??? If you or someone else picks them, it would make it fair... Thanks...

Kupo... I see you watching...Lol... Do you feel like helping with something???

tumblr_m1f5acyUTM1qbv016.gif

You got me lol! Haha if there is any help to be done, I could help. However, I'm more or less torn wondering if I should enter >_< I just watched Tangled again, and now I want some of the pins (I know, bad for me haha) with the BT being one of them, so I'm torn. At the same time, some grails just went up on Ebay so what to do...what do do lol xP

Need any help?

tumblr_m1f5acyUTM1qbv016.gif

You got me lol! Haha if there is any help to be done, I could help. However, I'm more or less torn wondering if I should enter >_< I just watched Tangled again, and now I want some of the pins (I know, bad for me haha) with the BT being one of them, so I'm torn. At the same time, some grails just went up on Ebay so what to do...what do do lol xP

Need any help?

If you decide to play just pick your number, but could you still help by assigning numbers to those in round one who are waiting to be randomized??

and board 1 is complete! Just waiting for the remaining players to pay before the big winners are announced - remember everyone gets some nice pins!

Last edited:
Just a reminder 3 slots are available on board 2 from the following numbers:
103, 108
128, 129
132, 135, 139
145, 149
152, 153, 154, 156, 159
162, 165, 170
171, 176, 178
192, 194

and the following are waiting to either pick or have numbers assigned for them out of the above list of above listed numbers:
HandA
Minpintrader x 5
HauntedMansion
Allottalaughs x 5
leopardpolkadotspots
JohnJay86 x 5
Ryanfury x 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back