• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

This game is finished! Mailings to start as early as Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game is finished! Mailings to start as early as Monday!
Anyone want to join today?

Just want to wish everyone a Happy Memorial Day as I may not have the time to do it tomorrow. For those of you that have served, or have family that have served, thank you and God Bless! For those of you that have lost someone to war, may God Bless you and yours for your sacrifice for our freedom, thank you.

Crud, I waited so long my favorite numbers are gone! :lol:

Oh, well... please give me 8,9,13,30,49, and 56.

I think that will put us at 26 spots, too, so four more opens the next prize level - which has a bunch I am interested in, as well as the PODMs... :)

Thanks Nick!

(Actually, it puts us at 25 but I will take that!)

5 spots away from the next level of prizes and a quarter of the way there! Anyone else want to join? I am excited at the prospect of getting to the next level! :lol:

Thanks you 2!

If I counted correctly we are at 33 spot taken now and Grand Prize B is now included! Now to reach Grand Prize A!

We have reached 1/3 of the way filled! WOO HOO!!!!!!! :x:

Thank you and welcome to my games!

We are at 35 spots taken now! I am getting excited at the prospect of this one filling up! We are getting closer to the half way mark!

I want to play!!! :) I've been wanting to play all along, because of that cutie Figaro... but just look at all those Christmas pins!!! Eek!!! I'd be jumping all around if I got any of them. I'm glad you didn't pull the plug, Rocke!

Put me down for Lucky #77!!!

Just want to wish everyone a Happy Memorial Day as I may not have the time to do it tomorrow. For those of you that have served, or have family that have served, thank you and God Bless! For those of you that have lost someone to war, may God Bless you and yours for your sacrifice for our freedom, thank you.

Thank you so much. :)

Fantastic! Thank you so much! That Figaro is a cute one!

We are 40 spots taken now! I do not know why that seems like a milestone to me but it does! Thanks everyone..... Now to get 50! Anyone else want to participate?

Don't miss out on this sale for spots! This will be the only price drop I offer! I am going to run this game either at the end of this month or the beginning of July so this is it! What we end up selling is how many we will play with! I truly want to see if we can sell this one out but we have gotten smacked in the face with a couple of unexpected bills and Nena needs glasses (before we renew her drivers license) so we can not wait any longer! If anyone else is on the fence I would not wait too long! Thank you to all those that have joined, we really appreciate you!

Anyone else interested in joining? Anyone that wants to get the payment out of the way it is fine to pay now if you want to. The email address is in the first entry. This game will go the end of this month or the beginning of July!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back