• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

This game is finished! Mailings to start as early as Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the payment! We are 51 spots in! ONLY 9 more to add another grand prize! This is what I call my Princess grand prize level! I know all you princess collectors want to see this one added! Less that 2 weeks to get there!

Got you all set up and marked paid! Congratulations on your zap! We are up to 52 now only eed 8 more to go up another level!

On another note... would anyone care if I substituted one of the PTD pins for the PTD Bashful? I have two of them. I would not sub out the Zazu one but either Jafar or Henrietta Hippo. Let me know your opinions. If even one person cares I will not do it.

Go ahead and add spots 63 and 93 to my tab please. Might as well make it an even $100. :) I will get the payment to you first of next week.....definitely before the end of June. Thanks so much!

Go ahead and add spots 63 and 93 to my tab please. Might as well make it an even $100. :) I will get the payment to you first of next week.....definitely before the end of June. Thanks so much!

That puts at 54! Just 6 more to get to the next level of Grand Prizes! I know we can do it!

Oooo it's getting even more interesting! :anxious: The tension is building, the excitement is rising ... what will everyone get? :dunno: Lol!!

Thank you Darlene! And Nina!! You truly make things fun and exciting!! :rock:

Ok everyone ... hurry up and join in ... this is too much fun to miss!! :cheshire:

9 days to take advantage of the sale price and move up to the next level! Can we do it? I hope so! Only 6 spots to go!

7 of you still have not taken advantage of the sale price. (I know a couple of you have contracted me and told me you would pay by the end of the month. This isn't for you.) If you do not pay before July 1 the price will go back up to $25 each spot. If everyone pays by then we will start the game with however many spots have sold.

One week left for the sale price. I traded a spot away in an effort to get you all up to the next grand prize level. I need you all to help us out! As soon as Tinawap picks her spot we will only need 5 more spots to go to get there!

Hey Rocke
I'll take another 2 @ $40
Numbers 35 / 45
I've already got two so no more shipping right .

No more shipping is correct!

With those spots we move up another level! Only the elite level to go! Those pins are worth WAYYYY more than the cost of a spot! If all the spots spoken for get paid for we will have the 3 grand prizes in play right now! Can we make it to the top level... I don't know! WE CAN TRY!

Only 5 of you still need to pay for your spots. Only today and tomorrow left to take advantage of the sale price! don't miss out on the sale! Let's get this one rolling!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back