• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

This game is finished! Mailings to start as early as Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent the payment in just now. I'm happy the game is being bumped up, but I'm sad that it's because you are needing the extra money right now.

Sent the payment in just now. I'm happy the game is being bumped up, but I'm sad that it's because you are needing the extra money right now.

Thank you for your payment. I have marked you paid on the first page.

I would love for this game to sell out but it isn't looking like it will so what I might do is run another game after this one that is less spots. I will be sure to put in some of the Christmas pins in case you want to join again... LOL! I try to cater to people that consistently play my games by offering pins I know they will want.

I will be sure to put in some of the Christmas pins in case you want to join again... LOL! I try to cater to people that consistently play my games by offering pins I know they will want.

LOL!!! Oh no, you found my soft spot! <<Rolls off the couch and into a pile of tinsel!>>

But seriously- I still have Easter stuff hanging around. Is that bad? How does my husband cope with this!!!! Haha!

Anyone else? I will start asking for payments the end of the month. Remember the sale ends the end of the month so if you pay this month you get the discounted price. I am getting excited to play!

Got you down Fi, thank you! I think we are up to 46 spots now. We need only 14 to move up another notch on the grand prize list! I want to give you the chance to win these pins so help me out! Tell your friends! Tell people that are looking for Christmas pins for their Christmas in July person! Lets get these sold so we can add another grand prize or two! I also noticed that there were a few spots paid for I had not marked down. I think I am all caught up now. If you have sent a payment and I do not have you down let me know so I can check on it. We do not use this PayPal account for anything but games so I do not check it very often. Thanks

Anyone else want to play. I will start asking for payments the end of June. Thanks to all of you that have chosen to play my game!

44 spots in... 16 spots to the next grand prize. If we can at least get close I may throw it in anyway. Keeping my fingers crossed for all of us!

So, can one person with multiple entries conceivably win more than one grand prize? :drool:

Please put me down for five more spots? 5, 10, 55, 85, and 95

I know I put you down Fi! I am really sorry about the mix up. I had a day when everything I did didn't seem to show up. It must have been done that day. I will put you down now!

Hi Darlene,
Just noticed that my spots aren't marked in yet. Norlando is in for 10 so just mark me in for 84 instead :naughty:

I have notified Fi, but want everyone to know, I feel awful about her not getting her original spot! Because of this I am going to swap my top spot with her #84 if my spot is higher than hers. While I am not eligible for the Grand prizes Fi definitely is so if I happen to get one of the top spots she will have the option of taking any grand prize she is able to. Just want everyone to be on the same page in my game.

Everyone has been sent a payment reminder so that they can get their pins at $20 if they pay this month. Anyone that does not pay by the end of June will be expected to pay $25 per spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back