• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Time again for my 2nd Grail zap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, my goodness! How very kind of you :)

My grails are:

Pin 72933: Japan Cinema Exclusive Enchanted PIP
Pin 58382: DSF - El Capitan Marquee - Disney's Enchanted
Pin 58381: DSF - Enchanted - Giselle's Tiara
Pin 46453: DisneyAuctions - Viva Las Vegas (Jessica Rabbit & Stitch)
Pin 63233: DSF - El Capitan Marquee - Wall-E

Pin 44639: JDS - Lilo & Stitch - Film Premium (Baby Blue)
Pin 75670: Disney PT52 Series - M-O

They are the last pieces of collections for me :) (the last 3 enchanted pins - i have given up on finding 87263 , the last of two wall-e pins, last stitch jessica crossover pin, and last of the Japanese stitch premium pins as well)

I know there are some out there but I just don't know how to ask or I would like to get a really cool pin to hold as a prize and make it like a contest or something kinda like my aunt did. I have ideas I just wish I knew how they were made so I could have a go at it. I have a specific picture I want to use but idk. Where would I post for help with my signature??

:) I'm pretty sure you could post a thread asking for help in the "anything goes" part of the forum. Mine was made very, very recently for me my my SO. it was the first thing they tried to do in photoshop.

If you don't find anyone more suiting - I could ask him if he would like to practice/help you out :)

Wow that's so nice from you!!! :) Unfortunately I don't have a signature so...

here are my grails:

Pin 92497: DisneyStore.com - Designer Villains Pin Set - Queen of Hearts Only
Pin 81947: DLR - Disney Girls - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection (Giselle ONLY)
Pin 80878: DSF - Tangled - Rapunzel and Flynn in Chair
Pin 36939: Disney Auctions - Art Nouveau Jumbo Pin (Ariel)
Pin 53741: DisneyShopping.com - Jessica in Japan (Jumbo Series)
Pin 85996: Disney Store - Disney Princess Designer Collection Set (Rapunzel only)
Pin 91023: Brave - Merida and Elinor Bear - Pixar Studio Store
Pin 88821: DSF - Valentine's Day 2012 - Carl and Ellie - Mailbox
Pin 93680: Cast Exclusive - Grand Opening 2012 - Be Our Guest Restaurant
Pin 94703: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Rapunzel

I do not have an order of preference...Every pin in this list is a grail for me and it would be great having one of them!!! ;)

You are really generous!!! :hug: Thank you for what are you doing :) The winner will be really lucky!!!

we're solidifying our collection (changing what we collect, taking pins out of collections) so our grails are changing as well (and we recently received two of them!) so we'll update in a day or two.

This is amazingly nice of you to do :)

Omg...this is so cool :O Thankyou guys for doing this!

These are our two biggest grails right now...aside from the ones in our siggy...but mainly these two:

Pin 84808: Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's Dumbo
(Dumbo in frame)

Pin 90441: Piece of Disney Movies - The Lion King
(Nala in frame)

I wish I knew how to make a signature so every one could see my grail as well as see what grails I've been able to attain. My grails like creativeextremities was saying to me can feel like wishful thinking but I'd still like to post because I think its fun sharing with others. My grails are:

for mine, I did a a siggy contest in the trade forum. I offered a nice pin to the siggy winner i liked best. It worked wonderfully as you can see. :)

WANTED: Grail Signature in exchange for pin

Would be a good example of a title for the trade forum.

back to this thread.... You already got me an exceptional GRAIL Darris! Your a wonderful person!

not a grail but feels like its impossible. That darn hercules pin.

What you are doing is very thoughtful :) My grails are in my signautre.

Goofy has always been my favorite character ever since I was a child and watched "The Art of Skiing". I remeber laughing so hard through this entire video as a child. That is why the first pin listed is my most wanted :)

Oooooo this is so cool. Rasputin, you are seriously the coolest. This is awesome! Grails below. The Ariels are rediculous, I know. Sorry lol

11b4xls.png

I know there are some out there but I just don't know how to ask or I would like to get a really cool pin to hold as a prize and make it like a contest or something kinda like my aunt did. I have ideas I just wish I knew how they were made so I could have a go at it. I have a specific picture I want to use but idk. Where would I post for help with my signature??

Possibly in anything goes or Disney Pin Discussion. I think that's where Kristine (Psycho Pixie) had her contest. Send me a PM with a link to the picture you want to use and maybe I can get my sister to think something up :)

This is so kind!

My Grails:
Pin 42788: Tokyo DisneySea - Aristocats - Sailor Berlioz (Bobble)
Pin 42788: Tokyo DisneySea - Aristocats - Sailor Berlioz (Bobble)
Pin 55146: Tokyo DisneySea - Aristocats - Sailor Marie (Bobble)
Pin 68093: DSF - Sharing Spaghetti - Thomas O'Malley and Duchess
Pin 54280: DisneyShopping.com - Mother's Day 2007 - Marie & Duchess
Pin 68863: DSF- Beloved Tales - Disney's Aristocats

I'm hopefully going to make a signature soon with them on it, I just haven't had the time!

I am new to the forum and have already met some great people in a short time. This is so nice of you!!

My most wanted would have to be a Snow White Piece of Disney Movies Pin or a Cinderalla Piece of Disney Movies Pin from my signature. I think Dumbo would be next because he is the last one in a set that I need, and I have been looking for it for five years! (Actually now that I think about it, 5 years is a long time to want a pin!) I wish I knew about the forum earlier!! Maybe Dumbo would be #1? Then it would have to be either of the DVC pins.

Thank you! Fingers Crossed :hsd:

This is SO kind of you! I've never been zapped before so maybe i'll get lucky! :)
My grails are:
Pin 5210: Disney Auctions - Beauty and the Beast 10th Anniv. Series (Belle and Beast)
Pin 32363: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Seasons - Ariel (Autumn)
Pin 32844: Disney Auctions - Princess Friends (Ariel)
Pin 32846: Disney Auctions - Princess Friends (Belle)
Pin 37501: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Belle & Beast with Rose
Pin 48620: Disney Auctions - Ariel Face Jumbo Pin
Pin 59677: DisneyShopping.com - Valentine's Day 2008 Series - Ariel & Prince Eric
Pin 68864: DSF- Beloved Tales - Disney's The Little Mermaid
Pin 81321: DLR - Disney Girls - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - Belle ONLY
Pin 30591: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Ariel & Prince Eric Heart

and for my mum :):
Pin 21603: Disney Auctions - Disney Dogs 2003 (Pluto)

These are my favorite pins that I don't have right now:
Pin 11572: DLR - AP Dining Series Pin #3 (Ariel) It has Ariel in a pink dress with a fork, so it's pretty much the coolest thing ever, but I keep messing up auction ending times (or in one case, buying it and getting scammed), so I think it might be cursed, but I still love it.
Pin 31844: DLRP - Little Mermaid Ariel Castle It has Ariel and the castle! I love her undersea castle, and this is an adorable looking Ariel. AND I don't think this one is cursed!

I think my other grail is a pin of the Frozen Castle, but I'm not even sure they're making one yet.

And I hope posting this makes you not hate me for having no signature anymore :D

(And also, you really don't need to send me anything, I'm happy enough to have made new friends here :) )

This is so generous of you! I have been blown away by the generosity on this forum! I'm sure you will have alot of pin karma headed your way.

My grails are in my signature. My number one grails is the Beatles pin. I am a huge Beatles fan .Disney and The Beatles have always been there for me, even when I was at my lowest. It's rare when the two are pictured together.

I'm not posting to get a pin. I just wanted to express my gratitude and babble on about my grails. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back