• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Time again for my 2nd Grail zap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My grails are in my signature...including the one that I don't think exists. Pin 49013: Disney Auctions - Labor Day 2006 (Stitch Astronaut). I live 15 minutes from the Kennedy Space Center and actually get to work there. One day I will find this HTF pin.

my most wanted pins are:

pin68866
pin42383
pin49690
pin64451

Pin 49690: Disney Auctions - Elisabete Gomes (Jack Skellington)
Pin 42383: Disney Auctions - Elisabete Gomes Signed Set ( Evil Queen )
Pin 68866: DSF - Beloved Tales - Disney's Beauty and the Beast
Pin 64451: DisneyShopping.com - Stained Glass Prince & Princess (Belle and Prince)
those are my holiest grails! =D

Last edited:
PMs will start going out tonight and pins will be going out around the middle of Feb. (Remember, I am on vacation!)

In the PMs I will let you know what pin I found that way you won't still be looking for it. :hsd:.

WOW; this is so kind of you to do. My grails are in my signature; but I would also like to add that I am realllyyyyy hoping to find

Merida PTN

Pictured in my signature is the Si & Am LE100, Disney Cats 2003 pin... which I have happily obtained since updating my siggy! ;D

This is really nice! I know there is a lot of people who has posted, but if there is any way you could help me out I would be over the moon excited and grateful.

My grains are:

Pin 47884: WDW - The Fox and the Hound - 25th Anniversary

Pin 49742: DisneyShopping.com - Aurora Dancing with Prince

Pin 41959: Disney Auctions - Disney Dogs with Stitch ( Copper )

Pin 28369: WDW - This Is Love: Crown Our Hearts with Love Set (Beggar Woman)

Pin 43100: DisneyShopping.com - Stitch Super Trader Lanyard Set (Frog & Duck) Pin Only

Pin 46767: DisneyShopping.com - Father's Day 2006 - Stitch

Pin 37215: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch & Donald Duck Doll

:) I'm pretty sure you could post a thread asking for help in the "anything goes" part of the forum. Mine was made very, very recently for me my my SO. it was the first thing they tried to do in photoshop.

If you don't find anyone more suiting - I could ask him if he would like to practice/help you out :)

Oh okay I should have known anything goes would have probably been the best place to post. Like I have a picture that I want to you just don't know how to get the pins on there or how to make it into a siggy. I will definitely post to see if any one is wiling to help me. I have the picture I want to use just need help making it into a siggy and also need to learn how to stamp off grails received too. Thank so much for the advice I really appreciate it.

All I have to say is you are amazing! Grails of mine:

I would feint if I ever got one of those...

I never participate in much but here goes:

Pin 25414: JDS - Princess Letter Series (B/Belle)

Pin 32290: DLRP - Belle in Heart
Pin 52548: DLRP - Glitter Heart - Belle
Pin 79124: DisneyStore.com - Pearl Medallion Princess (Belle)

I guess people are still posting so it doesnt hurt. We are starting to collect beloved tales (i know way late) but we also want to have some for our collection (though the set would be nicer so one of each makes us happy). So our most highest grails are:

Beloved Tales Beauty & The Beast
Designer Belle
Beloved Tales The Little Mermaid
Beloved Tales The Lion King
Beloved Tales Fantasia
Designer Maleficent
Beloved Tales Pocahontas
The Little Mermaid Marquee (white)
Beauty & The Beast Marquee (red)

all these pins are in our signature

I've been lurking on this thread for a while :lurk: so I thought I'd put a couple of my grails on the board!

pin16267

Pin 16267: Disney Auctions - Marc Davis Oversize Pin (Maleficent) - Maleficent is my ALL-TIME FAVORITE Disney character, and I've never been able to come across this elusive pin ever since I started collecting in 2005... It's just so special and classic Maleficent/Marc Davis.

pin78161

Pin 78161: WDI - Sorcerer Hats Mystery Pin Collection - Characters #2 - Maleficent

I started collecting the WDI Sorcerer Hats recently, and this one is my top Sorcerer Hat want!

Thanks for looking, and thanks to the generous ZAPPERS who've been doing all the ZAPPING :) It's great to read all the ZAP threads!!!

I was a lucky recipient of a Grail zap! It was not on my list but is in my signature! I am so excited to receive [pinpics]32810[/pinpics]! I love the pin and thank you so much to Rasputin!

Oh Rasputin! What a very kind offer! My grails (I need to update my sig lol)are:

Pin 27874: WDW - This is Love Framed Pin Set (Safe in His Arms) <- ultimate grail *sigh*

SUPER Grails
- the original carousel horses w/ princesses da le 100s *sigh*
Pin 3902: Walt Disney Bride to be Prototype Pin
Pin 36939: Disney Auctions - Art Nouveau Jumbo Pin (Ariel)
Pin 37139: Disney Auctions - Art Nouveau Jumbo Pin (Belle)

Pin 37140: Disney Auctions - Art Nouveau Jumbo Pin (Aurora)
Pin 37141: Disney Auctions - Art Nouveau Jumbo Pin (Cinderella)

And other grails in no particular order:
Black DA Pegasus (I think it's an LE 250)

Pin 21579: Buena Vista Television - Gargoyle (Goliath)
Pin 26955: Disney Auctions - Pooh and Friends - Firefighters (Jumbo)
Pin 30119: WDW - Disney Dragon #1 Surprise Release
Pin 34805: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Cinderella with Ribbons & Birds
Pin 37101: Baby Pegasus from 1997 Little Monsters on Main Street Set
Pin 38159: Disney Auctions - Happily Ever After (Snow White & Prince)
Pin 38674: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Belle Attacked by Wolves
Pin 42215: DisneyShopping.com - Flora Pavé (Mini Pin)
Pin 42217: DisneyShopping.com - Fauna Pavé (Mini Pin)

Pin 42218: DisneyShopping.com - Merryweather Pavé (Mini Pin)
Pin 48223: Disney Auctions - Princesses Kisses (Jumbo)
Pin 49515: Disney Auctions - Tinker Bell as Ariel
Pin 51890: DisneyShopping.com - Vanity Mirror Series (Cinderella)
Pin 75931: Disney Store Europe - Gummi Bears
Tangled Beloved Tales (as kupo insists I add this 'cause you never know)

and my Fiance's Grails (Josh)
Pin 80882: DSF - Tangled - Pascal
Pin 81587: Disneystore.com Tangled Pascal Pin
Pin 88203: DLP - Christmas Pin-Doll Party - Rapunzel
Pin 93895: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Pascal - GWP
Pin 58376: DSF - Enchanted - Pip
Pin 58377: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Enchanted - Pip the Chipmunk - GWP
Pin 58382: DSF - El Capitan Marquee - Disney's Enchanted
Pin 77835: Disney Store Europe - Agent P (Phineas & Ferb)
and his holiest of grails: Pin 77861: DisneyStore.com - Phineas and Ferb Set - Agent P Only

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back