• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Time again for my 2nd Grail zap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rasputin rocks!

I posted in the last thread, and received a gorgeous JUMBO pin that I had wanted from the moment I laid eyes on it, but NEVER thought I'd actually own.

Rasputin, please contact me via PM or email (sorapandora@AOL.com) if there's anything I can do to help. If I happen to have somebody's grail, please let me know! :)

I would be happy with anything on my wants list since they are so elusive!

Woah! I second time?? You're so generous, Rasputin! It amazes me!

My grails are anything in my signature. There's only one that stands out above the rest, and that's Pin 68064: DisneyShopping.com - Be my Valentine - Stitch - 6 Pin Set (Belle Only)

My sister's favorite film is Beauty and the Beast and her dream is to be Belle one day (play the role, be the face character. Anything. She just aspires to be Belle someday). Her and I also quote Lilo and Stitch daily. I even have a plush Stitch because it was one of my favorite movies when I was younger. It was also the first movie we ever took my cousin to see. Having both Belle and Stitch on this one pin (with Belle in her blue dress) reminds me of my sister and my cousin, who are both very dear to me.

Sorry! I just wanted to ramble a little about why my grail is my grail!

Last edited:
this would be awesome
pin92497
but if not then any fantasia centaurettes and horses are fine or whatever suits you :) or nothing is good too haha

Rasputin rocks!

I posted in the last thread, and received a gorgeous JUMBO pin that I had wanted from the moment I laid eyes on it, but NEVER thought I'd actually own.

Rasputin, please contact me via PM or email (sorapandora@AOL.com) if there's anything I can do to help. If I happen to have somebody's grail, please let me know! :)

Yes me too i would love to help

Here are my top 10 grails in no particular order. (The Snow White ones are to remember my Mom by as she is all about Snow White!) I don't think I will be your winner cuz these are tough but I thought I would list them anyway.

In no particular order a few of my grails are!

The Lion king marquee 86112
Up adventure book 78741
beloved tales UP 91741
Beloved tales Lion King 66759
Jumbo Carl's house 70360
Gaston Disney Europe 82599

These are a reach but I'm determined to get one by summer at least! Still new but these grails make it the best hobby out there! Thanks for even considering to help all of us out! This is really nice of you!

Oh my! It's like Christmas in February! Well, I suppose I'll post a few of my grails. They can be seen in my sig, and ANY would be wonderful, but here are the ones I'm after most, in order of desire:

Pin 76182: DisneyStore.com - Guest Star Stitch Set - The Sword in the Stone Only
Pin 87706: Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's Sword in the Stone (with a scene that features Merlin in human form, preferably... ^^; )
Pin 65385: DSF - Sword in the Stone - The Sword
Pin 46508: WDW - A Celebration of Characters Framed Set (Merlin)
Pin 84917: DLP - Merlin with Book

Okay, that's good for now. XD It was hard to pick! But, anyway, there it is! So kind of you guys to offer this! Thanks so much! <3

~Merlin

I don't have a siggy yet but these are some grails I'm looking for!

peter pan jumbo! 38756
DA Peter Pan 47468
storybook Peter pans flight! 51699 (my favorite)
jessica rabbit as Peter Pan 57579
valentines 2012 Carl an Ellie mail box! 88821

as you can tell I'm a Peter Pan fan! Any Peter pins are wonderful I love him :)

This is so very kind of you. I didn't know that all those zaps were part of this. It was lovely seeing all those people's receiving so much joy through your doing.

I would like to give this a try.

These are my two grails that I'm after most. They feel so impossible to get at this point, but maybe someone else will have better luck. ^.^ :

pin36999th72
pin38319th72

And these three are my BF's current grails. The last three to finish his set:
pin47741th72
pin47777th72
pin47782th72

I can't wait to see another round of posts of grail zaps for everyone. Thanks for spreading so much joy!

Thank You for doing this:
Pin 93895: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Pascal - GWP
Pin 49654: Disney Auctions - Beauty and the Beast Storybook
Pin 80878: DSF - Tangled - Rapunzel and Flynn in Chair
Pin 90772: 'Disney Cruise Line Mystery Set ' - Daisy Duck & Rapunzel
Pin 80877: DSF - El Capitan Marquee - Tangled
Pin 81349: Tangled Opening Day 2010 Cast Member

Last edited:
Oh, Darris, this is nothing you don't already know, but:

80878: Rapunzel and Flynn in Chair
85996: Disney Princess Designer Rapunzel
92499: Designer Villains Mother Gothel

There are other Tangled pins I really want (that silly marquee, the impossibly difficult R/C Rapunzel that haunts me), but these are the three I'm most anxious for right now. You know, the most expensive ones that have been requested like, a zillion times in this thread.

OH! And I'd really love to finish my PODM frame -- missing a few scenes, as seen here:

http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?27325-J-aimie-Needs-a-Tangled-PODM-Intervention!-lt-3

<3 I think it's awesome that you're bringing this back for round two, by the way!! I hope to get to a point with my collection that I can surprise people with their grails, too!!

lol You probably already auctioned off 59 people's grail so this is so nice of you on top of that O___o

I don't remember if I entered the last one, but I'll sure repost. My grails in order of category:

Princess Grails (in order of grail level for this set):

pin64450
Pin 64450: DisneyShopping.com - Stained Glass Prince & Princess (Ariel & Eric)
pin64451
Pin 64451: DisneyShopping.com - Stained Glass Prince & Princess (Belle and Prince)
pin64541
Pin 64541: DisneyShopping.com - Stained Glass Prince & Princess (Sleeping Beauty and Prince Phillip)
pin64542
Pin 64542: DisneyShopping.com - Stained Glass Prince & Princess (Giselle and Robert)

Jessica Grail (perhaps tied with the Ariel Stained Glass pin):

pin50006
Pin 50006: DisneyShopping.com - Jessica Rabbit as Cat Burglar

Stitch Grails:

pin54554
Pin 54554: DisneyShopping.com - 'Stitch As' Series (Prince Phillip)
pin76177
Pin 76177: DisneyStore.com - Guest Star Stitch Set (Ariel Only)
pin67921
Pin 67921: DisneyShopping.com - Be my Valentine - Stitch - 6 Pin Set (Jessica Only)

Always nice to go back through you wants just to remember why you like a certain pin so much ^_^ And just for the sake of it (because I'm obsessed with ranking), I'd probably rank them (despite the fact that they are all my most wanted pins):

1. Ariel Stained Glass
2. Jessica as Cat Burglar
3. Stitch as Prince Phillip
4. Be My Valentine - Stitch (Jessica)
5. Beauty and the Beast Stained Glass
6. Guest Star Stitch (Ariel)
7. Sleeping Beauty Stained Glass
8. Enchanted Stained Glass

Last edited:
Oh wow, this is amazing! How incredibly nice of you!

Some of my current grails right now (in no particular order) would be:

Pin 94854: DSF- Valentine Box of Chocolates- Flynn and Rapunzel
Pin 80446: WDI - Princesses and Princes on Thrill Rides - Rapunzel & Flynn on Big Thunder Mountain Pin
Pin 80878: DSF - Tangled - Rapunzel and Flynn in Chair
Pin 68866: DSF - Beloved Tales - Disney's Beauty and the Beast
Pin 80466: WDI - Princesses and Princes on Thrill Rides - Belle and Beast on The Haunted Mansion
Pin 16133: WDW - Beauty and the Beast DVD Release

My big want right now is the PTD Rapunzel. I guess the being told sorry at the door made me want it so much more, lol! So my biggest grail is that pin, And may I add what a great thing you are doing, how wonderful you are making others days magical when they get Grail zaps in the mail! :hug:

Rasputin U r soooo awesome for offering to do this for us members here on DPF!! ::huggles:: I only hope one day to be able to as generous as urself :3

So Grails for me.... gosh I have a few because I collect so many different characters (I really think I should narrow them down... but it's so hard bc so many pins are soo purdy... XD)

Let's go by category (and hope I don't create a list a mile long LOL)

For Tangled:

Peter Pan:
#84204 (either Peter in the Window or any good scene with Peter in it really, or a scene where u can see Wendy John and Michael flying)

PoDMs of course (year 1 except for LatT and 101)

Fantasia:

Sleeping Beauty:

Hercules:

And Little Mermaids not in my siggy but still grails (I think if Chipdale had put them all on the siggy would have been HUUUUUGE! :facepalm: XD)
And of course anything in my fabulous new siggy! :D *points down*

Annnnnnnnnd I think I need to stop now bc that's alot of grails! :facepalm: (and that's not even a fraction of what's on my pin pics want list... double :facepalm::facepalm:)

Ladies and gents I think I gotz a problem..... XDDDDD

But seriously Rasputin put aside I would be happy either way if u did do decide to zap me, regardless of whatever pin it may be :) So I apologize in advance if the list looks long and greedy... but rest assured that is not the case I just like too many Disney films and their pins :rofl::roll::)

And on the bright side... at least ppl now have an idea on what my grails are (I've been asked that alot recently and now I'm fully aware why I couldn't list them all)... ^^;; XD

Last edited:
This is really kind of you, however I don't hold much hope that I'll be one of the lucky ones, sadly good things just don't happen to me and I've only ever had 2 people help me with pins, but just in case the wind blows my way, my grails are in my signature.

First choice would a Gomes Alice pin, then the centaurettes, followed by the Designer Snow White. The 3 not in my signature are Designer Villain Queen of Hearts, Evil Queen and DSF Merida and Angus. And while I don't know that I'd call it a grail, I'd sure love to have the new DSF PTD Eat Me Alice and the DSF Alice Trophy coming out this weekend.

Again, this is really super kind of you.

I will be looking this weekend for some of these pins. Even if you aren't one of the lucky ones, there is always a chance I will be doing this again in a few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back