• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Update 1/31 ~ Dumbo PODM Game - 12 Spots Reserved and Making This Game a Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update 1/31 ~ Dumbo PODM Game - 12 Spots Reserved and Making This Game a Go!

Story

I Dream of Disney ;D
Rating - 100%
281   0   0
UPDATE - NEW ENTRY LIST FOR NUMBERS TO BE REASSIGNED ~ SEE POST #43

Next PODM Up for grabs at Retail Price Involves a little elephant named Jumbo Jr. who brought affection to the term "Dumbo" <3:

Untitled1_zps8c6670fa.jpg

Dumbo Piece of Disney Movie ~ Picture is of the Actual Scene You Will Receive and Comes On Original Card.

Details… Details…

There will be 15 Spots for the game: $23 + Shipping

US Shipping: $2 and $0.25 for each additonal.
International Shipping: $3 and $0.25 for each additional

Payment is figured in as *gift* (please add fees if you prefer paying as *goods*)

Everyone – Everyone – will receive a pin!
While only one person will receive the PODM pin, each of the 15 numbers has been assigned a pin (or in one spots case, 2 pins- see pic)

All Spots Must Be Reserved by Wednesday, January 30th. This is so that everyone's money isn't tied up in a game that may not recieve enough
interest. I figured a week worked well for everyone last time, so hopefully it will work out this time too.

Payment would be within 48 hours of the spots being filled, or as long as I have contact from all members
as to when to expect payment by then, that will be fine too. Payment won't be necessary until all spots are filled.

I have carefully picked the pins included as it is my hope that this will be an enjoyable game for everyone!
(Most Pins are Limited Edition and All Pins to My Knowledge are Sold Out)

OLD ENTRY POST FOR REFERENCE - SEE POST #43 to CHOOSE NEW SPOTS =)
~_
~ Entries and Numbers ~-~
1. jsutherin1
3. HandA
4. Tier
5. Dalamara
6. jsutherin1
8. tinawrap
9. Mali87
10. jsutherin1
11. Tier
12. amypins
13. Dalamara
14. tinawrap

~ Group Shot of All 15 Spots ~
(Airplanes marked together count as 1 spot)
8706D43C-BA67-4DCE-B8D5-4C90E1905E54-4131-000007170261080A-1_zps19206558.jpg

If You Have Questions or Comments Feel Free to Post Here!
It is my desire to be practically and perfectly clear.
I hope we can fill up the spots to make this game a go
So if you have any suggestions, do not hesitate to let this newbie know! =>

Last edited:
Oh man this is my grail scene for Dumbo. I have a good scene but this one is the one I really want! Good luck everyone! I have to think about this one!

I'll take 8 & 14

OK...I'm in for 6 and 10 :)

Beyond perfect scene! 4 and 11 please!

:dumbo:

Thanks so much guys!! Reserved spots for you- let me know if I made any errors ~ 9 spots to go! :hsd:

Oh man this is my grail scene for Dumbo. I have a good scene but this one is the one I really want! Good luck everyone! I have to think about this one!

Aw thank you for the interest! :)

Dangit!! I don't have my Paypal account/card fully set up yet! Otherwise I would reserve a spot in a heartbeat! Grrrr ><

Well :x: here's to hoping that stuff for me gets settled by the 30th and/or the slots don't fill up by then... lol

I'll take Lucky #3! Can paypal later this morning.

Thanks!

Booo my lucky #3 has already been requested ;). So, I'll take #5 and #13 please :D

You guys got it! And no worries about Paypaling yet, HandA. I will give everyone time to pay after all spots have been reserved :)

Thanks so much everyone!! Only 5 more spots to go! :hsd:

You guys are awesome! :D If we can't get anymore interest, I am working on some options to do it with just the 10 spots if everyone is still a go. It would mean resubmitting the list, taking out some pins, and maybe adjusting the price but will update with options on the 30th if it comes to that- will definitely do what I can to make this game a go! =)

I hope we can get some action for ya Kayla! This may sound crazy but I am really gunning for those attraction posters or a fast pass :)

Thank you! :) And I'm glad to hear you like the other pins too! We try to be very selective so that everyone can have a shot at Dumbo but still be happy no matter which pin they get - no one should leave with a frown! =D (... okay, maybe that came off a little cheesy, but hopefully you know what I mean :lol:)

You guys are awesome! :D If we can't get anymore interest, I am working on some options to do it with just the 10 spots if everyone is still a go. It would mean resubmitting the list, taking out some pins, and maybe adjusting the price but will update with options on the 30th if it comes to that- will definitely do what I can to make this game a go! =)

That's fine w/ me! :) As long as the Dumbo PoDM is a potential prize I am happy :D I'm very curious about the Aurora/Briar Rose pin in the lot... it's white...? Is that a color ur own pin or something like that?

That's fine w/ me! :) As long as the Dumbo PoDM is a potential prize I am happy :D I'm very curious about the Aurora/Briar Rose pin in the lot... it's white...? Is that a color ur own pin or something like that?

Oh yes! Dumbo would still be a prize! :D Here's the pinpics number for the Aurora Pin- it's an LE 1000 and part of a disney catalog set that had the characters that outlined the 1958 disneyland park map :):

Pin 45384: DisneyShopping.com - Disneyland Framed Map and Pin Set (Briar Rose)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back