• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Update 1/31 ~ Dumbo PODM Game - 12 Spots Reserved and Making This Game a Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update 1/31 ~ Dumbo PODM Game - 12 Spots Reserved and Making This Game a Go!
Oh yes! Dumbo would still be a prize! :D Here's the pinpics number for the Aurora Pin- it's an LE 1000 and part of a disney catalog set that had the characters that outlined the 1958 disneyland park map :):

Pin 45384: DisneyShopping.com - Disneyland Framed Map and Pin Set (Briar Rose)

Wow very nice! This would be a great addition to my collection if I won that instead too! I can't wait for the game to get started! :D

Wow very nice! This would be a great addition to my collection if I won that instead too! I can't wait for the game to get started! :D

Me too! :D Hoping the Rapunzel hype has quieted a bit and Dumbo can get some attention :lol:

There are no little bumps around here....only BIG BUMPS :lol:

Also I think I will go in for 1 more spot....lucky #1 please!

Thanks!

Jodi

:lol:! Yes! And thank you! Only 4 more spots to go! :hsd:

2 more days for us to fill up this game! Going to be taking pics and figuring out new options today if it ends up not getting enough interest for the 15 spots- one way or another, we'll make it work so you guys have an opportunity at giving this little guy a new home! :D

Another BIIIGGGG BUUUMMPPP for this great game! Anywhere else you go to get great pins ther is a line.....but here NO LINES!! :)

Exactly! :D And we have free videos for your entertainment! =O

[video=youtube;G8VdQY95Rtc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8VdQY95Rtc[/video]

(I was going to post "baby mine" but that would've been soooo predictable, no? :lol:)

there is nothing cuter than that baby Dumbo....makes you wanna go aaaawwwww
Maybe a little predictable :lol:

I know!! I forgot all about that clip until I was looking for one that wasn't "baby mine" - but I suppose all dumbos will have the inevitable "awww" reaction... except maybe pink elephants :lol:

Okay... if Dumbo's cuteness hasn't worn everyone down yet.... maybe baby red pandas will!

[video=youtube;ayCRfkGA0qE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayCRfkGA0qE[/video]

(I apologize for the viewers of this thread being victims of my being bored and youtube surfing =>)

Alrighty, I'm going to take number 12 and hope that it's an attraction poster :anxious:

Thank you for joining in, Amy! :hsd:

We only have 3 spots left to fill! Will we make the cut tomorrow? Or will Story find another way for the game to go on? Tune in to find out~ Same Time, Same Thread!

Thought I'd add a little suspense to the thread :D

thanks so much everyone!! :)

:wavey: Hello everyone! I wasn't able to work out posting new options for a 12 spot game instead of 15 today, but I will hopefully be able to post some options by tomorrow evening.

I'm not sure if it would be easier for everyone if I just post a new thread for the game? I haven't looked at the list since I randomized it so I don't know which pins have already been spoken for (or whether or not Dumbo has been picked- it keeps it a surprise for me too until shipping :lol:), so with any option, I think we will be left with re-randomizing and everyone choosing new numbers. (Or everyone can just keep the numbers they picked, and I only include those numbers in the randomizer?)

If anyone has any other suggestions, please feel free to post here! I don't want to overcomplicate matters and definitely want to make this game still go as smoothly as possible =) And of course, if any other members want to join in, that would be an easy fix, but I understand it's a crazy pin time for everyone - just know you wouldn't have to pay till this weekend if that works for you =D (I would ship out Monday as I did last time ;))

Thanks so much for all the interest so far and will update soon with alternate solutions if we don't find 3 more members- hope everyone is having a wonderful evening!!

Perhaps you could put all the numbers that people chose in a hat and swish them around. Then pick up each of the pins you'll be using one at a time and choose a number out of the hat? :D Could be more fun than a computer randomizer.

Perhaps you could put all the numbers that people chose in a hat and swish them around. Then pick up each of the pins you'll be using one at a time and choose a number out of the hat? :D Could be more fun than a computer randomizer.

That is a good idea. My only concern would be that it could allow for human error, and I don't want anyone having any doubt that the game is completely randomized, if that makes sense. Doing it via the computer randomizer means it's completely on the computer how everything goes :D

After working on it all morning with my mom (my #1 pin collecting buddy and co-host for this game ^.^), I think I have it sorted out now. The game can now be a go with 12 spots, and PMs will be sent out shortly to make sure all 12 spots are still good to go :bigthumb:

I will post here with updates and thanks everyone so much for participating!! :wavey:

PMs sent to everyone but jsutherin1 as your PM box is full (I got it all ready to send to you though :D)

~ New Entry List for the Participants Who Reserved 12 Spots ~
Information on When to Pay Has Been Updated as Well as the Group Shot

Next PODM Up for grabs at Retail Price Involves a little elephant named Jumbo Jr. who brought affection to the term "Dumbo" <3
:

Untitled1_zps8c6670fa.jpg

Dumbo Piece of Disney Movie ~ Picture is of the Actual Scene You Will Receive and Comes On Original Card.

Details… Details…

There will be 12 Spots for the game: $23 + Shipping

US Shipping: $2 and $0.25 for each additonal.
International Shipping: $3 and $0.25 for each additional

Payment is figured in as *gift* (please add fees if you prefer paying as *goods*)

Everyone – Everyone – will receive a pin!
While only one person will receive the PODM pin, each of the 12 numbers has been assigned a pin

* Since we Are Only Waiting for Numbers to be Assigned*

Payment can Now be Sent and Preferably We Would Like to Receive all Payments by Sunday, so we can Ship Out Monday.

I have carefully picked the pins included as it is my hope that this will be an enjoyable game for everyone!
(Most Pins are Limited Edition and All Pins to My Knowledge are Sold Out)

~-~ Entries and Numbers ~-~
21. tinawap
jsutherin1 *PAID*
23. Dalamara *PAID*
24. Tier
*PAID*
25. Mali87
*PAID*
jsutherin1 *PAID*
27. amypins *PAID*
28. HandA
*PAID*
29. Tier *PAID*
30. Dalamara
*PAID*
31. tinawap
jsutherin1 *PAID*

If you are ready and know your total, you can paypal to story_writer89 @yahoo.com (no space between "89" and "@")

~ Group Shot of All 12 Spots ~

0BD9014C-D7F6-465C-B2AD-3CEE3FA41802-2100-000004200737F3F8.jpg

Last edited:
I'm excited to pick my new numbers! :D

Yay! =) Just posted the updated picture for the participants and the new entry list. I have all the information there in case anyone missed their PM.

So New Spots can Be Picked by the Participants.................................

Now! :D

(oh and of course, if I have missed or overlooked anything, feel free to post questions =>)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back