• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Update 1/31 ~ Dumbo PODM Game - 12 Spots Reserved and Making This Game a Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update 1/31 ~ Dumbo PODM Game - 12 Spots Reserved and Making This Game a Go!
Just seeing that I didn't reply to this! :doh: Thank you! Feeling good now and just trying to avoid the cold going around in my family :eek: :lol:

Yay Jodi! So glad you got the pins well and Thanks so much for posting! I'm so happy you liked the zaps! :D

Yay! Congratulations Amy, and so glad you enjoyed it!! :hsd:

Thanks guys- you guys make it so fun to host a game! :) I've been trying to think of the next one to do, and I'm torn between another Dumbo PODM or [pinpics]39931[/pinpics] - both are my mom's pins so I'll have to double check with her ^.^

Yayyyyyy Amy!!! Congrats on winning the Dumbo PoDM!! I won the WDW Snow White Attraction poster! Very cool pin! :D

And yes Story!!! U know my vote for the next game... Dumbo PoDM!!! ::chants:: XD Especially if u have a scene w/ Timothy Mouse=OMGGGGGG I'll so be there! :) Thank u for such a fun game! ;)

Yayyyyyy Amy!!! Congrats on winning the Dumbo PoDM!! I won the WDW Snow White Attraction poster! Very cool pin! :D

And yes Story!!! U know my vote for the next game... Dumbo PoDM!!! ::chants:: XD Especially if u have a scene w/ Timothy Mouse=OMGGGGGG I'll so be there! :) Thank u for such a fun game! ;)

Yay!! Glad you it your pin safely and you are welcomed!! Thanks as well for playing! ^.^ Aw, I did not know there were Timothy scenes! I bet they are adorable! <3 the one we have is dumbo getting up into the trunk. We are pretty busy right now but I'm hoping to have a game together around the middle of march! =)

Thanks so much again everyone!! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back