• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW Cast Pin Party C Ticket Stitch: Only Pin Left to Sell

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDW Cast Pin Party C Ticket Stitch: Only Pin Left to Sell
Hey Carolyn, I was wondering if you could PM me what Stitch pins you have left and what the prices are (woooo im a dpf charter member!!) cause any time i try to look up your website, the page comes up blank! Thanks Sean

I would definitely be interested!

(Gillian, I posted in your thread about the Alice Filmstrip pins. I have one left, Pin 31647: Alice in Wonderland in Court - Filmstrip. I'm asking $125.00 for it as the non-DPF price, but my DPF-discount price is $65.)

And according to pinpics and the new nifty feature it says you have these pins I need:

Let me know prices and I'll let you know what I can afford. haha :)

Snazzybowtie, I PM'd the list. Please let me know what you think.

Sherry, you are so sweet!

Gillian, I will PM you the prices in a bit.

Dirpmad, I received an email from you a few hours ago and have replied. I'm not sure whether that means you still want me to do a Stitch search. Please let me know.

Lightningz, I received your email and have replied.

THANK YOU, all of you!

Carolyn --

What a nice way to support our Charter Members!! You have a couple of my little ones "Holy Grails" -- will send e-mail this evening. Thanks again!!

Do you still have:
Pin 56504: WDW - Spotlight Soda Can Collection (Tinker Bell Pink Lemonade) $20
Pin 56505: WDW - Spotlight Soda Can Collection (Mickey Cream Soda) $20
Pin 58267: WDI - Lapel Pin Series - Peter Pan's Flight - Logo (Tinker Bell) $20
Pin 4755: Jane from Set $15

I'm really curious about getting them for the discounted prices, even though money's tight! Just let me know!

Carolyn--
I sent you an e-mail with the pins we are interested in. Since we have been having some e-mail problems I will also send the information via PM.
--Betsy

Master, I have the Stitch Cast Party Ticket C pin and will PM you after I get home from work, around 6:30 Pacific time tonight. (It isn't on its original backing card.)

Opaleyes, I am 99.9% certain that I have those four pins, but I want to double-check when I get home from work. I will PM you tonight.

Babicam, I received and replied to your email, but the dang email gremlins are definitely messing around with us! I've PMed your PM. Thank you for following up.

I purchased pins from Carolyn and they arrived yesterday. They are gorgeous... perfect... carefully packaged... reasonably priced... and oh yeah... did I mention that I like 'em, too???

Thanks, Carolyn!!!

Interested in a price check and availability of these:

Pin 56423: TDR - Matsuri (Festival) Pluto
Pin 59465: TDR - Little Green Men - Pin of the Month - November
Pin 66760: DSF - Beloved Tales - Hunchback of Notre Dame
Pin 70541: DisneyStore.com - The Jungle Book Pin Set (6 Pins) ((Would you be interested in breaking the set? I'm interested mostly in just the vulture pin))

Message me on here. Thanks!

Thanks to Carolyn I now have one of my Holy Grails (tink in the latern). I am not redoing my pin vest and cards, because I just redid them in October. Carolyn, thanks for the great buys and the wonderful shipping. Love the pins. Thanks so very much. Penny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back