• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW Cast Pin Party C Ticket Stitch: Only Pin Left to Sell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh not having the means currently to pick up the ones on my list. *shakes fist at bills* thanks for the sale offer though and the opportunity. Hope they go quickly for you!

Wow, I am really thinking about buying your 2 Friday The 13th pins. If I decide to buy them, I will order them this weekend. Wish you had more than 2 Friday The 13th pins...lol

Yeh. I've shipped internationally a couple of times, but the buyer ends up paying a horridly high tariff (or whatever that fee is called on your end) unless I state a falsely low value on the pins, and because I prefer to ship by priority mail (so that the buyer doesn't have to wait a long time for delivery and maybe get mad at me because of the wait), I end up paying ridiculously high postage for International Priority Mail. Is there a way I can ship for less postage and still feel secure and not have both of us waiting and waiting and waiting (and waiting and waiting) for delivery? If so, I could might be willing to ship outside the US to members who have a positive feedback score.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back