• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW Cast Pin Party C Ticket Stitch: Only Pin Left to Sell

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDW Cast Pin Party C Ticket Stitch: Only Pin Left to Sell
I feel like they are going to be WAY out of my price range, but have been looking for these three for awhile and would like to know what kind of discount you would give on these: 35454 35455 35456

It never hurts to ask, Kikiwi! Here are the special DPF prices. I've included the nonDPF price in parentheses, in case you want to compare. (I'll insert the Pin Pics image and link for the three pins, just because that's something I've been wanting to try for a while.)

pin35454th72
Pin 35454: WDW - A Family Pin Gathering 2004 - Donald and Goofy Bellman Cart Sculpt Set (Mickey Soap)
35454: ($120) DPF price = $100

pin35455th72
Pin 35455: WDW - A Family Pin Gathering 2004 - Donald and Goofy Bellman Cart Sculpt Set (Mickey Shampoo)
35455: ($120) DPF price = $100

pin35456th72
Pin 35456: WDW - A Family Pin Gathering 2004 - Donald and Goofy Bellman Cart Sculpt Set (Mickey Toothpaste)
35456: ($100) DPF price = $75

Last edited:
Yes, I do still have 36444 (WDW Cast Exclusive – Cast Pin Party C Ticket (Stitch/Disney-MGM Studios)). I'll PM the details. Thank you for asking!

Hey there. Could you let me know about this pin please? Pin 44571: DLR - Cast Lanyard Series 4 - Scrooge McDuck Comic Collection 4

Thanks,
Ryan

Carolyn, got everything today! Oh my god, everything is perfect! Outstanding packing job too! These are a tremendous addition to my collection! Thanks so much! :bigthumb:

It never hurts to ask, Kikiwi! Here are the special DPF prices. I've included the nonDPF price in parentheses, in case you want to compare. (I'll insert the Pin Pics image and link for the three pins, just because that's something I've been wanting to try for a while.)

pin35454th72
Pin 35454: WDW - A Family Pin Gathering 2004 - Donald and Goofy Bellman Cart Sculpt Set (Mickey Soap)
35454: ($120) DPF price = $100

pin35455th72
Pin 35455: WDW - A Family Pin Gathering 2004 - Donald and Goofy Bellman Cart Sculpt Set (Mickey Shampoo)
35455: ($120) DPF price = $100

pin35456th72
Pin 35456: WDW - A Family Pin Gathering 2004 - Donald and Goofy Bellman Cart Sculpt Set (Mickey Toothpaste)
35456: ($100) DPF price = $75

I actually have the real bottle of shampoo and the real box of soap, from way back in the day. I now wish they were the pins. lololol

I actually have the real bottle of shampoo and the real box of soap, from way back in the day. I now wish they were the pins. lololol

That's neat, John and Vicki! I have two real boxes of the soap, which I saved from a long-ago trip. I don't have the real shampoo or the toothpaste, but I have two real tubes of hand & body lotion from the same Mickey-themed toiletry set.

When I saw the pins on eBay, I was utterly charmed and bid like crazy to get them. Those three pins are among my favorites. If I wasn't selling off my collection, I'd make a shadow box to display the pins along with the real soap and lotion and would try to find someone who's selling the real shampoo and toothpaste so I could add them, too.

Another update: I've got a little over 1,100 left to sell. (Slowly, slowly, the pins are coming off the walls and going to good homes elsewhere.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back