• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW September + EPCOT 35th Anniversary Pickups: At Cost! (All? Pins Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! WDW September + EPCOT 35th Anniversary Pickups: At Cost! (All? Pins Announced)
So I'm chilling out in a McDonald's soaking in the power and AC. I'll be sending out invoices soon. I would greatly appreciate payment as soon as you can. Or, if you need to cancel, please let me know right away. Thanks so much! :D

~Merlin

All invoices have been sent out for September and the Epcot 35th Anniversary. :) If I missed anyone, just let me know!

I believe I've overstayed my welcome here at McDonald's, so I'll have to update with paid notes later. Thanks for your patience!

I'll be headed to the parks tomorrow, so if you need to cancel anything from Sept 14, please do it before tonight. <3 Thanks so much!

~Merlin

Hope your power comes back on soon :/
Please add me to the Doorways Star Tours & Epcot Walt pass-holder pin lists. :)

Please take me off Essence of Evil. I think I can pick this up myself in October.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alrighty, gang! I think we should be all updated to this point, including payments received and invoices sent out. :) Let me know if I missed anything! :D

~Merlin

Hi Merlin
Could you please put me down for the
F&W Lady and the Tramp: Passholder Exclusive
Doorways to Disney: Star Tours
Splash Mountain 25[SUP]th[/SUP] Anniversary

And I live in the UK
Thanks!!!

Got you in the list. :)

Everyone, I'll be hitting the parks tomorrow, so be sure to cancel the Sept 21 pins if you need to tonight. :)

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

These have made it to WDW! 9.99 each Retail.
5d8eaaa0afd27c746d0d70bbbb2c787a.jpg
cfc48f55cbe1195b584b1000337f376d.jpg

Please add me to the list for the anniversary Figment. Are you also doing pick ups for the Funko Pop? If so I'd like it as well. Thanks!

Please add me to the list for the anniversary Figment. Are you also doing pick ups for the Funko Pop? If so I'd like it as well. Thanks!
I assume you mean the 35th Anniversary Figment, not the I was There, right? :)

As for Figment Funko, I'm not sure how many I will be able to get, and if it's limited 1 per person, mine are already claimed. If I can get more, I'll post here day of and let you guys know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back