• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! What did you receive in the Christmas in July 2014 gift exchange?

ZAPPED! What did you receive in the Christmas in July 2014 gift exchange?

starry_solo

Judge of the Dark Court
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
541   0   0
This is the place for people to post what they received for Christmas in July 2014.

Thank you all for participating!

Last edited:
My anonymous SS sent me my gift before July started! ;)

vEoti5C.jpg

Thank you, Secret Santa!

I can not believe people are receiving their pins already. Our gift has been sitting here in a box just waiting for tomorrow to get here so we can mail it out! Won't be long now!

I got my gifts and they were PERFECT!!!

7u4y7epu.jpg

Omg I freaked out when I opened the box and saw everything! Here is a fun break down of what I got:

yruga7em.jpg

pu9e2uba.jpg

7e9unepy.jpg

pe7a9ehu.jpg

I was speechless! My family was like 'who is sending you all this stuff?! People need to stop fueling your addictions lol' This girl has made me so happy, and with it being her first time (as well as mine) let me tell you that I could not have asked for a better Secret Santa! I smile just thinking about it!!

Thank you so much Secret Santa! And drop me a line so we can freak out about our beautiful guardian Sailor Moon sometime!! :D I'm so glad I did this!!! Now I just have to wait for my Giftee to get mine, which hopefully is soon :3

I got what I was expecting in the mail, and now am just waiting to go to Disneyland tomorrow to try to get one or two more things to add before I mail my partner's gift.

I'm picking up my package on Saturday, I'm very excited!

I received my secret santa from Jennisney and got a lot of really fantastic things (all in a really nice Disney Christmas bag).

Here's everything wrapped with the bag and card

2v3stw2.jpg

And then the presents

do5cae.jpg

And a closer picture of the pins

2uhs9ld.jpg

I absolutely loved all of the presents - thanks so much for the great gifts jennisney :)

That's really nice! I'm still making something for my SS Giftee, so it may take a while... I'm also leaving for a camp tomorrow..... I'll try to get it sent as soon as I come back! Sorry Giftee......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's really nice! I'm still making something for my SS Giftee, so it may take a while... I'm also leaving for a camp tomorrow..... I'll try to get it sent as soon as I come back! Sorry Giftee...... 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you going to be gone (at camp) for long?

So without writing an entire novel, my amazing gifts from my Secret Santa IronMan!

Fotor0704165219.png

Brave goodies galore, including the beautiful Elinor chaser pin!! I also had to showcase the little wisp that was drawn on the box. My SS drew so many cute doodles on the package; I had to take pictures of all of it. Also, Bolt dog tag pin which I have wanted for awhile to showcase right in the middle of all my other Bolt pins~

And the big showstopper:

Fotor0704165650.png

This is hands down one of my favorite Brave images and to now have a pin board of it…SO excited to showcase my Brave collection on it. Thank you so much!

Just sent my package off today too. Can't wait to see what everyone else gets!

That Brave board is beautiful!

I also wanted to thank my gifted, who is still anonymous to me, for buying me a slot in a pin game. I won first pick!!! You have to know I NEVER win these things so that was just :shock: Not even the top 5 but number 1! What!? So cool! I got to pic an Ariel pin from the top prize tier and it is wonderful. So thank you so much giftee! Clearly you gave me some of your luck along with my game slot and I really appreciate it :)

Last edited:
Back