• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! What did you receive in the Christmas in July 2014 gift exchange?

ZAPPED! What did you receive in the Christmas in July 2014 gift exchange?
I had mine a few days ago
IMG_0462_zpsb4c3833a.jpg

IMG_0463_zps626b198b.jpg

IMG_0465_zpsf52bdd9e.jpg

IMG_0467_zpsbce8163c.jpg

My gifts came in a disneystore box wrapped in lovely princess wrapping paper :) I had an Enchanted DVD, Cinderella DVD, which I needed for my collection, the mothers day Rapunzel pin which was on my wants and a Belle mug which I have recently been considering buying on the Disneystore. So pleased with my gifts although don't know who to thank as there was no name on the card. Thank you so much, I love everything! :D

I am hoping to send mine tomorrow or Tuesday, I was hoping to get more pins but since disneypinplace has gone, I haven't been able to access wants list so might just see if I can buy something after work tomorrow.

It's up to the sender. Some people are embarrassed by what they send?

Some people just want to remain anonymous. They don't give to be noticed but just for the sake of giving. It is offensive that you put "embarrassed by what they send". At least to me it is.

Some people just want to remain anonymous. They don't give to be noticed but just for the sake of giving. It is offensive that you put "embarrassed by what they send". At least to me it is.

I did not mean to offend you or anyone else. Most people want some sort of acknowledgment that they received the gift which is what this thread is for. But a lot of people do not post a public acknowledgment at all. Without a note in the package to say who it is from, there isn't even a way to give a private acknowledgment. And with the post office the way it is, just because something says it is delivered does not necessarily mean that the recipient received it.

So I got this amazing package a few days ago. Just have not had the time to post earlier. Since we live in Sweden and I know shipping here is expencie I was not expecting such a huge package!

Insode were lots of these small packages all wrapped up in different wrappingpapers. And the card told us who the packages was to. So cute!

0c5e41b1-dcbb-4ba0-a1f6-ac4fea17f288.jpg

c9382719-a75e-4692-a10f-ddd05cadba83.jpg

We got candy for the whole family

df1cdfb5-d85b-4be1-b2a0-13e68d65ecbf.jpg

These amazing tiaras for the girls. They have wished for these for some while now so it was perfect! They are beautiful!

f8e4e0ed-fc08-439a-910a-517c2a6982ea.jpg

88ed1522-712f-4e41-8335-bf707a5513eb.jpg

I got three amazing Minnie pins. Love them all!!!

b517450f-d8b8-4591-87ab-5c843b3ea855.jpg

And if that were not enough the girls also got a pin each! And OMG it was not just any pins. My girls went nuts!

79174030-4f42-4026-bcd9-174369383419.jpg

28e348fa-8c4a-4483-ac99-de148468549c.jpg

Thank you sooo much Katie (ALittleBitOfMagic)! This package absolutely brought us a little bit of magic!!! Loved it all sooo much!

Thank you sooo much Katie (ALittleBitOfMagic)! This package absolutely brought us a little bit of magic!!! Loved it all sooo much!

:hug: Lovely use of words :naughty:

It was a pleasure putting together a package for you and the girls. I was so excited to have drawn your name <3
I'm so glad the gifts will be well loved!
(Sidenote: can't wait to hopefully meet you at D23 next year!)

Thank you to the kind DPF traders who made some of these pins possible!

My gift came yesterday! It was late by the time I got home from work so I couldn't post. Here it is:

(unopened)

(opened)

Thank you Becky Rogers aka Dalamara!

The Yan Yan's are delicious (will be once I eat them) - they are biscuit sticks with dipping sauce, kind of reminds me of Pocky, except instead of being covered with chocolate or strawberry, you get to dip them!

The Belle pin is gorgeous. The paint brushes will come in handy when I paint (acryllic on canvas), especially for those fine details.

And the puzzle books are great! I like Sudoku a lot! :)

Thanks again Becky!

Last edited:
All I can say is WOW! I was finally home to open my gift from my CIJ. Brant (Sebastian) had received my name. He had messaged me some months ago to start a trade because he had the Countdown to Evil Maleficent Mirror I'd been wanting. I told him I would have to work up something awesome to trade him for it and I'd been putting together bits and bits ever since. To my shock and surprise, I open my gift from him and behold! Not only did he send me the mirror, but also the Lucifer Dressing Room Door, and MNNSHP 2012 Jack and Zero and he wrote me a beautiful card! As if that weren't enough, he also sent my husband pins! Above and beyond! Thank you again so much!

My gift came yesterday! It was late by the time I got home from work so I couldn't post. Here it is:

(unopened)

(opened)

Thank you Becky Rogers aka Dalamara!

The Yan Yan's are delicious (will be once I eat them) - they are biscuit sticks with dipping sauce, kind of reminds me of Pocky, except instead of being covered with chocolate or strawberry, you get to dip them!

The Belle pin is gorgeous. The paint brushes will come in handy when I paint (acryllic on canvas), especially for those fine details.

And the puzzle books are great! I like Sudoku a lot! :)

Thanks again Becky!

I am so glad you liked your gifts :D The Belle pin was hard for me, I wanted to keep it sooo bad :lol: ;)

ymutu8e5.jpg

I Recieved my Christmas in July today from Sarah (jazzy b bunny)!!!!! Thank you so much for the gifts SArah I love them all!!! I was actually going to buy some loom bands this week because I keep seeing them everywhere!! I can't wait to try them out!!! I love everything so much ^_^ thank you xxx

I'm getting mine mailed out tomorrow. I had to ask someone to mail them for me but I wrapped them all up nice and neat :)

Yes you did wrap them up nice and neat, and I love all of it, the book looks interesting and I just love the pins, to be honest all of it, you made my day, Thank You very much and Merry Christmas in July to you as well
Linda

all the very nice things I received from Bookhugger for the Christmas in July. Can't wait to wear the earrings come Dec and the book looks interesting to read as well, Sasha Thank you very much for all the lovely things :)

I received my Secret Santa yesterday :) Having a bit of trouble posting pics so will try again tonight!
Thank you very much Secret Santa, you read my Wants very well indeed & I hope to share pictures tonight.
Loom bands are fascinating (I watched some kids on the train for ages, making them!) and now I have a bracelet of my own! Not to mention 2 pins, some stickers, a key ring & more; all wrapped in totally cool paper with a Princess card.
Thank you again & watch this space for pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My gift arrived today! I'm so excited! Besides giving me a spot in my first pin game where against all odds I won and got to pic the grand prize (pic of the pin I chose posted below) I also got a lovely box of goodies! I didn't take a pic before tearing into everything (silly me >.<) but the wrapping was adorable Disney themed paper! I got a Rapunzel glitter dress pin that I needed for my Tangled collection, a Grinch (one of my favorite classics) porcelain Christmas ornament to add to my growing ornament collection (so far I have this one and a set of mini Winnie the Pooh ones my sister got me), a cute Goofy keychain, a Pooh Christmas decoration you can put your own photo in, and the AMAZING moose plushes from Brother Bear!! I adore that movie and love the moose! These plush are perfect! They are cute and tiny, the perfect size fro my dresser. I love how they captured the differences of each moose in the plush. Thank you so much mystery gifter! I really love my present. And thank you Rocke01 for being the go-between from my anonymous gift giver and for the spot in your game (and your patience with me learning how to play) :)

Whoo-hoo! What a wonderful set of gifts. Thank you so much LiliMay!

tysupe2u.jpg

My fat finger typed the above. If you see errors blame those iPhone keyboards.

Back