• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! What did you receive in the Christmas in July 2014 gift exchange?

ZAPPED! What did you receive in the Christmas in July 2014 gift exchange?
Ahh you are all making me think what extra can i put into my SS package! I really need to get a move on considering as people have already received theirs.

I delivered my secret Santa recipient her gift today.

also delivered jadeites lady's recipient her gift this AM

I sent my package last wednesday so I hope they get it next week. So nervous to see if they liked the gifts

Thank you so much Jadeites-lady for the wonderful gift and thank you Starry_solo for delivering it in person! I love everything and as you can see my cat had fun opening it all:
cij5_zps424f1835.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
cij4_zps943ee92f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
cij3_zps21efa250.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
cij2_zpscf3e2c80.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
cij1_zps293bde48.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
40473842-a6e9-42e8-bd1e-7c2bd514a721_zps7047bc93.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Also I got a cute Christmas kitty card and some candy canes (which my husband took haha)

I am so glad you liked everything, sorry it was not wrapped had a busy week. I had a friend make the necklace for me she did all the clay work. She is a Disney Nut as well and a former cast member, she makes all kinds of things. I was hoping you really would like it. :)

I met starry_solo at DLR on Saturday and got my gift in person. She turned out to be my secret santa! :)

Here is the photo she took of my wonderful, amazing gift. Better photos and explanations of everything to come. On top of everything, we got to hang out searching for pins and making customized Coke cans at the Share a Coke with a Friend booths in Downtown Disney.

(They're hard to see, but the pins I received are the princess pins I won from her game and a Robin Hood pin to add to my collection. :) )
unnamed_zps898344c2.jpg

I met starry_solo at DLR on Saturday and got my gift in person. She turned out to be my secret santa! :)

Here is the photo she took of my wonderful, amazing gift. Better photos and explanations of everything to come. On top of everything, we got to hang out searching for pins and making customized Coke cans at the Share a Coke with a Friend booths in Downtown Disney.

(They're hard to see, but the pins I received are the princess pins I won from her game and a Robin Hood pin to add to my collection. :) )
unnamed_zps898344c2.jpg

It was great to meet you! :)

Hurray! My SS gift arrived today from docfish2u!!! Thank you so much David, I love the Maleficent Tapestry pin, I hope to collect the set one day :D

Sadly my gift did not fair too well in the heat however, from the outside the package looked ominous...

DSC_0229_zps22beff72.jpg

...and when I opened it up there was (very tasty :p) chocolate everywhere!!

DSC_0232_zps22d36b94.jpg

I've now popped it in the fridge and look forward to eating the rest of it later :)

The most exciting part of the package however was safely hidden in the bubble wrap - the Maleficent tapestry pin!

DSC_0229_zps4e5d4007.jpg

Thank you so much again David, for the very chocolatey package! :D

I am so glad you liked everything, sorry it was not wrapped had a busy week. I had a friend make the necklace for me she did all the clay work. She is a Disney Nut as well and a former cast member, she makes all kinds of things. I was hoping you really would like it. :)

Oh no! It was amazing! Thanks again! :) I really appreciate it.

Just a reminder, if everyone could email me or PM me their receipts/tracking information, that'd be great! I thought I put that in the original PMs I sent out?

mmhahaha I'm still collecting things for my person. I should mail them out maybe next week...mmm we'll see. Are we suppose to tell them who we are when we send it? Or is that obvious? Is it meant to be secrete even after the fact?

its up to you Saphenous,
I personally like putting my name on stuff because then the person can come and at least let me know they received their items personally if they choose not to post it for everyone to see

Got mine this week!

Thank you Elin/Snoffsan!

I got some nice pins in a package that was put together with a lot of care. Love the Nintendo pins (enjoy almost anything put out by Disney or Nintendo). I lucked out getting an international gift giver because I also got some delicious chocolate from Europe (not pictured, all gone). I'm assuming the star was homemade, my wife claimed it before I could get a good look at it.

Got mine this week!

Thank you Elin/Snoffsan!

I got some nice pins in a package that was put together with a lot of care. Love the Nintendo pins (enjoy almost anything put out by Disney or Nintendo). I lucked out getting an international gift giver because I also got some delicious chocolate from Europe (not pictured, all gone). I'm assuming the star was homemade, my wife claimed it before I could get a good look at it.

Im glad you liked it. I did not have any pins on your wants and got a little panic. I took som european pins that might be good for trade at least and then concentrated on your other collection. Luckily I know there were some Nintendo pins given out as promotion when supernintendo cam I think it was. So it was easier for me to get a few of those pins. And then, yes I made you a 1UP star. Can never have to many of those :)
Ohh and Swedish candy is good! :)

mmhahaha I'm still collecting things for my person. I should mail them out maybe next week...mmm we'll see. Are we suppose to tell them who we are when we send it? Or is that obvious? Is it meant to be secrete even after the fact?

It's up to the sender. Some people are embarrassed by what they send?

Back