• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! What did you receive in the Christmas in July 2014 gift exchange?

ZAPPED! What did you receive in the Christmas in July 2014 gift exchange?
My gift came yesterday! I'll post what I got tomorrow or Friday (have late night meetings!)

Congrats everyone on all the wonderful gifts! :) Starry, i can't wait to see what you got. Sadly, though I have yet toreceive anything. Disappointing but it is what it is.

Congrats everyone on all the wonderful gifts! :) Starry, i can't wait to see what you got. Sadly, though I have yet toreceive anything. Disappointing but it is what it is.

I've sent multiple PMs to the last few people who I haven't received DC #s from. I'll do so again today, but it looks like I don't have DC #s for one or two people (down from six.)

Nothing for me yet either... I know I must have been hard though, I never did get a chance to fill out the questionnaire.

Your person ships out a lot of packages and told me he shipped last Tuesday. I know he doesn't stick around at the post office to get them to scan each and every package but I will follow up wih him again

Starry, could you please check with my person to make sure they got their package? The tracking says it was ready for pickup two weeks ago, but they haven't posted on here or pm'ed me to let me know they actually got it (and have logged in in the past few days), and I don't want to pm them directly in case they haven't opened it yet and I spoil the surprise.

Congrats to everyone on their wonderful gifts!

Starry, could you please check with my person to make sure they got their package? The tracking says it was ready for pickup two weeks ago, but they haven't posted on here or pm'ed me to let me know they actually got it (and have logged in in the past few days), and I don't want to pm them directly in case they haven't opened it yet and I spoil the surprise.

Congrats to everyone on their wonderful gifts!

Will do, also will send you a text.

I just realised that my recipient hasn't posted that they received their package in this thread, I know it was delivered though looking at the tracking :) I hope they liked everything!

I just realised that my recipient hasn't posted that they received their package in this thread, I know it was delivered though looking at the tracking :) I hope they liked everything!

I wrote on the wrong thread!! I loved everything! You do realise that was just me in a box!!! It was incredible! I got it just before I left for WDW and used EVERYTHING on my trip!

I wrote on the wrong thread!! I loved everything! You do realise that was just me in a box!!! It was incredible! I got it just before I left for WDW and used EVERYTHING on my trip!

Hurray! So glad you liked everything :D I had loads of fun putting it together :)

I hope that everyone else gets their packages soon!

OK, I "think" I received my Christmas in July gift today. There was no note, or card, and nothing on the bubble mailer except a return address, so this is just a guess! Here is what I received:

I love the Gurgi pin. The Black Cauldron is one of my favorite Disney movies, and I will happily add this new pin into my small, but well loved Black Cauldron collection. The Frozen pins were a nice surprise. :) It's fun to finally own some lol. So, if you were my Secret July Santa, Danny... Thank you!!

I gooottt my xmas in July Gift on August 18!!!!! I wanted to post on here but DPF was down for like 5 days...ger

I freaking LOOOVVVEEEE everything in my xmas in july gift! Thank you so much Jynn!!!! I swear you were dead on with all the gifts!!!! I loovveeee the keeeyyysss so much. I've already worn my perdy socks, and I keep playing with the bunny keychain hehee scooter bunny!!!! and the pins are sssoOOOOO pretty and amazing! I love them so much! My favorite is Remy!!!! Thank you so much! I hope your doing better from your car accident.

Back