• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! What did you receive in the Christmas in July 2014 gift exchange?

ZAPPED! What did you receive in the Christmas in July 2014 gift exchange?
Amazing gifts everyone! :) I am anxiously awaiting mine. I hope it comes soon! :)

Jenna, if this is what you sent:

3264x2448.jpeg.a3e4d720eecb013158e122000b208f7b

Your SS recipient received it. I don't think he's logged in here but he posted elsewhere he got it. He really likes them, and didn't have them before!

I am getting worried about the package I sent out. I doesn't show it is delivered yet. It left LA on July 3rd. Stupid post office.

xmasinjuly_zps17b8fb97.png

Thank you Kristina (ksnuggles)!!! I really like the pins (which are already on my Snow White board) and the princess stuff. I wish I actually brought my lunch to work! I can't wait to see what the unfinished part of my gift is! Thank you!!!!

sorry for the bad photo, my phone takes crap pictures.

I was hoping you did not have those already. As for the lunch bag... I did not even realize it was a lunch bag until I was packaging everything up... I got it with the thought of extra pin stuff like Mickey backs or backer cards.. or travel traders... lol. As for the second part.. it should be on it's way soon. Hopefully. .. work has been so crazy.

Ooopps I missed that one. Let me say it again, stupid post office for not updating the package.

Exactly! I've noticed there are quite a few European countries that the post office doesn't update for.

But post #38 is where your SS recipient posted! :)

I opened my package yesterday. Thanks so much Gothel :) I have tried to upload pictures but it isn't working. I love my frankenweenie christmas decoration, and stitch keyring. Oh and the superhero writing pad, stickers, small world pins, socks etc. Such a lovely gift :)

Im hoping I get mine before July ends :/...

Me too!

me too... or hear back from the person I sent things to. I heard nothing. Also got nothing so far... =( 4 more days left in July... <cry>

Me too! I sent out multiple reminders to everyone that I had not received tracking numbers for and for those whose recipients did not post here. I think there are 8-10 total. :(

I was hoping you did not have those already. As for the lunch bag... I did not even realize it was a lunch bag until I was packaging everything up... I got it with the thought of extra pin stuff like Mickey backs or backer cards.. or travel traders... lol. As for the second part.. it should be on it's way soon. Hopefully. .. work has been so crazy.

I'm actually using it to hold my pen collection. I was going to buy a container but this is cuter!
Take your time, I completely understand work being crazy.

Sent my SS's package this week so it should get their by the end of the month, on another note got mine from my parents this past weekend so I'll post what I got soon...

Thank you so much Reneé. Any one oh knows me knows I love all things Stitch. You manged to find an awesome stitch pin that I didn't have yet. If you've seen how much Stitch stuff I have you know this is near impossible. I love it all. My SS is a kindred spirit also an I hope they love everything.

A4444B1F-A625-4C39-BADB-90F46AF11DA9_zpsz1sgirhk.jpg

BB9A5704-5365-4316-90C1-1A07BEDA62F5_zpsbdrwcxcw.jpg
Yay! I'm so glad you liked everything!! I was hoping you didn't have that pin yet :)

I got my package the other day and it was great! I absolutely love all the princess stuff!! And I finally have the window set complete now!
8y3a3uje.jpg

Back