• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! What did you receive in the Christmas in July 2014 gift exchange?

I was hoping that everyone would have received their goods by now. Let's hope those that signed up and didn't send anything ​are publicly shunned!

My person's package has been delivered (well, is available for pickup), but they haven't posted here that they got it. I was worried but then I saw that they haven't logged on for a few weeks. So now I just hope that everything is ok with them in general.

I was happy to see a box outside my door this morning (especially since half my mail/packages end up at my neighbors house! Ugh)
Anywhooo!!
I was thrilled to see Carissa was my seceret Santa!
wrht76.jpg

All my gifts were amazing! That bow ! My hottopic store never got the shipment for the bow and those bracelets! So cute! and the purse was adorable! And frozen button Thank you a ton!
21o24ox.jpg

And the pin was amazing! I didn't expect it to be so pretty and large !
2moa1j5.jpg

It's already locked up in my case safe and sound! Thank you so much Carissa! I love everything!

Thank you SS (even though you want to remain anonymous... I have enough clues to know who you are.. lol)
I LOVE the ornament.. it is already on my display in my room and the notepad will be useful. I got some nice trader pins.
Sadly the soap has perfume in it so I cannot use it due to being allergic.

20140731_1732041.jpg

I still haven't received anything....and my person still hasn't said anything... =(

Your SS sender sent me a PM, apologizing for the delay in sending out the package but SS hasn't forgotten and you should be getting something shortly.

I received my package from Cassy (Firebaby22) a few weeks ago but I have been traveling so much for work. It was wonderful to finally be home for an extended time and open it. All I can say is WOWOWOOWOWOWOWOW!!!! It was so awesome to have my Santa be a Stitch lover too. I am trying to take pictures to upload now.....there is just way too much stuff and I love, love, love, love it all!!!!!

Than you Cassy! you really brightened my month! it was so wonderful to come home to.

A quick shout out to my ss, Jacko, who sent this awesome care package(minus a doc mcstuffins coloring book with crayons, which daughter grabbed onto immediately). I really appreciate both pins you sent, as well as the boh mouse from spirited away. The french m&ms sadly were partially melted in their containers upon arrival...

Thanks again,
JC

Last edited:
I received my package from Cassy (Firebaby22) a few weeks ago but I have been traveling so much for work. It was wonderful to finally be home for an extended time and open it. All I can say is WOWOWOOWOWOWOWOW!!!! It was so awesome to have my Santa be a Stitch lover too. I am trying to take pictures to upload now.....there is just way too much stuff and I love, love, love, love it all!!!!!

Than you Cassy! you really brightened my month! it was so wonderful to come home to.

Im in glad you liked everything. I searched far and wide to find Stitch stuff that wasn't easy to get. Many shipments from Hong Kong and Japan.

Sorry for the late reply, but I received my Christmas in July package from Cindy (Saphenous) who is another fellow Bunny owner :) This is what I received -

2 pins off my wants list - Pin 92236: DLR - Mad T Party - Mystery Pin Collection (Alice Only) & Pin 100808: Eau De Magique Collection: June - Merida
4 Ghibli Film Buttons she made (Love Totoro, its my favorite)
Bunny Napkins, Party Bags, and Bunny-shaped mouth lollipop molds
Big bunny treat for my Bunny Vincent

Saphenous - Thank you for everything, I really enjoyed opening everything. My rabbit is a Lionhead Dwarf named Vincent and he is a little over 7 years old. I am sorry for your lost with your rabbit, its always hard to lose a pet. I almost lost Vincent one year due to GI Stasis but he had surgery on his little tummy and got better and has been healthy ever since. Hope you have many happy years to come with your new bun :)

Last edited:
That Aurora ornament is stunning!!! Just wow! And my gosh love the Ghibli mouse plush! That movie is so great.

Also, please let me know Starry if volunteers are still needed to be replacement SS. No one should be without a present! Especially if they sent one!! I'd be happy to make another package for a member, it was a lot of fun doing the other box :)

I received my secret santa package today, thank you disnerd1989 .it contained cadburys crème eggs, cute pluto Hollywood studios pin,a notebook with a monster on it, some mickey mouse pink fabric ribbon, little green santa bag ,purple watch and an opal keyring , thanks from Sabrina.

A quick shout out to my ss, Jacko, who sent this awesome care package(minus a doc mcstuffins coloring book with crayons, which daughter grabbed onto immediately). I really appreciate both pins you sent, as well as the boh mouse from spirited away. The french m&ms sadly were partially melted in their containers upon arrival...

Thanks again,
JC

I'm glad you got it! Sorry about the melty chocolate...I realized after I sent it that chocolate probably wasn't the smartest choice in the middle of summer XD

Back