• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! "What did you recieve in (Starry_Solo's)Christmas in July Exchange?"

First time looking through this thread - Everyone's gifts are so beautiful. I have the biggest smile on my face right now looking at all your goodies!

Confession time: I didn't sign up for this exchange on purpose because I really got burnt on the St. Patricks Exchange. I put a lot of time and effort into my present, but I never received any gift myself. :-( At least a few of us who never received anything reported it, but nobody did anything. Kind of soured my outlook on the forum for a while. :sad:

But this exchange looks like its going so much better! Li, it looks like you're doing a great job of running things, and I'd like to volunteer to send a gift if someone doesn't get anything, this go around.

I really love seeing everyone's gifts. Especially the handcrafted items - The Gaston painting! The Princess Bride book! Not to mention... so many gorgeous shiny pieces of metal!

Kudos to all you generous and creative gift givers! :bigthumb:

I am so sorry you had a bad out come from the st patricks gift exchange thats awful ): I have only done christmas and valentines exchange until this one and I have to say Li has been on top of everything and making sure all who participated are participating and communicating. I'd definitely sign up for any gift exchange shes organizing because shes been such a gem :)

Hi everyone,
I received my gift today from Krista (KRISCAR). I'm sorry I don't know how to post pictures but it was great. I got two pins that I really love a WDI dragon and a limited edition Mickey icon that is also a Christmas oranament pin. She also sent along some great travel things a manicure set, lipbalm and compact. Great soap to carry in your bag because in some places I have been there is never soap to clean your hands. She also sent some very lovely sticker of our beautiful princess'. Very nice for my first Christmas in July.

Where do I sign up for the next pin exchange. This has been so much fun.

Hi everyone,
I received my gift today from Krista (KRISCAR). I'm sorry I don't know how to post pictures but it was great. I got two pins that I really love a WDI dragon and a limited edition Mickey icon that is also a Christmas oranament pin. She also sent along some great travel things a manicure set, lipbalm and compact. Great soap to carry in your bag because in some places I have been there is never soap to clean your hands. She also sent some very lovely sticker of our beautiful princess'. Very nice for my first Christmas in July.

Where do I sign up for the next pin exchange. This has been so much fun.

I'll send a PM :)

I am so sorry you had a bad out come from the st patricks gift exchange thats awful ): I have only done christmas and valentines exchange until this one and I have to say Li has been on top of everything and making sure all who participated are participating and communicating. I'd definitely sign up for any gift exchange shes organizing because shes been such a gem :)

Thanks Miki. I am going to check on one more person, I hope I didn't miss her when I did my count of who got what (and who hasn't yet received anything)

I was going to ask did tinkerkeeks get hers my boyfriend sent it out awhile ago and we havent seen any posts or gotten any messages that they have received their gift please let me know when you can my boyfriend hasnt been able to get on forum lately due to work so I am keeping him updated. thank you so much :)

I was going to ask did tinkerkeeks get hers my boyfriend sent it out awhile ago and we havent seen any posts or gotten any messages that they have received their gift please let me know when you can my boyfriend hasnt been able to get on forum lately due to work so I am keeping him updated. thank you so much :)

She hasn't posted but according to the DC # provided, it was delivered on 7/26/13 and the city, state & zip code match what I gave you so she must be busy.

My SS gift arrived this week!

Sorry for the delay in posting but I had to take a picture!

This is what I received:

From left to right, top to bottom:

Beauty & the Beast Love - Tale as Old as Time - figurine (although it looks like it could potentially be a bookend)

Mickey Mouse notepaper (look, it's shaped like Mickey and his clothes!)

Belle - Beauty & the Beast Hallmark Ornament

3 Star Wars Zodiac pins from my wants - Leo, Scorpio, and Pisces

Precious Moments Mulan figurine (with a tiny Mushu too!)

Pluto for Planet Pin from Sci Fi Academy from my wants!

Thank you Secret Santa Diego (digs)!

Here's what I got:
14ltugk.jpg

A sweet note, an awesome Aurora pin I've wanted for my SB collection, some cute Tink and AIW pins, an adorable Mickey and Minnie keychain (which I'm absolutely in love with!), a Rapunzel pen that I have used non-stop, and a wonderful Snow White hair bow! I make Disney bows myself, so I was beyond excited to receive one! Did you make it yourself? :D

Thank you so much, Milly5513! You went above and beyond! :)

Can't wait for the next one!

T

Sorry for the delay in posting but I had to take a picture!

This is what I received:

From left to right, top to bottom:

Beauty & the Beast Love - Tale as Old as Time - figurine (although it looks like it could potentially be a bookend)

Mickey Mouse notepaper (look, it's shaped like Mickey and his clothes!)

Belle - Beauty & the Beast Hallmark Ornament

3 Star Wars Zodiac pins from my wants - Leo, Scorpio, and Pisces

Precious Moments Mulan figurine (with a tiny Mushu too!)

Pluto for Planet Pin from Sci Fi Academy from my wants!

Thank you Secret Santa Diego (digs)!

Yay!! I'm glad the package arrived safely! Hopefully you like your gifts :)

Yay!! I'm glad the package arrived safely! Hopefully you like your gifts :)

I do! I have a cabinet that I put my Disney ornaments, glasses, and mugs in so Mulan and both BATB figurines/ornaments will go right in there. It would have gone in last night but I discovered ants in the house (no discernible trail so I think they came in because we have the A/C on!)

I want to say a big Thank You to Li (Starry_Solo) for all of her hard work in organizing this Christmas In July. I had a wonderful time both in receiving and preparing and sending my gifts. None of this would have been possible without you. I look forward to the next exchange. Thank you again. This was a wonderful experience.

I want to say a big Thank You to Li (Starry_Solo) for all of her hard work in organizing this Christmas In July. I had a wonderful time both in receiving and preparing and sending my gifts. None of this would have been possible without you. I look forward to the next exchange. Thank you again. This was a wonderful experience.

+1,000,000

Back