• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! "What did you recieve in (Starry_Solo's)Christmas in July Exchange?"

ZAPPED! "What did you recieve in (Starry_Solo's)Christmas in July Exchange?"
Okay-so to my person that I need to gift. Please know- the only reason why I haven't sent it is because I'm making it- and I have total anxiety weather or not your going to like it to be honest. Lol.
But on to what I received. -
Maya (Disneygirl333)
And I can't thank her enough.
A pin from my signature non-the less as well as pins I've been hunting for the past month. (The glitter dress one is gorgeous!)
zjhrtf.jpg

She included a cup with mrs. Potts and chip. "One lump or two." With my favorite white chocolate kisses inside. (Those to say the least were gone fast!) lol
But my most favorite was her drawing of Vanessa and sweet note with flounder on it! Thank you so much!!!
2i7reb9.jpg

tumblr_inline_mp9wa5yDE41qz4rgp.gif

Ooh it's so nice to see the pictures! I'm glad everything arrived safely!!! I was worried about the mug, even though I smothered it in bubble wrap. :lol:

Im glad you loved the "hugs" chocolates! And the Vanessa drawing! :)

special thanks to David and Rachel for trading with me so you could get your pins! :hug:

my aunt jordnsmom mailed out her packagetoday my boyfriend disney fan123 and i are mailing out our packages tomorrow so excited hope our secret santas in july like their gifts :)

Got your DC #s so I'll update the chart with who has sent it. I will also keep an eye on this thread in case the gift giver didn't send me the tracking number but the recipient posted that it has been received.

I got my package!! I love everything so much!! I have to share a picture of the cute wrapping paper (which I'm sure MY xmas in july person will enjoy as well, since I firmly believe in re-using wrapping paper and I'm waiting for one more thing before I send mine out)
photo8.jpg

So I opened all the packages and I got some AWESOME stuff from Nikki (Hiddenmickey)

photo9.jpg

So I got the CUTEST little belle doll, a pen, journal and sticker book with awesome princesses, some monster's university stickers (I love sticker btw!) and 2 pins from my wants!! A BATB pin and one of my favorite alice pins. (I love alice by herself. )
Thanks Nikki!! And I can't wait to send mine out, I'm sure my person is starting to go "what the heck??"

Oh yay!!! I'm so glad your box made it and that you like your goodies. :) I love Christmas wrapping paper so much, we have a huge stash of just Christmas paper, bows, tags, ribbon, etc. I couldn't decide what to choose! :p Glad you liked it.

Okay, just a fyi, I am sending PMs to all individuals who haven't sent me tracking #s or haven't posted in here that they sent theirs out. So, if you have sent it out, please do not be alarmed.

Well, a couple of days ago I received my package from the wonderful snoffsan!!! Apologies for not posting earlier but the kids are off on their summer hols from school and I'm currently setting up my home business so things here are very hectic.....anyway.....I received 2... Yes 2!!!!! Packages....cutely decorated with Xmas trees and Winnie pooh stickers....I opened them to find an array of beautifully wrapped goodies....

with goodies not only for me, but for my 4 children too!!! Needless to say me and the kids were all jumping around with excitement!! :) .....yes, we were !! I know....anyway....

we opened them, and oh my!! The amount of time and effort that's clearly gone into these is amazing! My 3 children each got an adventure book each, complete with stickers to stick beside various achievements they manage in the book....( my 7 yr old is already half way through hers!) and my 7 month old son got a lovely handmade book teaching him all the animal words but it is Disney!!!!!!!!! He loves it, and thank goodness it's laminated is all I have to say as it immediately got the seal of approval with a dribble lol!...

Then for my goodies...I got the most adorable little Kevin charm in its own little pouch, I got a Dr Facilier 13 pin, and 3 other trading pins which I love!! I also got the pascal crochet pattern that I'd messaged about some time ago, so that was awesome!!!!! I also got a handmade tag saying " reach for the sky" which is highly appropriate now with me venturing in to a new business!! :)

So, thank you sooooo much for your wonderful parcels....they were nothing short of amazing!!!! I'm so happy with them!!!!! Xxxxxx

OMG - thank you Kristin (disneycrazee)

Thank you Kristin, aka disneycrazee, for the beautiful Christmas in July gift!

Here it is, in all its glory:

Besides the two Belle pins (going into my collection RIGHT NOW!), I received a Belle scepter dispenser (squinkies), pack of stickers, more stickers with a dispenser (which after I'm done using the stickers, will be used as a tape dispenser), lollipop, pen & memo pad.

The Belle pins are from my wants list:
Pin 54697: DisneyShopping.com - Belle Pavé Gown (Jumbo)
and
Pin 66838: DLR - Damselle Magazine Collection 2008 - December (Belle)

P.S. Sorry for the fuzzy picture. This is what happens when you have an old (non-smart) phone with a 1.3 mb camera.

Thank you Kristin, aka disneycrazee, for the beautiful Christmas in July gift!

Here it is, in all its glory:

Besides the two Belle pins (going into my collection RIGHT NOW!), I received a Belle scepter dispenser (squinkies), pack of stickers, more stickers with a dispenser (which after I'm done using the stickers, will be used as a tape dispenser), lollipop, pen & memo pad.

The Belle pins are from my wants list:
Pin 54697: DisneyShopping.com - Belle Pavé Gown (Jumbo)
and
Pin 66838: DLR - Damselle Magazine Collection 2008 - December (Belle)

P.S. Sorry for the fuzzy picture. This is what happens when you have an old (non-smart) phone with a 1.3 mb camera.
Yay! Glad it arrived safely. :) I completely forgot to PM your sister with the tracking # right after I mailed it...and then the site went down. I should have emailed her, but I didn't realize how long DPF was going to be down. :facepalm: Oh well. I guess that doesn't matter now. :lol:

Thank you so much to Miki!! I was seriously spoiled rotten. Once I get my camera in hand, I'll post a pic of everything.... though my favorite thing out of all of it was an incredible drawing of Belle...and in her blue dress to boot! PERFECT!

Thank you so so much!!!!!

oh yea!!!! i am so glad you liked everything including my drawing i actually made a few before i made the one i sent out to get it just right lol :)

Thank you, Milly5513 for the amazing package! I got it last week, but couldn't post till now. I will try to get pics up tomorrow :) it was so much in opening it. Thank you for your thoughtfulness, I love it all!!

Well, a couple of days ago I received my package from the wonderful snoffsan!!! Apologies for not posting earlier but the kids are off on their summer hols from school and I'm currently setting up my home business so things here are very hectic.....anyway.....I received 2... Yes 2!!!!! Packages....cutely decorated with Xmas trees and Winnie pooh stickers....I opened them to find an array of beautifully wrapped goodies....

with goodies not only for me, but for my 4 children too!!! Needless to say me and the kids were all jumping around with excitement!! :) .....yes, we were !! I know....anyway....

we opened them, and oh my!! The amount of time and effort that's clearly gone into these is amazing! My 3 children each got an adventure book each, complete with stickers to stick beside various achievements they manage in the book....( my 7 yr old is already half way through hers!) and my 7 month old son got a lovely handmade book teaching him all the animal words but it is Disney!!!!!!!!! He loves it, and thank goodness it's laminated is all I have to say as it immediately got the seal of approval with a dribble lol!...

Then for my goodies...I got the most adorable little Kevin charm in its own little pouch, I got a Dr Facilier 13 pin, and 3 other trading pins which I love!! I also got the pascal crochet pattern that I'd messaged about some time ago, so that was awesome!!!!! I also got a handmade tag saying " reach for the sky" which is highly appropriate now with me venturing in to a new business!! :)

So, thank you sooooo much for your wonderful parcels....they were nothing short of amazing!!!! I'm so happy with them!!!!! Xxxxxx

Im so happy you guys liked the gifts. So sad I couldnt get any pins from your wants so I tried to send you some traders from movies you liked and then tried to make up for it with crafts. :) Took some time to make so Im sorry it arrived kind of late, but it still made it within July :)

Glad your baby liked the teaching book also. I made such books for my twins when they were small. One with pics of our family and one with their favorite toys and they loved them to pieces. Litterally! lol

Tell her I hope it comes soon too!!! :) At least I'm not the only one waiting. I hate waiting... lol

lol me too i have been eagerly waiting for my package too glad to see im not the only one waiting. im just so excited especially since my aunt and boyfriend already got their gifts. i feel like a kid on christmas eve waiting for the clock to strike twelve lol :)

I'm waiting too! I sent out reminder PMs before the forum went down last week.

But here's a list of people who haven't received packages yet (that I at least don't have a DC # for)

starry_solo (that's me)
MMiano (but your person told me that it was sent this week, had to give your person your mailing address again)
Firebaby22 (although your person posted that it was also sent this week or late last week)
Kimkinsey97
Hidden_Miki
Kriscar (your person said was still waiting for one item to come in the mail before sending out)
PurpleRose

OMG Amazing Amazing Amazing!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!

Ok I feel better. This is the most thoughtful beautiful amazing ( did I say amazing) gift ever. So happy.

Jrdnsmom are wonderful and talented and so sweet and knew just what to get. The time they spent on the beautiful book. It will go with my most treasured items. Ok enough gushing on with the pictures.

EE1121D3-71AC-4B43-A4AB-CA89F0BE3E30-92356-00001A1D1025BE11_zpsa9ea65af.jpg

FFDDB9F2-0CC6-4220-9D84-401671BF656C-92356-00001A1D440B2E6F_zpsd74b9fc0.jpg

619A5ACD-DC44-4E9D-A066-5499F639473A-92356-00001A1D53150830_zps793f4a82.jpg

9B2FB35C-45C8-4790-8BC9-D6B2D30E8A24-92356-00001A1D9020BBA4_zps4b25c360.jpg

I made a valiant effort but can't begin to express how excited I am about everything. LGM, Stitch, Labyrinth, and of course the Princess Bride. These are all my favorite things. So happy. Jrdnsmom you guys are the best Thank you so much. Happy Pin trading

And with Cassy getting her gift, we are down to 6 people who haven't received gifts yet:

starry_solo (that's me)
MMiano (but your person told me that it was sent this week, had to give your person your mailing address again)
Kimkinsey97
Hidden_Miki
Kriscar (your person said was still waiting for one item to come in the mail before sending out)
PurpleRose

Back