• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! "What did you recieve in (Starry_Solo's)Christmas in July Exchange?"

ZAPPED! "What did you recieve in (Starry_Solo's)Christmas in July Exchange?"
I can't wait for mine. :)

As to whether I will be revealing my identity, I am not sure yet. But I have more than 1 package to send out, one for me, one for sis, and one for someone else who has asked if I can send it out for that person (which I am okay with). Just have to meet up with that person to get the items to ship out (or send sis to meet that person since she works near where that person resides)

I want to say a big thank to you Linda/fuzzybunny for my Christmas in July exchange.

I got this adorable necklace and pendent with a heart and Mickey icon.

She found these pins based on my list of favorite characters (Mike from Monsters and Oswald the Lucky Rabbit) and my favorite Disney movie (The Great Mouse Detective). All pins that I did not have before.

And I saved the best for last, my awesome Monsters Inc blanket. Is it not the most cutest thing you have seen.

Linda,
thank you so much for putting all that thought and kindness into my gift. Eva

I just received my package today. I absolutely loved everything I received!!
10c0b8452fc31bed54399d4c167d6cab_zps2562a739.jpg

I was super excited about the Lotso!! His hands are magnets!!
Jerry Leigh pins I had on my wants :)
& the the cutest couple of Disney!! Wall e & Eve as a Christmas ornament!
Thank you so much Courtney (PatRin) I loved everything!!

I am so glad you like it all! I was hoping you didn't have that lotso yet!! :D

I wish I knew that my person got it. It was delivered sat. but to an apartment so I'm not sure!

^^THIS! I know mine was delivered last week, but also to an apartment... so I'm nervous.

person who got my package,
even if you completely hate it, please post soon so I know you got it!! :)

I got my package today! :)

oYHuEM1.jpg

Thanks so much, David (docfish2u)! I never dreamed I'd get something like that! I'm such a newbie, I was only expecting a couple rack pins or something but this was just so awesome of you! I hope you get an equally amazing pin(s) from your Secret Santa! :D

I don't know how I missed this! Congrats to everyone on the wonderful Gifts!! Keep posting, I'm living vicariously through all of you!! :)

I got my package today! :)

oYHuEM1.jpg

Thanks so much, David (docfish2u)! I never dreamed I'd get something like that! I'm such a newbie, I was only expecting a couple rack pins or something but this was just so awesome of you! I hope you get an equally amazing pin(s) from your Secret Santa! :D
While the BT is AWESOME, that chocolate bar looks even better!! Great gift :)

I got my package!!!!! O...M...G.....guys I cannot tell you how awesome it is!!! Look at this!!

31EE6E75-51A1-4A49-8AAA-D7D334794252-12905-000012FEFDDFB94F_zpsd97f9b4b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

77D0B99D-7452-48D9-971B-A1F6982C4C92-12905-000012FF0F3B1672_zps2d158cfb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

C7C4B6F2-0E61-452C-B657-716F5F7B267E-12905-000012FF1C31CFFA_zpse1f70f40.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thank you so, so much, Ryan!! I absolutely love this box! The mini Ariel is just about the most awesome thing I've seen all week! I kept her out and was carrying her around with me ever since I got her. I just put her on the board with my Ariel collection last night. I love, love, love her! And omg! That Ariel pen is so awesome!!! I've never seen that before! Can't thank you enough!

Last edited:
I got my box from Abby (abby315) yesterday. It was so exciting! :) The forum isn't letting me post the picture, so words will have to do for now. Abby sent a sweet note, along with a Dumbo coloring book that my daughter immediately claimed, a Winnie the Pooh puzzle, a Rolling Stone featuring the Beatles album covers (sooo cool!!), and, of course, some pins. I got a very pretty Dumbo stained glass pin that I recently gave up on, because people seemed to want my first born in exchange for it, so I absolutely could not believe that it was included in my package! I also got a cute Mickey shirt pin chaser.

Thank you, Abby! Thank you, Li, for putting this together for us. :)

here's the pic!
1010689_10200230722675716_563109069_n.jpg

Last edited:
Received mine yesterday!! :D

My SS was Eva (echan50) and she made me these beautiful tags…

They are AMAZING. As someone who enjoys and appreciates crafts, I can assure you they are in a loving home. :) I can’t stop looking at them!

And then she gave me 4 (!!!!) pins all for my different collections!!! What?! Yes.

The Hunchback one is bigger than I thought it was, the Hades pin is hilarious (his expressions are the greatest!), the “Mad T†of the pin is actually a guitar pick and slides out of the top (this was an extra surprise as I was unaware of this awesomeness), and omg omg omg the Tiana and Naveen mystery couple pin! I’ve been wanting this one but I’ve been afraid to obtain it because of the counterfeits that exist in this collection. Now I just have to make room on my lanyard! Eeeee!!!

Thank you so so sooooo much Eva!!! :madhatter:

Back