• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! "What did you recieve in (Starry_Solo's)Christmas in July Exchange?"

ZAPPED! "What did you recieve in (Starry_Solo's)Christmas in July Exchange?"
Still wish I knew if my girl got hers. Should I try and contact her? (you all got awesome stuff!)

Everyone's gifts are awesome!!! Good job everyone!

So I'm guessing its probably best to put our identity in it? I wasn't gong to at first, but it looks like most people are doing it that way.

So I'm guessing its probably best to put our identity in it? I wasn't gong to at first, but it looks like most people are doing it that way.

I know that I'm glad my SS revealed her identity, because I like knowing who to thank AND it would drive me crazy to not know! haha

Thank you Shannon so much for my wonderful things you really spoilt me. I love it all and I'm taking the sweets and cereal home to England with me.

Sorry I haven't posted but our Internet is broken at our apartment and this is the first chance I have been able to find wifi.

I am conflicted as to whether I should reveal my identity or not.

Oh my gosh! I got my package from poohlady5 a couple of days ago and I'm so sorry it took me so long to post about it because it is AMAZING! The powers at be definitely knew what they were doing when they gave me another Winnie the Pooh lover as my partner and I can't thank her enough!!!
I'll post pictures as soon as my camera starts working, but basically she was incredibly generous in giving me more pins than I ever expected, especially since not that many people even own Pooh pins!
In lieu of pictures, I'll try to find all the PinPics:
Pin 23164: WDW - Journey Through Time Pin Event 2003 (Classic Meets Disney Winnie the Pooh)
Pin 47615: Baby Tigger (THIS PIN IS SO CUTE :D)
Pin 45623: Happy Tigger
Pin 3825: Pooh Holding a Christmas Present
Pin 20376: WDW - St. Patrick's Day 2003 (Winnie the Pooh) (I love this one SO MUCH. It makes me smile :D)
Pin 16873: Pooh Lying on Blue Balloon - Clasp Back
Pin 88755: DLR - 2012 Hidden Mickey Series - Crest Collection - Winnie the Pooh

and my two most favorite pins EVER:

Pin 17137: JDS - Winter White (Pooh & Piglet)
Pin 17136: JDS - Winter White (Pooh)

They are so ridiculously cute!

In addition to the treasure trove of traditional Disney pins (which was already so much more than expected!), she included four vintage-y buttons from various Pooh-related events like Friendship Day at Disneyland, Open Houses, releases of VHS, and another one that just says "Join the "Cel"-ebration!" They are all really cool (the Friendship Day 1997 one is HUGE and features classic Pooh and Piglet which is my favorite) and I know I wouldn't have been able to get them on my own, so thank you soo much poohlady5!!

AND AS IF THAT WERE ALL, she also managed to find Christmas Pooh-related things, like three adorable plush ornaments and mini-stockings that she put the pins in, along with simply adorable classic Pooh notepads.

All in all, I can't believe I got such a wonderful package for my first Christmas in July!!!!! I'll definitely post pictures of the entire lot when I can because it is amazing! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Thank you so much, Poohlady!!!!!!

why are you nervous? your person loved their package!!
:)

Wow.... I've been looking at this thread for a while, and the day I got sick was the day I missed out on all the other posts! XD

And I am sooo glad you liked it Nicki! I had such a great time with your package, and I worked hard on it in the hopes of making you happy. :)

And congrats everyone on all of your wonderful packages!! :D

Thanks to Li for all that you have done, and thanks to Judy for making this thread! :hug:

Wow.... I've been looking at this thread for a while, and the day I got sick was the day I missed out on all the other posts! XD

And I am sooo glad you liked it Nicki! I had such a great time with your package, and I worked hard on it in the hopes of making you happy. :)

And congrats everyone on all of your wonderful packages!! :D

Thanks to Li for all that you have done, and thanks to Judy for making this thread! :hug:

Oh no! You were sick? I hope you're feeling better.

And yes, thanks to all for making this a great exchange so far!! I had to get one more thing for my person today so I should be packing and mailing the box out tomorrow. Eeek!!! I hope they like it!

tumblr_inline_mopi06Y4Ec1qc9lhz.gif

Wow. All I can say is wow. I am absolutely shocked at the generosity and heartfelt-ness of my gift!! Absolutely amazing!!

I got home from work late (again), and stopped at the mail box. I opened it, hoping to see a package, (because I'm impatient and excited lol), and there was nothing. So I was a little upset! But I walked in the door and my mom popped up with a box, going "Oh this came for you!!" And I was like

tumblr_mlmg2xck451s91a1eo1_500.gif

I tore the box open and saw something absolutely stunning:

1044331_578027125580700_1842480009_n.jpg

SWEET MOTHER OF ALL THAT IS HOLY
THERE IS CHEST HAIR
I REPEAT
CHEST HAIR.

In all seriousness though, look at this AMAZING painting of Gaston! Its painted on a book, because Bell likes to read!! :D

I opened it up to reveal:

988617_578026932247386_613496859_n.jpg

An amazingly heartfelt note, that made me cry. Your words, Melinda, brought so much joy in a time where I have been surrounded by darkness. This note makes me feel better about everything in life, when I was thinking of giving up. You have re-inspired me to achieve my goals, and not to give up on my aspirations.

I also got a hilarious birthday card with an extremely generous gift of $30!! :eek: *to the car fund!!*

Opened to reveal:

34731_578026992247380_2103711367_n.jpg

But wait!! There's MORE?? :eek: Pulled up the hand crafted tab to reveal:

1069184_578026955580717_1880792546_n.jpg

6 pins off of my wants list...all from my main collections...in a hand-crafted, AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL Gaston box...with two amazing notes....I just don't even know what to say other than

THANK YOU SO, SO, SO MUCH MELINDA (kimkinsey97). This is truly one of the nicest gifts I have ever received. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!!

(sorry for the long post guys, but a gift like this just MUST be shared in detail!!)

Im so sorry that I have not had the time to post that I got my package yet. As you know we just been out on a trip to USA and then the kids got sick, really sick and I tried to get into work ans yeah, a lot of stuff going on, but here are the pics of what I got at last.

Me and the girls were so excited when we got the package. There were a lot of small cute packages inside.

7ddb93dd-29c3-4cc0-afc9-0b822b133876.jpg

Alva and Ida got so happy that they had a package each. And inside were some amazing pins! They loved them!!!

5b0d0843-1f72-41df-8810-bff005b4aa2e.jpg

285daf46-a355-4eb5-96ed-b5b6a59fdc84.jpg

Then there was a small package for me. And inside were some amazing mickey and minnie wedding pins and then my first pin of my all time favorite character Lumpy!!! Yay!

c2c06062-e11c-4744-93f4-7c14a36b622f.jpg

And then there still was one more package. I read the cute card first and I did not want to belive what I kind of thought would be in there according to the text but when I opened it, there is was!!!

ed7e9dc9-dea0-4cbe-8379-f4ad310bec76.jpg

Its my twins as Chip and Dale! I have wanted this pin since the first time I saw it here on this forum. Before my girls was born we called them Chip and Dale and they still call eachother that sometimes. Ida says she is Dale because she is a little bit clumsy. And she always wear something purple and Alva, chip, always wear something pink so this pin is just to perfect to be true.

We got an amazing package and I really want to thank the right person, but because they really were a secret santa I have no idea of who they are. Or I have a guess, but Im not sure.

aa6ffb37-9035-4777-9ad7-1b011bce64b8.jpg

Anyway, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! We love our gifts!!!

Then a small confession, I have not send my package yet because of the reasons above, but I hope I will get it in the mail this weekend. So nervous about what the person will think about it. I have tried to trade pins from her wants for her, but they wer just all out of my trading leage so I hope she still will be happy for the things she gets.

Oh and one more thing. Christmas in July is actually fun i Swedish. Christmas in Swedish is "Jul" and in is "i" and July is "juli" So Christmas in july in Swedish would be: "Jul i juli" :D

oh my gosh, I step away from this thread for a day and it explodes with awesomeness! congrats on all the great gifts. way to go, all secret santas! I am blown away by people's generosity!! :)

Back