• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! "What did you recieve in (Starry_Solo's)Christmas in July Exchange?"

Such awesome creativity and gifts being posted on here!!

:suspect: :cool: Sooo... you have an inkling who your Secret Santa may be Elin? :cool: :suspect:

I got my package from the wonderful Katdianee. I was so excited to open everything and there was a LOT to open!

image_zps4e0b4e80.jpg

Sorry for the less than stellar picture. I got a new phone yesterday and I haven't had time to figure out the camera part yet. :p First I opened the Tinkerbell card. Katie wrote me the sweetest note and I absolutely love the picture of Tink on the front. I'm thinking about framing it and hanging it in my bathroom, the neutral colors are perfect. Then I opened the pins. The Dumbo and Woody pins are on my wants list and the Luigi pin is so cute. My daughter just about died when I opened the Cabby Darebreak button because she collects these and she has been looking for this one. The little gray and blue thing is a miniature castle which will be perfect for sitting on top of my monitor. My daughter saw the Minnie bow and was like "This will be mine". I can't describe how much I love the Mickey and Minnie photo holder. The picture doesn't really do it justice, it is so adorable. It's going right on my desk.

Thank you so much, Katie! I am just amazed at your generosity and thoughtfulness. Everything is just perfect. :)))

Oh yay! I'm so glad you like it, Carla!! I had tons of fun putting it together :) I'm glad I could find some things that you (and you daughter) wanted. Your daughter seems like a total sweetheart!

Wow, such great items! I can't wait to receive mine...I know, 18 days til the end of July...

plus, I am so bad, I haven't sent mine out....

Yes I do ;) thank you sooo much! We really love our pins! You got it sooo right! <3

You all are very welcome! When I received the PM with details of who I was to be gifting, I was really excited. All 3 of you were a pleasure to find presents for & when I read your report of your holiday in WDW, I thought your gift would help if you were having post-Disney blues :D Thanks for posting the pictures, I loved seeing them.

My santa was the amazing purplerose!!! She knows me so well!! This is the first time I have tried to post pictures. ..so please bear with me. And hopefully I can get it to work.

My package was pleasantly wrapped with cute Christmas paper. And such a cute card. Then I received 2 pins from my wants... my list is a bit difficult. .so I was ecstatic when she found these two and gave them to me. I love them so much!! ...and...as if that wasn't more than enough. .she drew Hercules! !!!!! Omg!! I love it! And tucked inside was also the cutest Pegasus stuffy!! Thank you so so much! It was truly a wonderful gift.

08ig.jpg
[/URL]Uploaded with ImageShack.com[/IMG]
qw8l.jpg
vsmi.jpg
6ety.jpg
tjze.jpg
wjct.jpg

Thank you so much Erin!!! You are amazing! !

Last edited:
1044331_578027125580700_1842480009_n.jpg

SWEET MOTHER OF ALL THAT IS HOLY
THERE IS CHEST HAIR
I REPEAT
CHEST HAIR.

In all seriousness though, look at this AMAZING painting of Gaston! Its painted on a book, because Bell likes to read!! :D

Thank you for the kind words about the painting! I had so much fun helping my cousin with this project! I so glad that you liked it.

Back