• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! What did you recieve in the 2013 Halloween pin swap

ZAPPED! What did you recieve in the 2013 Halloween pin swap

tiggermickey

DPF Nut
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
1591   0   0
Hi everyone,
please post here what you recieved,I cannot wait to see what kind of pins and goodies you all recieved and from who,if you all can figure that out that is.judy

I thought we where posting in the main thread, do I need to close it to avoid confusion? I'm so excited to see what everyone receives :)

I received my package this morning! Great way to start off the weekend. Thanks so much, Jon (Blacksmoke) :) I love it all!

Here is everything I received

null_zps40cca36b.jpg

Here are the pins I got!!

null_zpscb1f8335.jpg

Thanks again for everything! :)

I received my package this morning! Great way to start off the weekend. Thanks so much, Jon (Blacksmoke) :) I love it all!

Here is everything I received

null_zps40cca36b.jpg

Here are the pins I got!!

null_zpscb1f8335.jpg

Thanks again for everything! :)

So glad everything arrived and glad I had the Phil pin (on its original promotion card which is so rare) from your wants!!! Happy Halloween!

Wow! Looks like something I would have a HEY DAY doing! Haha, I made Valentine's Goody bags one year for my entire team at the REI Warehouse... even found one of the girls chewing on the foam Sweet Hearts (you know, the ones with the sayings like I Luv U) thinking it was candy too, but really they were stickers I stuck onto the outside of the bags! Can't wait to see what more surprises people got!

I'm glad you liked your package Alex. I was excited to draw your name because I love Haunted Mansion too. And thank you for keeping your pin pics up to date..it was helpful!:halloween:

Received my gift today from sbmpins (Elizabeth)! One of the best exchanges I have ever been part of! I LOVE it all! I am very thankful for Elizabeth's thoughtfulness! She even made me a framed pin from my wants list!!!! AWESOME!!!

2613e3c99295f24db5676692a77e4d10.jpg

I got my gift today, and I couldn't be happier!! Thank you SO much, Brian H.! I opened up my package, and was startled at first because all these rubber cockroaches come spilling out :lol: I thought, well this must be my Halloween gift lol. I got some really cool Halloween stickers, which I love! Then I got an awesome Scrooge McDuck pin from my wants list, along with an adorable Ghost Mickey pin, AND a cool PotC pin with the skull and crossbones... I love skulls so much! Lastly I unwrapped several lil items that I thought were matchbooks at first. They said EuroDisney on them, so I thought, how cool, what a neat souvenir. It totally made sense to me that Europe would have Disney matchbooks. However, I then noticed something shiny peeping out of one... They were all actually VERY cool EuroDisney pins!! I got Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, and Pluto... I'd never seen anythine like these before, and I think they are the coolest things!!! So, again, thanks SO much Brian, for all your thoughtful gifts!

image_zpsc74c71b7.jpg

Wow so happy to see all the thoughtful packages thank you everyone for taking part and so enthusiastically !

Back