• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! What did you recieve in the 2013 Halloween pin swap

ZAPPED! What did you recieve in the 2013 Halloween pin swap
Came home to a package I didn't recognize today...lo and behold: HALLOWEEN ZAP!!!!

Look at that rad drawing! The lanyard and the Up references! And those pins! So many of them were on my want list! And a bunch of candy that I've already eaten half of. Thanks so much, YoSoyAhPuch . you

You've made my Halloween that much spookier!

YoSoyAhPuch,

Do you need my mailing address?!!!!:lol:

What an awesome gift!!!

Came home to a package I didn't recognize today...lo and behold: HALLOWEEN ZAP!!!!

Look at that rad drawing! The lanyard and the Up references! And those pins! So many of them were on my want list! And a bunch of candy that I've already eaten half of. Thanks so much, YoSoyAhPuch . you

These are some great gifts! I especially like the HM pins and villain stickers Alex got, the Maleficent Funko Pop bookmark Spiffie got, the Euro pins Dalamara received, and, of course, the FREAKIN AWESOME artwork Alex made for Clan McDuck! Way to get into the Halloween spirit!!!

I will be personally hand delivering my tricks and treats to my victim at tomorrow's pin meet in Davis...Bwahahahaha...

Last edited:
The tracking on my gift says it was forwarded to a different address. I hope there aren't any problems! I am a little worried about this now!

Last edited:
These gifts are so cool. I am going to be late in sending mine out because I am having something specially made for my person and it has been delayed. I hope he/she likes it when I can send out by the end of the week.

Ok hopefully i did the picture thing right. not sure how exactly how to so that. welll here is my awesome package!!! I absolutely love love love my new Sleeping Beauty ornament! i really appreciate the thought that was put into it and I loved my gifts! I have hide my Captain hook jelly Bellys from my hubby. :) Thank you thank you so much Becky!!!

2013-10-03%2022.21.09.jpg

2013-10-03%2022.31.14.jpg

Ok hopefully i did the picture thing right. not sure how exactly how to so that. welll here is my awesome package!!! I absolutely love love love my new Sleeping Beauty ornament! i really appreciate the thought that was put into it and I loved my gifts! I have hide my Captain hook jelly Bellys from my hubby. :) Thank you thank you so much Becky!!!

2013-10-03%2022.21.09.jpg

2013-10-03%2022.31.14.jpg

Yay!!! :D. I am SO glad you liked your gifts! I know the ornament isn't very Halloween-y, but I really thought you'd like it, it was just too pretty to let it sit on the shelf! You are so very welcome, it was truly my pleasure :)

man, i feel like the package i did is kinda wimpy in the light of some of these. i'm thinking some people went well over the $25 limit, tho ^^;

I bet whatever you sent was awesome :D
i just hope my person likes it ^^; i'm dying to hear their reaction, so i'll be following the tracking info and watching this thread like a hawk once it says it's delivered

my package arrived yesterday and it was amazing! i'll post pics tonight when i get home from work

Wanted to say I just got mine today!!!!!! Will post pictures later when I can :D

Want to say thank you to PatRin now though.

:anxious:

WOW! Love the picture! :halloween:

Back