• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! What did you recieve in the 2013 Halloween pin swap

I'm a bad baddd Sarah! I received my package last week but haven't posted because this week has been chaotic! (Thank you Rapunzel & Max)

Anyhooo through my door arrived a lovely gift containing 3 pins, 2 vinylmations (my other hobby!) and some awesome sweets! (Which are now all gone!)

however since I have had a nightmare week I binned the envelope so do not know my gifters name! Thank you so much! It got here safely!

here are some pics before I demolished the candy but after I started the gum!! (I also received a Baloo vinylmation pin but it slid off my bed and I didn't notice!)[/IMG]
Pascal and iPad not included! Lol

image-51.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] thank you mystery gifter!

Tracking indicates that my package was delivered on the 10th! I hope it was received!

So I received this AMAZING package from Boog1981 !!! Thank you so much :

What is this orange enveloppe ? Oh it's scelled with Halloween chocolate !!

And who's inside ???

Oooooh Ariel giving trick or treat !!!! Awesome !!!!

And what else ?

OMG OMG OMG OMG !!! Villains shoes !!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ! Best halloween ever !!

Thank you so much !!!

Last edited:

And who's inside ???

And what else ?

OMG OMG OMG OMG !!! Villains shoes !!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ! Best halloween ever !!

Thank you so much !!!

Wowzers!!!! :D How awesome, congrats!

And who's inside ???

And what else ?

Thank you so much !!!

You're so welcome! I had a lot of fun putting it together. Did the candy corn sticker that I put on the outside of the envelope make it there? My husband and I thought there would be no way it would make it all the way to France but the post office worker thought it had a good chance!

OMG Judy! I received my package from you today as well and beyond thrilled. Just so everyone knows how this came about I signed up but forgot to send my PM. Judy saw my post and decided to include me by exchanging with her. :stitch:

I'm beyond humbled and feel bad for giving you a wimpy gift exchange but in my defense, it was my first. Here is ALL the stuff I got from tiggermickey and the girls claimed everything! LOL The best was when I got the infinity pin with stitch and they went crazy! I'm so dumbfounded listening to them saying they have not been released and the disney channel promoting this, etc. You brought lots of joy to my family once again and can't thank you enough for your generous heart.

20131015_152024.jpg

All great Halloween packages! Congrats, everyone! :halloween: My husband just let me know that I have a package waiting for me at home! Can't wait to get off work! Woo-Hoo!

Last edited:
The past two months have been busy at work. We let a few people go and now we are under staffed. Last Saturday after the DSF Jessica release I did not feel well and ended up getting the flu!! Yuck! I spent my Birthday on Monday in bed as well as Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. :sad: Because of my absence from work I had to work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. No fun.:( Then last night before going to bed I realized that I have not checked the mail since Thursday! :shock: So, I went down to my mail box to get it and the only thing in my box was a package. I wondered what it was?:dunno: It was address to me but, I have been good this week and not bought anything???:angel: I got up to my apartment and opened it. YAY!! it was my Halloween package from Onlera!!!:D I can not believe that this has been sitting in my mail box all weekend! :facepalm: Anyways, I want to THANK ONLERA for such a wonderful Halloween package. I got a lovely note and some Wonderful Halloween goodies :halloween::D:halloween::D

Some wonderful treats!!! hmmmm! M&Ms! I love the bottle with Skulls and Bone candy. THANK YOU!

Onlera is a graphic designer and decided to make me a pumpkin template to carve on my pumpkin! I LOVE PUMPKIN CARVING! :halloween:

I Love to read which I said in the Halloween questionnaire. Onlera got me a Halloween classic I did not have! Thank You. I will enjoy reading this.:bigthumb:

Onlera also got me the Mrs. Potts PTD! Thank you so much! Another much needed pin to add to my PTD collection. :D

Onlera Thank You so much for a wonderful Halloween Package. I really appreciate everything. :hug:

Last edited:
Hi hector,
so glad you recieved your goodies ok,and glad you am your family liked everything,thanks so much for everything you sent me,and so glad we could do the exchange together as well

Well Ozzie1988 made my day and this was beyond generous!!!!!! I am so excited!! Even my husband said WOW. Ozzie must have studied my pinpics LOL:halloween::halloween::halloween: It came with a lovely card too!
halloweenbox1_zps2ddedcc9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
halloweenbox2_zps33d986ab.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Onlera Thank You so much for a wonderful Halloween Package. I really appreciate everything. :hug:

oh, i'm so glad you liked everything! this was my very first time doing one of these exchanges, so i agonized about it pretty hard. i'm so happy that you didn't already have a copy of Dracula ^^ and i hope the carving template works well.

but yeah, just super happy you liked it ^^ yay!

Last edited:
Well Ozzie1988 made my day and this was beyond generous!!!!!! I am so excited!! Even my husband said WOW. Ozzie must have studied my pinpics LOL:halloween::halloween::halloween: It came with a lovely card too!
halloweenbox1_zps2ddedcc9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
halloweenbox2_zps33d986ab.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Love the badge pin!

So I came home from work and had these treats waiting for me from Emily ~ maxtrexmom ~ Thank you so much, Emily!!! I love everything! I'm sooo gonna wear the Maleficent ears on my trip to WDW at the end of the month! They are so awesome! And thank you for all the pins, they're all really cool!!! :hsd: Thanks for all the thought you put into it!

(Sorry the pics are so big!)

HERE THE THREAD!!!!!

sorry we have been busy bees and received our package from the jaw droppingly fabulous Haunted_Beauty07

needless to say me and KArl were flawed by our package!!!
null_zpsda61501f.jpg

null_zps82238353.jpg

null_zps9a49aa9d.jpg

there WAS TWO! of every candy! and even smuggled in soda ( as im sure your not meant to send liquid but OMG the cans!!!!!)

null_zps7bf46fb7.jpg

Karl is in love with his pins, and so am i!!! we love our wedding pins.

needles to say i stole most of the candy and left Karl the soda

ive had the goast skittles and am dying to try the starburst candy corn!!!!!!

thank you so so so much sweetest pea. it was crazy fabulously wonderful of you.

i hope to talk and trade with you much more in the future <3

Hollie and Karl xxxxxx

EDIT THIS WAS NOT ALL THE CANDY!!!!!!

edit again. THE GLOW WANDS!!! karl said he wanted the fairy one XD and i could have the axe

Last edited:
HERE THE THREAD!!!!!

sorry we have been busy bees and received our package from the jaw droppingly fabulous Haunted_Beauty07

needless to say me and KArl were flawed by our package!!!

null_zps9a49aa9d.jpg

Oh YAY! I am soo happy it got to you OK. Yeah, I was being daring with sending you the Soda but I just had to. I thought they were great! Halloween themed and all. I am kind of a lurker :lurk: here on DPF and heard You and Karl were getting married and I had to add the wedding pins. Congrats to you both and I am glad you and Karl enjoyed the Halloween package

According to the tracking number my recipient received it on the 12th. I guess I just have to go by that.

Back