• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! What did you recieve in the 2013 Halloween pin swap

ZAPPED! What did you recieve in the 2013 Halloween pin swap
Erika didn't get hers today ...perhaps cranky spirits delayed it:phineas: hahah she will keep her eyes peeled! :anxious:

I found time to finally post my thank-you for my Halloween package... ON HALLOWEEN!!! ;)

I got home and I saw a package covered in Halloween stickers. I then opened the package and saw this:

84885116-3e21-496d-a606-af03391dbcb7_zps4db54d7b.jpg

I thought the netting was so cool. It looked kinda boot camp/zombie apocalypse-ish. Haha.

It's funny that you say that - There was lots of that netting in our package from Erika(the other half of Clan McDuck :)) and the boys had so much fun with it. They wrapped themselves up in it and ran around being monsters and then hid under it to jump out and scare us. :D

Sorry I'm so late in posting this!! But I got my Halloween zap from Romancing Train a few days ago! It was amazing!!!

vhdNjIPl.jpg

the wrapping and decoration was stellar!! :3

iPZSEanl.jpg

And aahhhh! I love the chibi Jasmine!!! She's so cute! And the PTN Jasmine! And the glow in the dark Jafar! it love it all! Ahhh! :3

dab3WUTl.jpg

and books! You knew my heart ;). And King Arthur books none the less! I can't wait for the holidays when I get a chance to read them. :3

And! She sent this swell zap!!!! :D
KQNczGal.jpg

now I only need one more to complete that set! (prince john).

Thank you soooooooo much RT!!! :D

~Merlin

I got my package on halloween! it had a bag of candy corn, ive never had a bag! yay yay yay. and i ate candy corn for breakfast like a grown up.
sorry i dont have pictures the pins got spirited away to my board but it also had these pins! (13th event hades and chaser and shield! thank you so much f_gis!

I received my package yesterday. Sorry I am late posting but we are all sick here. I received this pin and a book of spooky urban legends. Sorry no photo's (still sick). Thank you Merlin!

Can I just give everyone who participated a great big hug? :hug:

So many caring, thoughtful, generous packages were sent out, as evidenced by this thread.

I hope the Christmas exchange goes as well as this one! :angel:

Great job, all of you. You all received and sent awesome things! So jealous I missed this years. Next year I am in! Looking foward to the Christmas one. I want to lavish gifts on someone:wiggle:

I'm glad you got your package, Rocke! And sorry to hear that you are sick. :( but was there only one pin in there? There should have been two!! D8

I'm glad you got your package, Rocke! And sorry to hear that you are sick. :( but was there only one pin in there? There should have been two!! D8

So sorry, there was a second pin! I just rechecked the package. It is this one. Thank you and sorry for the oversight. Still sick here.

I know I am behind on saying what I got for the Halloween Pin Exchange, and I apologize for that.

From lost-sun-princess I got this really cute little Bat felt bag/purse that contained this pin from my want's list - Pin 95376: Mother's Day 2013 - Queen Elinor and Merida along with this really pretty and cool Jack Skellington Cameo Necklace and Lip Balm. Along with a bag of little skull(?) erasers and some gummy Monster's Inc. Eyeballs.

Thank you very much :)

Bringing this thread back again! haha

Unfortunately, our other half, Erika, never got her package. We talked to moderators but it seems that the sender is no longer active on for the forums. I'm not sure if I can post their name on here, but if I can, I just wanted to see if anyone had heard from them or knows if they are coming back. Thanks!

-Matt

I'm really sorry that she didnt get a package :( I emailed the person numerous times and the mods when it was obvious I wouldnt get a response. I'm sorry :/ Im not working at the moment but hope to be starting in the next two months, as soon as I can post to the US you will be getting something from me.

Wish...yeah I wanna know who they were D:

Why did you wait so long ):
\

We got correspondence that it was delayed in Mid November due to a pin from overseas taking too long. Plus, we've had some crazy family stuff going on that's made us super scatter brained. :eek2: (that's the closest to a crazy face I could find...haha)

I'm really sorry that she didnt get a package :( I emailed the person numerous times and the mods when it was obvious I wouldnt get a response. I'm sorry :/ Im not working at the moment but hope to be starting in the next two months, as soon as I can post to the US you will be getting something from me.

Thank you! We really appreciate all of your effort and work trying to solve the mystery. :) Erika was bummed because it was her first swap, but the Christmas one made up for it.

Back