• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! What did you recieve in the 2013 Halloween pin swap

ZAPPED! What did you recieve in the 2013 Halloween pin swap
According to USPS, my package was delivered a few days ago, as well. I really hope my person posts here, or at least sends me a message to let me know they received it okay!

:nervous:

According to the tracking number my recipient received it on the 12th. I guess I just have to go by that.

According to USPS, my package was delivered a few days ago, as well. I really hope my person posts here, or at least sends me a message to let me know they received it okay!

:nervous:

This should be common courtesy and a requirement!

I do know that my recipient received their package from the Halloween exchange. However, I never heard from the recipient of last years Christmas exchange. So, for all I know, it could have been stolen or they could have reported not getting a gift.

Speaking of me...lol

So I get dis cute note that says all the apologies! D: YOU GAVE ME AN AMAZING GIFT. WTF DO YOU MEAN SORRY?!

So first I pulled out dese cute things! Inside the disney cup were dese socks...

LOOK AT THEM. THEY ARE THE SINGLE MOST AMAZING THING EVER.

EVER.

Also I collect socks. THE BRIGHTER the better! AND IT HAS BLACK KITTEHS ON DEM! BEST.

But then I got some super cute pins. The mickey bat emblem (WHICH IS AWESOME. And this cute figment and elephant pin!!) no you may not know us well but my Grandma has collected all things elephant since forever. she says it's because they're lucky and we're not, so she's always filled the house with them.

AND there was this heavy wrapped thing in the box......which turned out to be the amazing elephant pins from Mickey's circus!!

OMFG SPIFFIE. THANKYOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!

I'm so sorry I didn't post when I got it, things have been NUTS.

WOW...just WOW!!!
My Secret Ghoul left me speechless.
The lovely Sara went above and beyond to make this exchange special.
I received a card and gift bag with a special 101 Dalmatians touch, two large lollipops, a chocolate chip cookie, a package of ghost peeps, two fun packs with mini coloring books/crayons/stickers, a lanyard with skulls on it, a Mickey Mouse bookmark, a 101 Dalmatians memo pad, two pins from the Good vs. Evil Mystery set, and a 101 Dalmatians PODM. OMG!!!
I've been trying to post a pic but have been unable to do so. I will keep trying 'cause I'm loving all the pics of everyone's goodies and I want to show mine off too.
Thank you so much Sara. I absolutely love everything you sent!!!
And you are awesome!!!

According to the tracking number my recipient received it on the 12th. I guess I just have to go by that.

Maybe AgentofAnarchy or Tiggermickey can PM them to check? I know I have been checking my mail every day in anticipation but maybe your person is out of town or something? Or maybe a roommate brought the package in but forgot to tell them.

Speaking of me...lol

So I get dis cute note that says all the apologies! D: YOU GAVE ME AN AMAZING GIFT. WTF DO YOU MEAN SORRY?!

So first I pulled out dese cute things! Inside the disney cup were dese socks...

EVER.

Also I collect socks. THE BRIGHTER the better! AND IT HAS BLACK KITTEHS ON DEM! BEST.

But then I got some super cute pins. The mickey bat emblem (WHICH IS AWESOME. And this cute figment and elephant pin!!) no you may not know us well but my Grandma has collected all things elephant since forever. she says it's because they're lucky and we're not, so she's always filled the house with them.

AND there was this heavy wrapped thing in the box......which turned out to be the amazing elephant pins from Mickey's circus!!

Nice gift! I love the elephants.

I haven't received mine yet (though admittedly, I'm super anxious as I never ended up receiving my Valentine's swap gift... :cry:), and still no word from my recipient... I hope they liked their package!! :anxious:

Wow!!! This has been amazing to see what everyone received! I did a swap a while back and thought I'd sent a really nice package and received less than the minimum in return and was disappointed, so I haven't done one since.

I'm really wishing I'd participated in this one! You are all amazing, generous people and I'm glad to be part of the DPF family!

I'm glad you liked it all. We all get busy as life is a roller coaster! I was just thankful you let me know you got it! :p

Enjoy the season!

Speaking of me...lol

EVER.

Tomorrow is our last mail day before we leave for DLR. I just want the person who got me to know that we won't pick up our mail until probably after Halloween. I just want to say thanks in advance. This has been really fun to see what everyone got. I feel I kind of fell short in what I sent but I hope my person liked it. Happy Halloween everyone!

So I got a card in my teeny tiny mailbox that I had a package to pick up... However, it took me nearly a week to get there since I took Sunday off of work for the CHOC walk, I was not off work til today. So I could not wait to pick it up. When I got home and opened it I was so happy. The bookmark is one of the cutest I have ever seen, the card Rocke01 wrote on was spectacular, never got to try the candy cuz I just had a ton of dental work, but my boyfriend's son snatched it all up and ran away with it, the Minnie as Maleficent pin is so cute and I laughed because the WDW Halloween pin is the same on I sent out with my package, but I did not have a backer card, so now I have one with the card... yay. However the crowning thing for me was the reusable mickey ice cubes. I have wanted these since they have come out and have not told anyone... one of my mom's medical machines needs ice when she sleeps at night so these are a perfect fit and reusable... I am so thankful. I know Darlene you said you felt like you fell short, but I could not be happier.. THANK YOU!!!
get-attachment.jpg

I am glad you liked it. We made the bookmark (the slider is two sided if you didn't notice) and the card so we are glad you approve. Funny about the pin. I picked that one because of the pumpkin bucket and you said you liked jack-o-lanterns. I didn't have any witch ones... LOL

Rocke01, that bookmark is awesome!!! I saw someone dressed as that girl at MNSSHP and she even had one of those little foam alligators on a wire leash. :)

WOW...just WOW!!!
My Secret Ghoul left me speechless.
The lovely Sara went above and beyond to make this exchange special.
I received a card and gift bag with a special 101 Dalmatians touch, two large lollipops, a chocolate chip cookie, a package of ghost peeps, two fun packs with mini coloring books/crayons/stickers, a lanyard with skulls on it, a Mickey Mouse bookmark, a 101 Dalmatians memo pad, two pins from the Good vs. Evil Mystery set, and a 101 Dalmatians PODM. OMG!!!
I've been trying to post a pic but have been unable to do so. I will keep trying 'cause I'm loving all the pics of everyone's goodies and I want to show mine off too.
Thank you so much Sara. I absolutely love everything you sent!!!
And you are awesome!!!

You're very welcome! And you're pretty awesome yourself. ;)

Since you said you wanted to post a pic but were having trouble, I'll share this photo I took of some of your gifts before I sent them out...

ynusava7.jpg

I had a lot of fun starting with the 101 Dalmatians PODM and working with the red, black, and white color scheme. :)

I got the bookmark, notepad, the kid's fun packs, and the chocolate chip cookie at Target, and the lanyard at Walmart. (You said your favorite Halloween thing was skulls!)

I also tried to get you these Cruella jelly beans, but all three of the specialty candy stores I went to were sold out, so I had to get you red, black, and white lollipops and ghost peeps instead. Boo. :(

te9y7a7a.jpg

Anyway, I'm thrilled you liked your package! Happy, happy Halloween. :-D

I am glad to read that I am not the only one who has lost the candy portion of their gift to other members in their family!

Clearly, I will have to hide in the closet when opening future packages! :lol:

So I got a card in my teeny tiny mailbox that I had a package to pick up... However, it took me nearly a week to get there since I took Sunday off of work for the CHOC walk, I was not off work til today. So I could not wait to pick it up. When I got home and opened it I was so happy. The bookmark is one of the cutest I have ever seen, the card Rocke01 wrote on was spectacular, never got to try the candy cuz I just had a ton of dental work, but my boyfriend's son snatched it all up and ran away with it, the Minnie as Maleficent pin is so cute and I laughed because the WDW Halloween pin is the same on I sent out with my package, but I did not have a backer card, so now I have one with the card... yay. However the crowning thing for me was the reusable mickey ice cubes. I have wanted these since they have come out and have not told anyone... one of my mom's medical machines needs ice when she sleeps at night so these are a perfect fit and reusable... I am so thankful. I know Darlene you said you felt like you fell short, but I could not be happier.. THANK YOU!!!
get-attachment.jpg

Rocke01 - That bookmark - OMG! <3 <3 <3

IT'S HERE!! I'm about to run out but I wanted to thank ksnuggles for my fabulous (and wonderfully, appropriately disgusting, lol) blood soaked gift!! I loved everything, but especially a beautiful piece of art specially made for me and Dan!! Pics when I'm home tonight!! THANK YOU!!

I received my package today and I love it!!

tumblr_muxns37kOr1qzfcxjo1_500.jpg

tumblr_muxo6t6Bxp1qzfcxjo1_1280.jpg

I love the card, thank you for making it. My brother took the gummy Smurfs the second he saw them, he tells me they are good. I wanted a Jack Skellington ornament and now I have one! I am obsessed with stickers and these stickers glow in the dark! I am so excited to put them on things. I also love necklaces, so thank you for those.

tumblr_muxo6t6Bxp1qzfcxjo2_1280.jpg

I never thought I'd own any PTDs, let alone the Simba one. Thank you, thank you, thank you for these two awesome PTDs that I really wanted. I really love the Nightmare pin too, I was just saying the other day that I needed more Sally pins. I got pins from my 3 favourite Disney movies and I absolutely love them.

Thank you IadoreWDW for all the awesome things, I love them all.

Evlover0327 phew I'm so glad it arrived safely! I had so much fun putting your package together! One of my Instagram friends makes necklaces and I knew they'd fit in perfect! I was a bit wary of the jack and Sally pin cos I couldn't see it on your wants but I'm glad you like it! :) <3

Evlover0327 phew I'm so glad it arrived safely! I had so much fun putting your package together! One of my Instagram friends makes necklaces and I knew they'd fit in perfect! I was a bit wary of the jack and Sally pin cos I couldn't see it on your wants but I'm glad you like it! :) <3

Well tell them that they are awesome necklaces and I love them. I'm not up to date on my wants for NBC pins, but if I don't already own it, then I want it.

Got my package from AgentofAnarchy today!

My decorated package (love the All the way from England emblem!) was bursting with plastic glow in the dark spiders, very fun. I found a 3d bat button, a ghost necklace, skull necklace and a bat headband. I received a great set of fake nails to wear at MNSSHP! Buried in a spider web I found an LE Jack and Sally pin! But my favorite part . . . a homemade book cover with Harry Potter on it. An amazing piece of art!

Thank you for my Halloween treats and for organizing the exchange! :halloween: This was my first one and it's a lot of fun!

Back