• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! What did you recieve in the 2013 Halloween pin swap

ZAPPED! What did you recieve in the 2013 Halloween pin swap
Got my package from AgentofAnarchy today!

My decorated package (love the All the way from England emblem!) was bursting with plastic glow in the dark spiders, very fun. I found a 3d bat button, a ghost necklace, skull necklace and a bat headband. I received a great set of fake nails to wear at MNSSHP! Buried in a spider web I found an LE Jack and Sally pin! But my favorite part . . . a homemade book cover with Harry Potter on it. An amazing piece of art!

Thank you for my Halloween treats and for organizing the exchange! :halloween: This was my first one and it's a lot of fun!

Oh Good! Im so glad you got it, I was a little worried it wouldnt get there ^_^ I saw you liked fun halloween stuff and im glad you like the harry potter cover, I love HP.

Just got back in town and my Halloween exchange was here waiting for me! Thank you very much to Tinkerkeeks (Kristie) for the awesome surprise! Inside the LBE I found a very cool Mickey Halloween card, great stickers, a $1 billion chocolate bar (can I spend it on pins for everyone ;) ), a light up skull necklace ( that my youngest wants to wear on Halloween for trick or treating), and 5 very cool Halloween pins...including a chip and dale and Stitch that my 2 daughters love. I just wanted to say thank you very much!!!

Here's the pins that I received...

Last edited:
Well we will not get ours before we head out but it gives me something to look forward to when we have the "we have to leave the park and go home" blahs... LOL! Love what everyone is getting and thanks for the compliments on the bookmark. I am a haunted mansion nut!

Last edited:
I just wanted to make a quick post saying that I received my package!! As soon as I get my camera ready, I will be posting pics soon! :)

Well Ozzie1988 made my day and this was beyond generous!!!!!! I am so excited!! Even my husband said WOW. Ozzie must have studied my pinpics LOL:halloween::halloween::halloween: It came with a lovely card too!
halloweenbox1_zps2ddedcc9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
halloweenbox2_zps33d986ab.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

i am so glad you love it :D

IT'S HERE!! I'm about to run out but I wanted to thank ksnuggles for my fabulous (and wonderfully, appropriately disgusting, lol) blood soaked gift!! I loved everything, but especially a beautiful piece of art specially made for me and Dan!! Pics when I'm home tonight!! THANK YOU!!

I am glad you liked it. I am sorry it took so long.

Okay, let me just say first I've been a bit MIA from pins due to getting laid off from work and having to train the new girl and just being crazy tired afterwards.... So I didn't know this thread had been created >_< Second, I was indeed surprised at the Norcal pin trading meet on the 5th by the lovely DisneyPinQueen, and have been, I'm pretty sure, the WORST procrastinator about putting up pictures here :p So, here's all the crazy awesome stuff I got!!

First, an adorably themed bag that was HEAVY!
IMG_0565_zps7a26a81a.jpg

Here are the pins on the most glorious, fold out card! I didn't even know they made Halloween cards!
IMG_0568_zps8fe58d8a.jpg

And here's the yummy candy I got to pick at over the past few weeks :)
IMG_0569_zps0c196f5e.jpg

Basically a little bit of everything I love :) And I've actually been in dire need of a new pez dispenser!!!

Last but not least, literally the most perfect gift I've ever gotten :)
IMG_0571_zps27387f21.jpg

This is a close up of the film cel that's set into the Fantasia bookmark I got! I was completely speechless when I saw this, I don't know if I managed to say thank you the million times I meant to that day, it's so beautiful and from one of my all time favorite movies!

This has been a really great experience; I want to thank Sabrina again for her lovely and thoughtful gifts, and just add for everyone else (I read through the whole thread just now ^_^) that the gifts have all been amazing and heartwarming, and I hope we all get to be in more successful and fun gift exchanges in the future!

This has been a really great experience; I want to thank Sabrina again for her lovely and thoughtful gifts, and just add for everyone else (I read through the whole thread just now ^_^) that the gifts have all been amazing and heartwarming, and I hope we all get to be in more successful and fun gift exchanges in the future!

You are so very welcome, Jennifer! I'm thrilled to the bone that you've enjoyed your goodies! bwahahaha... I totally lucked out at being able to personally give you your present! I know you were kind of thrown off by that, so it made it all the better ;) Enjoy your bookmark! I saw that and thought it was a must-have item for you since you like reading and Fantasia!!! AND, it was great that we were able to make a trade at the pin event as well! I just love that pin!

Happy Halloween!
~ Sabrina

You're very welcome! And you're pretty awesome yourself. ;)

Since you said you wanted to post a pic but were having trouble, I'll share this photo I took of some of your gifts before I sent them out...

ynusava7.jpg

I had a lot of fun starting with the 101 Dalmatians PODM and working with the red, black, and white color scheme. :)

I got the bookmark, notepad, the kid's fun packs, and the chocolate chip cookie at Target, and the lanyard at Walmart. (You said your favorite Halloween thing was skulls!)

I also tried to get you these Cruella jelly beans, but all three of the specialty candy stores I went to were sold out, so I had to get you red, black, and white lollipops and ghost peeps instead. Boo. :(

te9y7a7a.jpg

Anyway, I'm thrilled you liked your package! Happy, happy Halloween. :-D

Thank you so much for posting these pics for me Sara :)
And those Cruella jelly beans look awesome!!!

Also wanted to post that I was finally able to mail out my package today.
Expected arrival is Monday or Tuesday.
Hope my recipient posts here!

My package from Erika came last night!! Our mail always comes so late and I had checked several times before and after dinner and there was nothing in the mailbox... I assumed there just wasn't any mail but I checked one more time and from the mailbox I caught a glimpse of the porch and saw a big white box!!! :D There were cute Halloween stickers all over it with sophisticated jokes like this one:
4yX9PhRzzdsgMDAQSA4-MOYtki-hmIVHuQVvdKyQsh3Y=w369-h202-p-no

:lol: My kids loved reading all the jokes and then we opened it up to find....CANDY!!!
K__qtUMrM7LaVED6OjU9L5hXHH-Sg-DWRqKx3BweX3zw=w276-h207-p-no

ALL CHOCOLATE and good stuff!! :D Then we saw this ADORABLE handmade Haunted House with pins in the windows!
HHouse.JPG

So creative!! I love it! The windows open in the back so I could get to the pins and keep the house intact, which was great because I added the spooky house to our Halloween display so we can continue to enjoy it! :) Here are the pins:
pin+house.JPG

A spooky Pluto, a Fireman Donald and 2 Chip and Dale pins!!! They are all so cute!! I especially love the Trick or Treating Chip and Dale! It's even prettier in person with all those little jewels!!! Even the note had stickers with our favorite characters! :D Thank you so much Erika!!! We loved it all!

Yay! I'm so glad you loved it!! I wanted to make sure I made a fun display for the pins. :) I had a lot of fun putting it all together.

I really want to thank everyone for participating and being so generous with there gifts. thank you all for your kindness :)

now lets sit back, relax and enjoy seeing what everyone posts!

I am finally posting pictures of what I received. Jenny (bearcat) sent this a LOOOOng time ago, but life got in the way. I at least did send a PM to acknowledged I received it. Everything was awesome and wanted to share with everyone. The stitch pin is really cool and perfect for south Florida living. The nephews are part of two other collections that I collect, Donald and family, and glow in the dark. I also love the stickers and tattoos(love star wars!!!!) and the beautiful drawing. My daughter took the Dr Who, my little pony button. She claimed it as soon as I opened the package. And loving all glow in the dark items the reptiles are great. I am working on a project where the googly eyes should be perfect for. (Jenny must be a mind reader.LOL) Again thank you so much for everything. I wear a pin almost every day and the nephews get a lot of recognition. People really relate when they see them.

All cool, spooky and fun gifts, everyone! Great job! This has been such fun, so THANK YOU to Agent of Anarchy for starting this thread, and to everyone for spreading the Halloween spirit ~ :halloween:

Can't wait 'till next year!

Received our gift for RaChEltheRabidRabbit and it had something for everyone! Angie needed the Evil Queen pin, Maddy took the Funko Sally (She has a thing for NBC now), and the gummy worms for myself and Jonah.

Thank you for the gift!

I received my package from the PINkeeper - thank you so so much!! I received two princess pins, a princess lunch bag, some fun Disney candy, and my personal favorite - two paintings! One of Simba and one of Flynn! I will have to take pictures to post here soon so everyone can see the great pieces of art - but I wanted to say thank you asap!

Loved everything!!

My Halloween gift arrived from overseas from Becca. Thank you so much for the gifts - a Stitch vinylmation, Pez, Phantom Manor Lanyard and Duffy Halloween pin! They are all wonderful! Thank you Thank you and Happy Halloween!

fa3327a8-99ab-4f50-ae25-9e76a6d5554f_zps0e9a6e07.jpg

Last edited:
I found time to finally post my thank-you for my Halloween package... ON HALLOWEEN!!! ;)

I got home and I saw a package covered in Halloween stickers. I then opened the package and saw this:

84885116-3e21-496d-a606-af03391dbcb7_zps4db54d7b.jpg

I thought the netting was so cool. It looked kinda boot camp/zombie apocalypse-ish. Haha. I took out the netting, and I was shocked to see this:

1175bfd6-a7b2-4a10-883e-f908ae18f7c3_zpsc4607852.jpg

Lots and lots of candy!!! I was on a sugar high just looking at the candied goodness! So I took out each bag of candy, and I opened the King Size Pin-Tober Candy Bar. Inside was the following:

cb37ccca-b76e-4ca2-a082-e65db622a6fb_zps3ce5dd17.jpg

Thank-you sooooooo much Matt (ClanMcDuck)!!! I loved every part of this package! You are awesome! :)

I received my package from the PINkeeper - thank you so so much!! I received two princess pins, a princess lunch bag, some fun Disney candy, and my personal favorite - two paintings! One of Simba and one of Flynn! I will have to take pictures to post here soon so everyone can see the great pieces of art - but I wanted to say thank you asap!

Loved everything!!

YAY!!! So glad you liked everything.
Enjoy and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Back