• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Win a GRAIL AT COST game... Disney Auction LE250 pin entry is 15.00!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Win a GRAIL AT COST game... Disney Auction LE250 pin entry is 15.00!
Ok... all pins except the 2 internationals shipped today! Sorry for the delay, my older daughter Brittany 19 was in a car accident on her way to UCF yesterday morning she was sideswiped and hit a median wall on the 408 expressway prayers and pixiedust for her, thanks in advance for your understanding, cindi

Ok... all pins except the 2 internationals shipped today! Sorry for the delay, my older daughter Brittany 19 was in a car accident on her way to UCF yesterday morning she was sideswiped and hit a median wall on the 408 expressway prayers and pixiedust for her, thanks in advance for your understanding, cindi

Omg, that's terrible, I'm so sorry! Hope she's okay and sending lots of pixiedust your way!

I can't believe it, Cindi sent me from my wants! My 13 Countdown collection finally caught up :) Thank you so much!!

Congrats! Still waiting for my 3 (well, 2 for me, 1 for sis). Can't wait. Between these 3, 3 Mulan pins from one person, 6 Mulan pins from another, and hopefully a valentine's day package, I'll be in pin heaven for a weekend!

I received a lovely package today. Nothing from my wants list but most of my wants are crazy so I was not expecting to receive those. However I did receive SEVERAL very nice various Princess pins and the lovely little pin collector in my life was ecstatic! Hands down my best money spent in a game for quite awhile.

I will be on the look out for more games from you, and will leave you iTrader feedback right now! FABULOUS, nuff said!
*Spoke too soon, no idea how to leave feedback first if that is possible at all. I would love a PM with instructions, otherwise I will forget and this lady deserves the highest praises imo. Thanks again!

Last edited:
Got my package today too! I gotz:
Pin 46530: Princess Icon (Snow White) 3D/Dangle
Pin 90909: Disney Princess Crest - Mystery Collection - Snow White Only

Thank u so much! :) I hope u do another game soon! Even if I don't win the grail pin I LOVE ur consolation pins! :D

I got:
Pin 23206: WDW - Sparkle Compact Series (Cinderella)
Pin 5276: DLR - Tinker Bell on Pink Spool
Both are from my wants, and both are super cute! Thank you so much! :)

Got to my office and found this sitting on my desk:

pin76639

And the image changes. How cool! I am so going to play in the next game if I catch it :)

I got 1 out of 2 packages (can't wait for my second one!)
Here is what I got for my first spot! :

I am super happy! It was definitely in my wants. Hopefully by the end of this week I can buy another spot in her new game! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back