• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Win a GRAIL AT COST game... Disney Auction LE250 pin entry is 15.00!

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! All pins going out on Monday with DC I was able to zap everyone with something off their wants with a decent ratio NO JUNK PINS (unless it was on your wants and I threw it in extra so you could give it a good home!)

Congrats and the kids were even dressed up for the occasion.

I was expecting a number, not a name, so that was surprising. LOL. I thought I'd have to go back to the first page to figure out what number was drawn.

Yes Congrats to the winner! Yes I wanna see what I won too!! Oh boy next week is gonna be a happy happy mail day!! :hsd:

Very happy mail day - 3 pins coming in from this game, 3 pins from another person, 6 pins from another person! :)

OMG how precious are your lovely princesses? Soooooo cute and sweet! I will be back for your other games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back