• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Win a GRAIL AT COST game... Disney Auction LE250 pin entry is 15.00!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Win a GRAIL AT COST game... Disney Auction LE250 pin entry is 15.00!

Truckinallngt

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Here is your chance to win a grail at what it would have cost way back when! 7 people (including me) trading 144 wanting! Entry is 15.00 Good luck and if she's not on your wants she will make an excellent trader! Please send payment to CSSedano@aol.com I will list people as they pay. If this goes well I will be listing more grail games... Winner will be picked and posted Sunday Feb. 10th

images
Pin 36397: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Sleeping Aurora

Last edited:
So nice to see you on DPF again. I sent you a PM to help with your game. This is a lovely Aurora pin. Best of luck :)

Hi all! Sorry first game, I was gonna zap everyone for playing, hopefully with something from your wants (not hidden mickeys) at your paypal address, but I've been informed, that's not the way to go, I was going to offer 25 spots, shipping is 2.50 I don't wanna prepick pins because I don't know who's playing yet and different people have different wants but it won't be a crappy pin, it would come from my trades or collection or something new from the parks if we don't match up. I just thought it would be fun, if this isn't such a good idea please advise, I can make a pile of LE's and take a pic but what if you don't collect or need those, I have so many jumbos and boxed sets I don't mind breaking up and books and books of pins laying around that don't mean much to me, but would make someone happy. I barely update my pinpics but all the time see that I match up with people when I go through their wants (I'm a visual person) and thought it would be a fun way of spring cleaning... I'm not physically up for pin trading in person but I love when my pins go to good homes, please advise! Thanks... Ok here goes! I'd like payment by Friday so I can ship out everybody's on Monday I won't combine shipping because if you buy more than one slot you might get a boxed jumbo which is heavier, hope that's ok?

1. Boule paid
2. Dis22 paid
3. Starry_Solo paid
4. Ayevalle paid
5. Amypins paid
6. Boule paid
7. Mali87 paid
8. Starry_Solo paid
9. Clara9271 paid
10. MegglesM paid
11. MMiano paid
12. Merryweather paid
13. Diablo paid
14. Jadeites-lady paid
15. Doodlebug paid
16. Ayevalle paid
17. Molly paid
18. Boule paid
19. Boule paid
20. Clara9271 paid
21. Doodlebug paid
22. Dis 22 paid
23. Mickeymousje paid
24. MMiano paid
25. Movingthestars paid

Last edited:
I think you're on the right page. It's just that putting the info from the questions asked in the beginning are really helpful for us the players. I would definitely like to play if I get a chance at winning that beauty :)

I would love to play...do we need to provide payment now or when the game is full? Can we buy multiple spots? That Sleeping Beauty Disney Auctions pin is really beautiful...oh but how I'd love that enchanted pin you have in your trades lol.

Maybe also making a chart of the numbers of spots you have open and writing down the name of the person that's taking the spot helps other players see what's available :)

I'm game. I'll take 2 spots. Let me know if I need to pick #'s (most games have the lot #'s posted and people pick the #'s first come, first served...example: you post #'s 1-25 on your game thread and people pick a #). I'll take lot #2 and #22 if this is the case. Also, is there combined shipping on multiple lots purchased? Let me know. Thanks- Jason

I will take another spot so let me know when you want payment for it :)

PS if we are picking numbers I'll take 9 :)

Last edited:
I'm interested in playing as well.... but I do wish I knew what other pins there are to win in the game.... so if I read ur posts correctly ur actually going to look at our wants and take that into consideration? Gosh that's going to be interesting for me bc my wants list is huuuuuge :facepalm: lol

I'm interested in playing as well.... but I do wish I knew what other pins there are to win in the game.... so if I read ur posts correctly ur actually going to look at our wants and take that into consideration? Gosh that's going to be interesting for me bc my wants list is huuuuuge :facepalm: lol

Haha mine too...I guess it will be time for us to go through and clear some out before Friday :)

Yes, I will be noting everyone's wants, I don't know about you but if it is something I don't collect, its a trader to me, while anything Belle or Beauty and the Beast makes me very happy... I haven't played any games as of yet because the pins you might get I don't care for, they might be awesome, just not my taste I have books and books of pins mint on card, so why not make someone happy and take a trader off my books and your wants at the same time? I will look through wants and take your preferences into consideration, feel free to look through my trades and collection, I have decent pins so you won't end up with any hidden mickeys. $2.50 shipping is in addition to the $15 game spot. If this works out well then next time will be bigger and better I promise!

Hmm, I will take #8. :)

And to make things easier, here's a list of what I collect:
Belle, Mulan, Rapunzel, PODMs, Beloved Tales.

there are more but I figured I would just start with those. LOL. Which reminds me, I need to go update my owns list. LOL

Ok I'm in! I just checked out our matches and OMG u have pins that I hope to win any of (i.e. the side profile princess ones yeeeee)!!! lol One of them is even in my siggy :3 And even if it isn't a grail of mine ur right they would make fabulous traders for my book ;)

To make it easy the things I collect most are Ariel, PoDMs, Peter Pan, Tangled, and Sleeping Beauty.

I would like lucky #7 please ^_^ So do I need to Paypal u $15 or $17.50 (the $2.50 for shipping)???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back