• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Win a GRAIL AT COST game Disney Shopping Ariel pin entry is 17.00! 2 spots left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Win a GRAIL AT COST game Disney Shopping Ariel pin entry is 17.00! 2 spots left

Truckinallngt

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I had a few people message me about missing the game, I closed the thread because I thought there was no intrest in this lovely Ariel. So again, here is your chance to win a grail at what it would have cost way back when! 10 people (including me) trading 181 wanting! Entry is $17.00 plus $2.50 shipping. If she's not on your wants she will make an excellent trader! Please send payment to CSSedano@aol.com as gift, I will list people as they pay. Winner will be picked and posted Friday March 1st. This is my second game, I am going to zap everyone for playing, hopefully with something from your wants (not hidden mickeys) at your paypal address, I am going to offer 25 spots, I don't want to prepick pins because I don't know who's playing yet and different people have different wants but it won't be a crappy pin, it would come from my trades or collection or something new from the parks if we don't match up with good stats. I can make a pile of LE's and take a pic but what if you don't collect or need those, I have so many jumbos and boxed sets I don't mind breaking up and books and books of pins laying around that don't mean much to me, but would make someone happy. I barely update everything in my books to my pinpics but all the time see that I match up with people when I go through their wants (I'm a visual person) and thought it would be a fun way of spring cleaning... I'm not physically up for pin trading in person but I love when my pins go to good homes! Thanks... Ok here goes! I'd like payment by Friday so I can ship out everybody's on Monday I won't combine shipping because if you buy more than one slot you might get a boxed jumbo which is heavier. In the notes setion of your payment please add your dpf/pinpics name and address. The winner gets the grail everyone else gets a consolation pin/pins. Thanks and GOOD LUCK!
pin49362

Pin 49362: DisneyShopping.com - 'The Little Mermaid' Storybook Pin (Jumbo)

1. Miyuki paid
2. Lilimay
3. Dalamara paid
4. Lilimay
5. Swinginkitten paid
6. Bethann1959 paid
7. Miyuki paid
8. Mali87 paid
9. Thel91 paid
10. Amypins paid
11. Lilimay
12. Tier paid
13. J track paid
14. MMiano paid
15. Thewiseone paid
16. Miyuki paid
17. Molly paid
18. Swinginkitten paid
19. Molly paid
20. Miyuki paid
21. Tinawap paid
22. Tier paid
23. LuvSulley paid
24. Lilimay
25. Bethann1959 paid

Last edited:
For anyone hesitant to play not knowing what you're going to get, here were some of the consolation pins from my last game. These pins were picked off the players wants, so please don't think I just sent them whatever, they might not be what you collect, but I think they will be happy and I made sure the stats were good...

Pin 13079: History of Art - Little Mermaid (1989)
Pin 50299: DSF - Halloween 2006 - Lilo & Stitch (Surprise Release)

Pin 20901: History of Art - Beauty & Beast 1991 (Sparkle/Glitter/3D)
Pin 46466: WDW - Tinker Bell's Garden Collection - Blue Flowers

Pin 16459: DCL Rescue Captain Mickey Pin Event - Peter Pan Pins #4 (Wendy Rescued)
Pin 92978: WDW - 13 Event Countdown Collection - Hades
Pin 30192: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Princess Profile (Cinderella)

Pin 76639: WDI - 2010 I.D. Badge Lenticular - Villains - Jafar
Pin 7781: Belle Disney Gallery Beauty and the Beast
Pin 49282: WDW - Disney Signature Collection - Chip 'n' Dale (Chip Peanut)
Pin 46530: Princess Icon (Snow White) 3D/Dangle

Pin 49283: WDW - Disney Signature Collection - Chip 'n' Dale (Dale Peanut)
Pin 38741: DLRP - Small Heart Princesses - Belle
Pin 35742: WDW - Stitch's Magical Adventure - Elvis Stitch SpectroMagic Parade
Pin 49280: WDW - Disney Signature Collection - Chip 'n' Dale (Acorn Jumbo)
Pin 49281: WDW - Disney Signature Collection - Chip 'n' Dale (Sunrise Logo)
Pin 53766: DLRP - 15 Ans Event (Maleficent as Dragon)
Pin 32587: WDW - Family Pin Gathering - Artist Choice #8 - Be Our Guest

Pin 23206: WDW - Sparkle Compact Series (Cinderella)
Pin 5276: DLR - Tinker Bell on Pink Spool
Pin 80058: Walt's Classic Collection - Sword in the Stone - Merlin Teaches Arthur Only
Pin 17459: Magical Musical Moments - Be Our Guest

plus about another 20 pins...

YAYYYYYYY!!! Ok I have a couple other things to do but I'll be back to submit my payment and pick my number later tonight!! :)

Oh! I didn't realize this was already going on. I'll take #10 please! When would you like payment by and when is this round going to end since you reopened the game?

3 and 13 picked!? :,(
my bfs lucky numbers. Ugh. Oh well he said he would buy me:24 and 4 (that is if your accepting multiple spots)

So down! My boyfriends determined to try and get me this pin! He lost it on evil-bay last week in the last 2 mins!

OK guys game is sooo on, LOL Yay!!! Okay I set the game for March 1st because I know some people msgd about needing more time to pay, but like last time if it fills up faster then we'll pick the winner earlier on youtube and post the link. Jtrack I need your pinpics name so I can compare our lists in case you don't win so I have a consolation prize for you. Best of luck to all of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back