• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Win a GRAIL AT COST game Disney Shopping Ariel pin entry is 17.00! 2 spots left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paid $40.00 (extra buck) tried to PM you but your mailbox is overflowing.

Weeeee cant wait!

BTW Jtrack you are the only person I am stumped for in case you don't win......... I've never seen ANY of your wants......... I have a room full of pins and NOOO match ugh!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've decided to make the next game Pin 66692: DisneyShopping.com - Pavé Princess Holiday Series Belle Pin , hopefully I'll start it by Monday or as soon as I'm done shipping everything from this game

Oh that would only be if it was on their wants, that's how I pick the consolation prizes by peoples wants but yes I could certainly give them a choice of 2 pins or 1 PODM good luck to everyone... should next game be
Pin 66692: DisneyShopping.com - Pavé Princess Holiday Series Belle Pin
pin66692
or

Pin 50663: DisneyShopping.com - Disney Princesses Storybook Proof Series (Jumbo)
pin50663

2nd one!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back