• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Win a GRAIL AT COST game Disney Shopping Ariel pin entry is 17.00! 2 spots left

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was definitely someone with four spots in the last game like this one, so at the very least I'd say that's safe to start with until you get an answer to your question :) Good luck getting Ariel!
Thanks Amypins! My boyfriend wants me to win this for my birthday next month. Lol

I'd say four spots per person max is reasonable, only my second game so if you have any advice pros/cons by all means please advise! I sent the person who didn't win a four pin boxed set, as a consolation prize, one of the pins was a jumbo in the set. If you buy more than one spot would a PODM pin cover a two pin consolation even though it is one pin, it is a higher cost/more in demand pin hmmm food for thought... (no butt shots and at least a good character)

Sweet my spot is reserved! Thannnnk u!! Just wanted to make sure... 87 should be attached to my username in spot #8. I know there is another trader here on DPF who also has her username as Mali, juuuuust in case she plays :)

I'd say four spots per person max is reasonable, only my second game so if you have any advice pros/cons by all means please advise! I sent the person who didn't win a four pin boxed set, as a consolation prize, one of the pins was a jumbo in the set. If you buy more than one spot would a PODM pin cover a two pin consolation even though it is one pin, it is a higher cost/more in demand pin hmmm food for thought... (no butt shots and at least a good character)
Well you could ask each person individually. Some people rather have 4 "smaller" pins rather then a PODM. It would be a pain (not saying they get to see what pins their getting before or the scene your giving them) but it would keep it more interesting I'm sure.

:shock:

Aww man I wish I had more $ to buy a 2nd slot.... I want a PoDM!!! lol If that's the case if u do a 3rd game I'm buying more slots XD

I LOVE the idea!! I must say ur consolation prizes are excellent :) I think that is so neat that u take our wants list into consideration. Two :bigthumb: wayyyyyy up!!! <3

Oh that would only be if it was on their wants, that's how I pick the consolation prizes by peoples wants but yes I could certainly give them a choice of 2 pins or 1 PODM good luck to everyone... should next game be
Pin 66692: DisneyShopping.com - Pavé Princess Holiday Series Belle Pin
pin66692
or

Pin 50663: DisneyShopping.com - Disney Princesses Storybook Proof Series (Jumbo)
pin50663

This looks like a great game! I have been told I am not allowed to play any games until at least March 10th! DANG BILLS!

Oh that would only be if it was on their wants, that's how I pick the consolation prizes by peoples wants but yes I could certainly give them a choice of 2 pins or 1 PODM good luck to everyone... should next game be
Pin 66692: DisneyShopping.com - Pavé Princess Holiday Series Belle Pin
pin66692
or

Pin 50663: DisneyShopping.com - Disney Princesses Storybook Proof Series (Jumbo)
pin50663

:eek::eek::eek: Omgggg the 2nd one!! Hands down!!! And yes if the 3rd game is a go (when it goes of course) I am so buying more than 1 spot!!! :rofl:

I'll take 12 and 22 if they are still available. I'll send money tonight.
And for the next game I'd love to see Pin 50663: DisneyShopping.com - Disney Princesses Storybook Proof Series (Jumbo)

Second one is probably my all time most wanted pin so I vote that one of course! I sent a PM about requesting spots in this game, please check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back