• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Win a GRAIL AT COST game Disney Shopping Ariel pin entry is 17.00! 2 spots left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats! A totally deserved win! And thanks for posting when the next game will be :D I'll be ready to jump right in on Monday (as I'm sure others will be as well)

I...I think I just fainted! Omg. This. Omg. Thank you so much! Total pick me up when I needed it most!!! Can't wait to tell the boyfriend! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!

BTW Jtrack you are the only person I am stumped for in case you don't win......... I've never seen ANY of your wants......... I have a room full of pins and NOOO match ugh!!!!!!!!!!

lol well I just started adding wants a few days ago. I like anything stitch, friday the 13th, merlin, vinylmation or vmk related. It's ok if you don't have anything with those themes lol :)

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've decided to make the next game Pin 66692: DisneyShopping.com - Pavé Princess Holiday Series Belle Pin , hopefully I'll start it by Monday or as soon as I'm done shipping everything from this game

Coooool! Do u think there is a chance in the future that u would use 50663 in a game? ^_^ lol 66692 is purdy but 50663=WANTS!!!! XD

Yes that will be the pin after this one so repeat players who showed intrest could have a break in between LOL little Belle next big princess coming soon!!!

Yes that will be the pin after this one so repeat players who showed intrest could have a break in between LOL little Belle next big princess coming soon!!!

Awesomeeeeeee!! Thanks for the little break! LOL

Ok except for Molly, Mali (please confirm address) and Tina (international so I have to post tomorrow) all pins shipped!!!! Thanks everyone!

PM with address confirmation sent :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back