• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Win a grail at cost game DisneyShopping Belle LE250

Status
Not open for further replies.
Win a grail at cost game DisneyShopping Belle LE250

Truckinallngt

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Win a grail at what it would have cost way back when! 7 people (including me) trading 149 wanting! Entry is $15.00 plus $2.50 shipping. If she's not on your wants she will make an excellent trader! Please send payment to CSSedano@aol.com as gift, I will list people as they pay. Winner will be picked and posted Saturday March 2nd or sooner if all payments are made! This is my third game, I am going to zap everyone for playing, hopefully with something from your wants (not hidden mickeys) at your paypal address, I am going to offer 25 spots, I don't want to prepick pins because I don't know who's playing yet and different people have different wants but it won't be a crappy pin, it would come from my trades or collection or something new from the parks if we don't match up with good stats. I can make a pile of LE's and take a pic but what if you don't collect or need those, I have so many jumbos and boxed sets I don't mind breaking up and books and books of pins laying around that don't mean much to me, but would make someone happy. I barely update everything in my books to my pinpics but all the time see that I match up with people when I go through their wants (I'm a visual person) and thought it would be a fun way of spring cleaning... I'm not physically up for pin trading in person but I love when my pins go to good homes! Thanks... Ok here goes! I'd like payment by Friday so I can ship out everybody's on Monday I won't combine shipping because if you buy more than one slot you might get a boxed jumbo which is heavier. In the notes setion of your payment please add your dpf/pinpics name and address. The winner gets the grail everyone else gets a consolation pin/pins. Thanks and GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!

pin66692

Pin 66692: DisneyShopping.com - Pavé Princess Holiday Series Belle Pin

1. Miyuki paid
2. C19 paid
3. dalamara paid
4. open on hold until 6pm
5. Torianne-2008 paid
6. C19 paid
7. amypins paid
8. Miyuki paid
9. Lapins paid
10. Tinker paid
11. Mickeymousje paid
12. Tier paid
13. Nettiejeanne paid
14. Purplerose paid
15. brookepleins paid
16. Miyuki paid
17. brookepleins paid
18. dalamara paid
19. Thel91 paid
20. C19 paid
21. Lapins paid
22. Mickeymousje paid
23. DJluster paid
24. Miyuki paid
25. Tinawap paid

Last edited:
LOL!!!! Amy, I thought you needed a break.... couldn't help it could ya? LOL Best of luck to all.... to all my repeat players THANK YOU!!!! I truly do have fun looking through your wants and digging out pins I haven't seen in ages but I know are somewhere =)

LOL!!!! Amy, I thought you needed a break.... couldn't help it could ya? LOL Best of luck to all.... to all my repeat players THANK YOU!!!! I truly do have fun looking through your wants and digging out pins I haven't seen in ages but I know are somewhere =)

Hahaha I consider $17.50 a break as compared to three of four times that amount :wat: Somehow that reasoning makes sense in my mind... Aka I'm addicted. I just sent payment I can't wait to see what I get as always!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back