• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Win a grail at cost game DisneyShopping Belle LE250

Status
Not open for further replies.
and game is SOLD OUT YAYYYY I'm so happy you guys enjoyed what I sent you, I know its a trust thing, my hope is that my pins find new homes in peoples collections, sometimes I may throw in something I think you might like as well... ok when all payments are in I will post the time for the live-via youtube drawing LOL good luck to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! INTERNATIONAL players, do not send 2.50 for postage, just your game fee, postage is crazy it cost me $7 to send one pin to CANADA lol I will charge actual shipping after I mail it out

DJluster can you pm me your pinpics so I know what you collect, jtrack in my last game threw me for a loop, I had NOTHING he collected, but I found some suitable stuff... I will do my best to stay within what you collect or your wants, if not it'll be something current from the parks

Truckinallngt you are amazing!!! I think I just received my pin from your last game.. :O WOW!!!! I never realized how huge this pin was!!! My first Jumbo size pin and I LOVE IT!!!!! Thank You!!!!!! Pin 48356: WDW - Featured Artist Collection 2006 - Daniel Campbell - Tribute to 'The Sword and the Stone' (Jumbo)

I just got mine from the last game too! Pin 42956: Walt Disney's Cinderella Jumbo Pin
Every time I look at this thing, I'm like this: :eek2: It's so big! And beautiful. Plus an adorable Lumiere zap! My BatB board is starting to look a little more complete :D

LOL Amy the Lumiere was your consolation pin, the cinderella was the zap =) Ok guys will start marking paid spots today, when all spots are paid I will post the time for the drawing

Last edited:
he was awesome but so tiny, so I had to add the lovely (yet terrible ratio) cinderella to even it!

Also I have a pyment from D. Kieffer but don't know who that is by dpf name, that's why I haven't marked you paid yet =) everyone else who has paid has been marked, I will post drawing time as soon as all payments are in, thanks!

Last edited:
LOVE the new dpf name!!!!!!!! Ok! Was trying to figure it out, LOL all but two payments have been recorded and pms have been sent, either way drawing tonight at 6pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back