• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Win a grail at cost game DisneyShopping Belle LE250

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the pins that will be in future games:

Pin 31087: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Character Profile (Ariel)
Pin 33299: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Belle Window
Pin 46047: DLRP - Pin Trading Night - Ariel
Pin 85007: DisneyStore.com - 110th Legacy Collection - Beauty and the Beast
Pin 50663: DisneyShopping.com - Disney Princesses Storybook Proof Series (Jumbo)
Pin 51150: WDI - Tinker Bell on King Arthur Carousel

Not in that order, but coming soon LOL thank you all for playing and I hope you enjoy your consolation pin/pins

Can we call dibs on a number on each of these future ones:

:D!

Can we call dibs on a number on each of these future ones:

:D!

Ditto! LOL

LMAO half of each game would be sold before I even listed them if I did that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Had to replace a pin for someone because it had a flaw, other than that so far so good and games are still super fun on my end. I LOVE my repeat players some might end up with a whole series one pin at a time... thanks again to everyone!!!!!!!!! Will have to charge more for Canada though, shipping one pin is like $7!!!!!!! Internationals went out today (they always take me an extra day)

These are the pins that will be in future games:

Pin 33299: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Belle Window
Pin 50663: DisneyShopping.com - Disney Princesses Storybook Proof Series (Jumbo)
Pin 51150: WDI - Tinker Bell on King Arthur Carousel

Not in that order, but coming soon LOL thank you all for playing and I hope you enjoy your consolation pin/pins

EEEEEEK!!!!!- Pin 85007: DisneyStore.com - 110th Legacy Collection - Beauty and the Beast!!! This is one of my grail pins!!!!!!!!!!

Got my pins, and I LOVE them!!! Here's what I got:

pin82701
... I just love Stitch, and this is my very first angel pin!! :D

pin82195
... Got a little misty eyed when I saw this pin... I just ADORE it, and have been trying to trade for it for months now, thanks you so very much!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back