• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WINNERS ANNOUNCED PG5! :) 2 PODM, Princesses, Alice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 6 spots left :) all the prizes are in the running - I know I had debated pulling one grand prize but that's no longer an issue! Let's see if we can get this game completely full by the 31st!

Also if you have yet to make a payment, I'll be sending you a PM today as a reminder - the sooner everyone's paid the sooner the pins will go out!

Hurray! :) game is full! Collecting payment now - please PM me if you need my Paypal again. Will draw winners as soon as payments are in!

As soon as everyone is paid up it will be randomized using random.org - so not a pick your own prize. Thank you everyone that's paid so far :) just waiting on a small handful and then the fun can begin!

Could someone PM me when the winners are announced?? I've been sick (and still am sick, hepatitis, yay) and I haven't been checking the boards much! But I'm excited! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back