• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! You dare attempt attain revenge??

ZAPPED! You dare attempt attain revenge??

Zagales14

Duke Alex, Master Zapper
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
So for those who do not know, Docfish and I have a little (huge understatement) war going on with grail zapping!! And although I thought I was putting myself quite ahead -- and you shall see why soon enough -- I received a package today!

David zapped me with 1 of my 2 missing Planes pins!!

pin97683

Pin PD78578: Disney 'Planes' Logo Pin - D23 Promotional - Propwash Junction

First of all -- thank you so much!! I was actually LOOKING for this pin on the Bay today, since I got my ebay bucks certificate, and it wasn't and hasn't been up for sale as far as I could tell... so I felt as though it would be difficult to obtain!!

However -- let's not get too emotional here!! This remains a war!

It seems as though David believes that he's got a shot in this little war!! Let me engage DPF, in unison, to make clear to David that he is in a losing battle!!

If everyone could just copy and paste the following on a reply to this thread, it would be greatly appreciated:

Dear David;

It seems to us, here, at DPF, that Apprentice Zagales is THE apprentice that defeats and overtakes the master. David, please, waive the white little flag, throw in the towel, do whatever you must to save yourself the embarrassment that will result if you continue to engage Zagales in this zap war! We plead, for your sake!

Sincerely,

(DPF Member's Name)

David -- Do not rest easy! Do not sit tight, believing that you have time until the next strike! Remember I can get USPS to deliver on Sundays!! I can get them to deliver at midnight -- you may even want to check outside now!! Do not for one second think that you have bought yourself time! If you do, you will be caught off guard!! I wish you luck, as you will be needing it!

Alex, my friend, you are already assuming much!!! I am not attempting revenge, I am simply staying on top of our war. You are the one counter punching here. :lol: I see that I need to find something on the Lion King page and the Toy Story panels.

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh David, David. When will you learn that we will never forget and you will always be in danger? All you're doing is creating teams that are coming to get you, muhahahahahaha

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Rasputin
David, if you need help, I will be on your side.

:bowdown: Now I can not be beaten!!! Muwhaahahahahahaha
Ah Oh, the tide has definitely shifted! No mere mortals can out-do David AND Darrius working together!! I’m going with team Docfish2u and Rasputin! And FYI to David & Darrius … please let me know if I have anything to help you in this most exceptional battle! Lol! :naughty: Take care, *bjr

Last edited:
Oh yeah!!?? How dare you side by my opponent, Darris??!! Haha!! DPF -- unite with me in this war against these two pin behemoths!! This is David and Goliath!! And in this particular case, David IS Goliath!!

sshhhhh everybody, be quite for a minute...

do you hear that?

ZZZZZZAAAAAPPPPP another one is on it's way, muhwhwhahahahah

Zagales if you need my assistance I am here to help in this heartless war! DocFish knows the weight I can bring to a table, he has felt my wrath before.

picture_french_raven_bases_social_power.jpg

Oh Angel, I can not believe you are on the wrong side of this one. :facepalm: I am not the one that declared the war here. I am also not the one that came up with 52 weeks of zapping. (Not that I am at all bitter I didn't think of it first :lol:). At least bjean knows the kind and generous side to be on!!!

Looking forward to seeing this battle unfold!!! :lol: Congratulations on the amazing new pin!!! You and David both deserve every grail erased from your siggys, keep the shots coming! ;)

Zap wars are clearly no place for the faint of heart! :eek: :lol: Well if by some random chance I can be of assistance...

*whispers to David* I'd be happy to assist!

*whispers to Alex* Just let me know!

What? Turncoats can't be too bad in zap wars, right? :wat:

Dear David;

It seems to us, here, at DPF, that Apprentice Zagales is THE apprentice that defeats and overtakes the master. David, please, waive the white little flag, throw in the towel, do whatever you must to save yourself the embarrassment that will result if you continue to engage Zagales in this zap war! We plead, for your sake!

Sincerely,

Tbird

(OWW OWWW OWW.....Alex is twisting my arm OWW OWWW OWW He's making me say this OWW OWWW OWW I give...I give....)

Back