• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! You dare attempt attain revenge??

ZAPPED! You dare attempt attain revenge??
Alex...since I failed in my attempt to get one of David's Most Wanted (I got the wrong pin!)... You can count me in on your side! I'm ready to help however needed and can do so immediately!

You, my friend, rock!!

That show much like yourself is highly overrated:poke:

Let's see if you're still calling me overrated in a few weeks after I retire you, old man...

Really, you are going to do me that way after I have been so nice to you. :facepalm: You should be helping me show Alex that he can't outlive, outwit or outlast me.

She KNOWS who's gonna win! She picked the right side to be on. You're so screwed... you thought this was going to be easy for you?? Guess again!

She KNOWS who's gonna win! She picked the right side to be on. You're so screwed... you thought this was going to be easy for you?? Guess again![/QUOTE]

Believe me, this isn't easy, but Darris and I both know what you have in store for you so I am not worried. You are going to be very busy for the foreseeable future redoing your siggy!!! 3 is definitely not enough of my name on your siggy!!!

r6V6O35.png

Hmmm, I wonder how a Vegas oddsmaker might call this war? On one side you have two very deep pin pockets in Docfish and Rasputin and on the other side you have EVERYONE ELSE. I'd make a pun about David and Goliath, except I don't want David to get the idea that he can win. Yep, I was willing to help you, David, until you made the "overrated" remark. Now it's Team Zagales all the way. I may not have a bunch of grail pins, but never underestimate the power of someone who is willing to overpay for pins!!

Last edited:
:rofl: Not to mention the power of the masses!!!
Hmmm, I wonder how a Vegas oddsmaker might call this war? On one side you have two very deep pin pockets in Docfish and Rasputin and on the other side you have EVERYONE ELSE. I'd make a pun about David and Goliath, except I don't want David to get the idea that he can win. Yep, I was willing to help you, David, until you made the "overrated" remark. Now it's Team Zagales all the way. I may not have a bunch of grail pins, but never underestimate the power of someone who is willing to overpay for pins!!

Oh please tell me you are not one of those that think how I met your mother is the greatest thing since Seinfeld. Come on, it is an okay show that has funny moments, but really? :lol: As for the overrated part for Alex, I can't let his ego get to big can I? Believe me I understand about overpaying for pins!!!

I do love the line about me and Rasputin and then everybody else though!!!

I do want to point out one thing to everybody, you know neither of us can loose in winning this battle? Second place still gets stuff knocked off of their siggy's. :lol: But boy is this a lot of fun!!!

Amen, sistah! I'm with you on this one! Lets just say that things are moving right along!

Oh please tell me you are not one of those that think how I met your mother is the greatest thing since Seinfeld. Come on, it is an okay show that has funny moments, but really? :lol: As for the overrated part for Alex, I can't let his ego get to big can I? Believe me I understand about overpaying for pins!!!

I do love the line about me and Rasputin and then everybody else though!!!

I do want to point out one thing to everybody, you know neither of us can loose in winning this battle? Second place still gets stuff knocked off of their siggy's. :lol: But boy is this a lot of fun!!!

Of course I get that you are both going to benefit greatly from this war with all the grail pins flying around. The only kind of war where both sides win. I love that. Just so you know, my objection was on Alex's behalf and not HIMYM.

PS- Seinfeld? Overrated.

Of course I get that you are both going to benefit greatly from this war with all the grail pins flying around. The only kind of war where both sides win. I love that. Just so you know, my objection was on Alex's behalf and not HIMYM.

PS- Seinfeld? Overrated.

I agree on the Seinfeld being overrated also. :lol:

Carla to my rescue!! :rock:

Look at the trouble your big mouth got you in, David!! :lol:

Oh my lord, that is not the first time and won't be the last!!! :rofl: However you are still going down as is your multi panel siggy. So many panels to choose from.

The tides have turned... and the PEOPLE have spoken. Duke Alex is going to win this one.

Well so far all I hear is a lot of speaking. I know a couple people who already have big zaps on their way, got the confirmation numbers to prove it!!!:lol:

So I have to wait until I am old and grey? Oh wait, that might just be next week. :lol:

Whatta ya think, your most wanted pins are easy to get?? lol. I should become a certified pin hunter after this!! We're gonna get ya, and we're gonna win this!! You shall see in due time!!

This is the best thread ever. What a great read after such an exhausting day. Now.. Should I pick a side to help or stand back and enjoy the show?

Whatta ya think, your most wanted pins are easy to get?? lol. I should become a certified pin hunter after this!! We're gonna get ya, and we're gonna win this!! You shall see in due time!!

Yes, I think this race needs to be handicapped. Alex has many more pins on his signature and I dare say they are a tad bit easier to find than your pins, David. I think you have the advantage. All this trash talk is just a ploy to distract everyone from seeing the inherent unfairness in this fight. Typical.

The way you were talking my friend is you had it in the bag and I might as well throw in the towel. Hmmm, sounds like a little back tracking. That's okay, when I start raining down the zaps you will see what's what!!!

Yes, I think this race needs to be handicapped. Alex has many more pins on his signature and I dare say they are a tad bit easier to find than your pins, David. I think you have the advantage. All this trash talk is just a ploy to distract everyone from seeing the inherent unfairness in this fight. Typical.

No handicapping now that he is realizing he has a harder time of it. He started this war. I was just being my usual nice grailslayer self and sending him a grail, he declared war. I don't start the wars, I just win them. :lol:

This is the best thread ever. What a great read after such an exhausting day. Now.. Should I pick a side to help or stand back and enjoy the show?

If you are smart and I know you are, you will join the forces of good, my side!!! I am a Knight of goodness after all.

Oh but you're mistaken!! There's no backtracking here!! You sit tight, because if you think you're the only one who's gonna rain down some zapping, you'll be caught ill prepared for the storm that's heading your way!!

Back