• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! You dare attempt attain revenge??

ZAPPED! You dare attempt attain revenge??
sshhhhh everybody, be quite for a minute...

do you hear that?

ZZZZZZAAAAAPPPPP another one is on it's way, muhwhwhahahahah

I'll bet my next one gets to you first!!! You can't possibly win this!!!

Mwahahahahaha!!

He got you gooooood! Lol this zap war is fun to watch! Makes me want to get in on one!

Join my side!!

Zagales if you need my assistance I am here to help in this heartless war! DocFish knows the weight I can bring to a table, he has felt my wrath before.

picture_french_raven_bases_social_power.jpg

Your assistance is most appreciated. I will keep you on notice!! Thanks Angel!!

Go Alex! :hsd: Go Alex! :hsd: Go Alex! :hsd: I will definitely do what I can to help you anytime!!! bwahahahaha! ;)

Yes!!

I'll help both sides. I guess that makes me a double agent. I like that! Congrats on the zap!

No!! You're on my side! You already declared loyalty to my side with our initial zap!!

Dear David;

It seems to us, here, at DPF, that Apprentice Zagales is THE apprentice that defeats and overtakes the master. David, please, waive the white little flag, throw in the towel, do whatever you must to save yourself the embarrassment that will result if you continue to engage Zagales in this zap war! We plead, for your sake!

Sincerely,

Tbird

(OWW OWWW OWW.....Alex is twisting my arm OWW OWWW OWW He's making me say this OWW OWWW OWW I give...I give....)

Yes!! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!! Without the arm twisting thing!!

Alex, you're right. I did declare for Team Zagales. It's just that I find it hard to choose between the Grailslayer and the Master Zapper. I'm weak, what can I say?

Dear David;

It seems to us, here, at DPF, that Apprentice Zagales is THE apprentice that defeats and overtakes the master. David, please, waive the white little flag, throw in the towel, do whatever you must to save yourself the embarrassment that will result if you continue to engage Zagales in this zap war! We plead, for your sake!

Sincerely,

Tbird

(OWW OWWW OWW.....Alex is twisting my arm OWW OWWW OWW He's making me say this OWW OWWW OWW I give...I give....)

Okay Tony, you did it and now it is my turn to show you what happens when you join the dark side.

Alex, you're right. I did declare for Team Zagales. It's just that I find it hard to choose between the Grailslayer and the Master Zapper. I'm weak, what can I say?

Hey now wait a minute, nobody gave him the name Master Zapper, well he might have but that does not count. He is but a padawan!!! Don't stroke his ego any more than it is. I on the other hand was knighted by a Queen.

Alex, I might not have another one at your door before you have one at mine, but you are still trying to get even, and if I remember correctly, even with the one you sent me are still 1 behind.

Hey now wait a minute, nobody gave him the name Master Zapper, well he might have but that does not count. He is but a padawan!!! Don't stroke his ego any more than it is. I on the other hand was knighted by a Queen.

Alex, I might not have another one at your door before you have one at mine, but you are still trying to get even, and if I remember correctly, even with the one you sent me are still 1 behind.

I'll do you one better: Not the Master Zapper -- "The Grail Slayer's Grail Slayer" -- Matter fact, I'm going to put that under my name!! LOL

As for 1 behind you!! Depends! If you include what's been zapped as of this war, then I will be even with the one at your door! (And I will not stop!) -- If we're counting history, well, yeah, you would win, lol!!

I love that I have you on your toes though!! It won't stop!!! Mwahahahahahahah!!!

I'll do you one better: Not the Master Zapper -- "The Grail Slayer's Grail Slayer" -- Matter fact, I'm going to put that under my name!! LOL

As for 1 behind you!! Depends! If you include what's been zapped as of this war, then I will be even with the one at your door! (And I will not stop!) -- If we're counting history, well, yeah, you would win, lol!!

I love that I have you on your toes though!! It won't stop!!! Mwahahahahahahah!!!

I am counting the really cool blue car I sent you, so you are still down one. But just so you know I am currently 3 steps ahead of you.

Oh, and before you get any more cocky then you already are, I don't have grails. I have most wanted so you can't slay my grails. :lol:

Okay Tony, you did it and now it is my turn to show you what happens when you join the dark side.

Honest I tried to resist but he just twisted my arm so hard I had to give....:cry: I think my is broken...it hurts so bad...:cry:
I'm really sorry slayer but I had to give, I just couldn't take no more.....:cry:

Honest I tried to resist but he just twisted my arm so hard I had to give....:cry: I think my is broken...it hurts so bad...:cry:
I'm really sorry slayer but I had to give, I just couldn't take no more.....:cry:

Now you will just have to find out why you should have resisted longer!!!

I am counting the really cool blue car I sent you, so you are still down one. But just so you know I am currently 3 steps ahead of you.

Oh, and before you get any more cocky then you already are, I don't have grails. I have most wanted so you can't slay my grails. :lol:

Hahaha!! Most wanted, grails -- mere synonyms!! I will get you David!! I'll get through those 3 steps and MORE!!!

No excuses, Tbird!! You're with the good guys!! Wear it proud!! We're gonna make a huge impact!

Now you will just have to find out why you should have resisted longer!!!

Foolish threats... hahahaha!!

Hahaha!! Most wanted, grails -- mere synonyms!! I will get you David!! I'll get through those 3 steps and MORE!!!

Well that is just what I found in a day. :lol:

No excuses, Tbird!! You're with the good guys!! Wear it proud!! We're gonna make a huge impact!

The only impact is going to be you splatting when you see what I have cooked up, as far as if you are the good guys or not, one of us is a Knight(me) and one is a nasty wizard (you).

I don't make threats, just promises!!! He will pay for his transgressions, it has been written!!!

Foolish threats? I have joined forces with the Grail Slayer. Now there are two of us working on your signature!

This thread keeps me chuckling! I would be happy to help whoever ask for my help first!!! ;)

Would you join my team, Nate??!!

Because he knows a winner when he sees one. :rofl:

In the infamous words of Barney Stinson: Challenge Accepted!

He's human, and his vision imperfect... unfortunately for him... he chose wrong!! You will BOTH lose!! ::Zagales slams door behind him as an echo of his evil laugh fades::

Funny enough, I'm eating popcorn while I watch this too!!! In the infamous words of Barney Stinson: This zap war will be Legen -- Wait for it................. -- Dary!!!

For those of you who don't know Barney Stinson -- I HIGHLY RECOMMEND the show: How I Met Your Mother.

Last edited:
Alex...since I failed in my attempt to get one of David's Most Wanted (I got the wrong pin!)... You can count me in on your side! I'm ready to help however needed and can do so immediately!

Alex...since I failed in my attempt to get one of David's Most Wanted (I got the wrong pin!)... You can count me in on your side! I'm ready to help however needed and can do so immediately!

Really, you are going to do me that way after I have been so nice to you. :facepalm: You should be helping me show Alex that he can't outlive, outwit or outlast me.

Back