• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zap Mayhem 2013 Holli-day Finale'

ZAPPED! Zap Mayhem 2013 Holli-day Finale'
Thank you for input on the March Pinsanity!

Today I received Mad Hatters box of pins from the stock up auction. A total of 27 pins were in there. Ranging from Open ed, to LE, to DA, DSF, and a whole set!!!

307987_10200539868121825_1900714191_n.jpg

Thank you so much!!! I already have some of my nominee's in mind for many of these pins!

Last edited:
:) You never know who got on the nomination list!!!

OK.. I received a 6 pin set. And I cannot decide if all 6 pins in the box should go to one person, or if I should break it up.

Here is the set:

the pins are:
63854, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 ...

What do you think???

:) You never know who got on the nomination list!!!

OK.. I received a 6 pin set. And I cannot decide if all 6 pins in the box should go to one person, or if I should break it up.

Here is the set:

the pins are:
63854, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 ...

What do you think???

I think it's much more special if it stays in the box and someone REALLY specially gets the whole set.

This is cool! I've been on another pin site for the first few months of my collecting and have heard about zaps but had no idea what they were. What a cool idea! This site seems a lot more lively and generous. Pretty stoked about spending more time on here!

This is cool! I've been on another pin site for the first few months of my collecting and have heard about zaps but had no idea what they were. What a cool idea! This site seems a lot more lively and generous. Pretty stoked about spending more time on here!

Welcome to the community!!!

Next Zap Mayhem victim chosen. will ship tomorrow!!!!

Can I just say what a lovely thing to do for people, it's so kind, and will surely cheer someone up and make their day that little bit more special.......DPF community is so nice :)

pin2232

I recieved yesterday this pin.thanks to whoever nominated me....and thanks Kristine for sending it...I have been down the last few days and any pixie dust is good right now

I got mayhemed!!!

Thank you to whoever put Psycho up to sending me something and thank you soo much Kristine for my beautiful Goofy Stained glass pin...

I will come back with a picture as soon as I get caught up on things...

Thank you all again...

Double Zapped by Psycho Pixie and also Zapped by Truckinallngt

Wow, I was zapped too by Psycho Pixie! I went and picked up the mail today and there were 2 lbes in the mail for me :hsd: ... the first one has "Zap Mayhem 20B" on the envelope and these lovelies were in inside:
http://gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=4930&sid=8114.1362816681.v2 and
http://gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=54034&sid=8134.1362816904.v2
:eek2: Thank you to whomever nominated me!!! Y'all are soooo nice! And a big THANK YOU to Kristine :bowdown: for her wonderfully thoughtful and generous ZAPS!! :D

The second zap came from Truckinallngt (Cindi)! I sent her a couple of pins for her daughter ... from the Pin Fairy Godmother ... because a highly anticipated pin by her daughter had been lost in the mail! Cindi offered to trade with me but I said no, I would be happy to send the pin to her as a gift. :wiggle: Well I added another little pin and off they went. I had not heard back if the pins made it there safely or not ... so yesterday I sent a little message inquiring about them. Well today I got a cute package with this inside: http://gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=51261&sid=8263.1362817895.v2 AND it is on my want list!! :stitch: But as Stitch would say ... not any more! cause now it's on my own list! :rock: So very sweet and kind of Cindi and her daughter to ZAP me!

I feel very special and very pampered!! :mickey: Thank you to everyone! I don't usually mention this kind of stuff but ... there have been many days that would have been much harder and sadder except for all you fantastic people of DPF ... you have given me lots of smiles and laughs ... and even when there are tears, I know I'm part of a big wonderful family of crazy Disney pin people, um I mean discerning Disney collectors, lol! and that makes everything better! :hug: :hug: :hug: Thank you!!!! Take care, *bjr

Back