• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

17" LE Merida Brave doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
17" LE Merida Brave doll

Merriennes

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to a friend of mine who gave me the heads up, from the looks of this picture that has been spotted it looks as though we may be in for a 17" Merida doll treat later this year .... woohoooooo :eek:)

182323_371109756281869_1429454183_n.jpg

:anxious:

Oh my, that is such a great find. Thanks for posting. I wonder where the pic was taken o:
I wonder when it will be released :) Probably soon so as to hype the movie?

I soooo want this doll for my collection, I cant wait to find out more details of when she will be released ;o)

Hello! after seeing this, navigate around google, and found this in a better resolution. It can be seen quite well, and is really beautiful! I love her, love her!! 477529_439448502741324_190435265_o.jpg

Ooooh good find! The only 17" doll I currently have is Wedding Rapunzel...but I kind of want all of them (except Queen of Hearts and Mother Gothel). I will probably get her as long as the movie is good! :)

That's great news! I'm really looking forward to the LE Merida! It's great that she is wearing a sword, too, as that's an important part of her arsenal.

Pre-order date For LE Merida Doll Is June 22!

Woot! A nice CM at my local Disney Store just told me that the LE Merida will have pre-orders on June 22, same date as the Brave premiere! Yay! :)

Woot! A nice CM at my local Disney Store just told me that the LE Merida will have pre-orders on June 22, same date as the Brave premiere! Yay! :)

Great news! :) Wonder if this is the same in the UK? I can't recall any pre-orders, though... I wonder what the edition numbers look like? My guess is 5000, what does anyone else think? :) 8000 for the Wedding Rapunzel seemed a bit much, she is still available in the UK!

Odd... A CM just told me there will be no pre-orders and that she will be released on the day of the movie. I wonder which it's going to be. I hate it when conflicting info is given ):

Oh, ElleB, you tease! :) So Merida will be out summer release... The extra goody/goodies can't be LE Pocahontas, who is set for an August release... I wonder if a surprise 17" LE Queen Elinor doll is indeed in the works? ;)

Ahhhh :) I'm so excited for this. Elle can you confirm if it releases that day or if preorders start that day? I'm going to be in New York on vacation over the weekend of the 22nd (Really poor timing, considering all the pin releases such as Little Mermaid PODM, Brave opening day pin and more right here in my backyard!).

However if they do come out that day we will probably wait in line at the DS in times square and then ship them home! By "Them" I'm assuming there will be something else extra special that day :lol: But will these be available online also?

I also heard today from a very nice DS manager that the 17 inch Merida will be sold on the day of the BRAVE release- June 22nd. Not a pre-order. Here we go again....

I also heard today from a very nice DS manager that the 17 inch Merida will be sold on the day of the BRAVE release- June 22nd. Not a pre-order. Here we go again....

I'm starting to think that's going to be the case... The manager I spoke with was very adamant that there would not be a pre-order for it. I would prefer a pre-order, but at the same time with Comic-Con coming up, I would like to just get it out of the way and over with. I plan to be there at the buttcrack of dawn for the surprise doll. I hope it's like the wedding Rapunzel and there's no one, lol.

Wow she looks stunning :) there is SO much going on though, I wish we could see more of the dress. But it looks great :) Glad its LE 7000 so most should have a chance to get it.

I do have a question though, IF an extra doll is released that day, would that be online as well, or only in the stores? I wasn't paying attention to the releases in the past when there have been surprises.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back